Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 9. (Read 975309 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community! 👨🏻‍💻

The team wanted to let every single one of you know that the Whitepaper has been updated!  💥
Make sure to read the correct version which you can find here

Furthermore, if you want to find out more about MEDIA Protocol and what the blockchain it's based on, you should browse MEDIA Protocol's Medium archive for everything you want to know.

Join the discussion in Telegram if there's any question or suggestion you want to share with the team!  Cheesy
Activity: 280
E-commerce giant JD.com  have launched a blockchain-based system designed to add security, transparency and efficiency. Big name adoption like this is an important step towards legitimising the industry.

Checkout the story in MEDIA's latest tweet.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
The MEDIA Protocol will be used to create an ecosystem that utilizes the power of blockchain to bring transparency to the flow of value between users and the media.
Hi, it is not completely clear to me from your roadmap when you expect to launch the live product where readers can earn real tokens. Is that something we can expect this year, or next year or later?
I agree with you! Users of the MEDIA protocol will earn money when reading or watching their favorite content. The issue of quality, the actual source of the content presented to the viewer is an important issue.

Hello Muzkle, you have a legitimate question and MEDIA Protocol has been asked this already on several occasions. To answer your question, MEDIA Protocol is used to facilitate and understand the distribution and propogation of content across the internet. Whoever owns the content / URL decides how they wish to promote it.

MEDIA Protocol is not designed to censor or inspect content.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Hi, it is not completely clear to me from your roadmap when you expect to launch the live product where readers can earn real tokens. Is that something we can expect this year, or next year or later?
I agree with you! Users of the MEDIA protocol will earn money when reading or watching their favorite content. The issue of quality, the actual source of the content presented to the viewer is an important issue.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Hi, is the app still in beta version? Or did we finally got to the real app? Haven't followed this group in a while...

Hi there,

According to the roadmap below, the mainnet is due to launch in Q4 of 2018 :-)

"Next Stage Scalability Research" milestone, what does it consist of? Is there any blog posts to learn about the previous one? Maybe I've missed this, my apologies for that.
Hi, petushka.
This means that MEDIA Protocol team will test their app, CryptoCatnip, and further develop the platform to be able to support more projects without bugging. As you know, CryptoCatnip is currently in the beta phase.
If you have any feedback about the app, you can help its development by submitting it in the official Telegram group.  Wink

As for the blog posts about the scalability research, team didn't publish any by now. You can check all the articles on the Medium page.

Thank you for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.
I look through the stuff posted via app every day. Fairly, have no complaints so far, this works for me perfectly. Also love the relevant and fresh articles.

That's great to know Petushka! Hope you've registered for the CryptoCatnip reward bounty. If not please check out this article on how to earn free MPT tokens.
Thanks I'll check this but I rather use it like a universal app to save my time. Really good and timely stuff. Would be great to see you partnered with some huge media sources or any better to get an access to some insider info  Grin It could be even a VIP monthly subscription  Grin
CEO James Tabor will be having an AMA with Shahaf Bar-Geffen, CEO of COTI Group next wednesday at 1PM BST.💥

Mark your calenders!😃

Activity: 252
Content is king, right? But are brands overloading their customers with information? To avoid content shock, the focus needs to shift to quality over quantity to deliver a thoughtful and meaningful message.

Click Here to read the article

MEDIA Protocol AMA Highlights

Did you miss out on MEDIA's AMA with Deconet's David Sneider? The team has compiled a quick summary for you to catch up on. From the latest MEDIA Protocol and blockchain news to David Sneider's views on gig economy and collaboration—watch the replay here.

Activity: 259
Hello MEDIA Protocol Community!!!

With influencer marketing fraud in the spotlight, influencer marketing software companies are increasingly emphasizing their abilities to detect fraudulent behavior, with some vendors redesigning their systems to that end.

Read this article to find out how influencer marketing platforms are making fraud ‘very obvious’ for brands to identify.

Also. feel free to follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
Hi, is the app still in beta version? Or did we finally got to the real app? Haven't followed this group in a while...

Hi there,

"Next Stage Scalability Research" milestone, what does it consist of? Is there any blog posts to learn about the previous one? Maybe I've missed this, my apologies for that.
Hi, petushka.
This means that MEDIA Protocol team will test their app, CryptoCatnip, and further develop the platform to be able to support more projects without bugging. As you know, CryptoCatnip is currently in the beta phase.
If you have any feedback about the app, you can help its development by submitting it in the official Telegram group.  Wink

As for the blog posts about the scalability research, team didn't publish any by now. You can check all the articles on the Medium page.

I look through the stuff posted via app every day. Fairly, have no complaints so far, this works for me perfectly. Also love the relevant and fresh articles.

That's great to know Petushka! Hope you've registered for the CryptoCatnip reward bounty. If not please check out this article on how to earn free MPT tokens.

Hi there,

Hi, petushka.

Activity: 226
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin

Thank you for your support! It means everything to the team! Cheesy

Have you tried CryptoCatnip yet? You can download it for free in both stores of iOS and Android, we would all appreciate to hear your feedback on that one too!  Wink
Hello everyone!!

James Tabor, CEO of MEDIA Protocol, and JP Thor, CEO of CanYa, sat down for an AMA session on the MEDIA Protocol YouTube channel, on Wednesday 8th August 2018.

During the video AMA they tackled subjects regarding MEDIA Protocol and CanYa as projects, as well as a broader discussion of blockchain, the future of work, and anything else that came up in the flow of conversation.

Click here to catch all the highlights from the MEDIA Protocol and CanYa AMA.

Also, join the Telegram Group and get involved!

Is there any public information about  now long will last this privat sale and how many ETH have Media Protocol rised already  ?

Hello Estrange18! There is no public information available at this time, If you want to keep up to date on the details regarding this, Please join the MEDIA Protocol Telegram!
Are the institutional investors and funds eligible for this private token sale and have you already received such requests?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
MEDIA Protocol and the Future of Blockchain - Part 5

Will regulation be a positive or negative move for cryptocurrencies?

Controls and transparency are the only things that will indeed gain the trust of users at a global level, and help drive the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies as a recognised and reliable asset class.

On the fifth installment of MEDIA Protocol and The Future of Blockchain series, find out about the benefits regulation can bring to the game!

Click below to read the article and, if you haven't already, join the Telegram Group and get involved!

Hey guys!!!

The AMA with Swipecrypto was a great success, thanks to you guys for joining.
Learn more about the partnership between MEDIA Protocol and Swipecrypto in this article.

Also. feel free to follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
Hello everyone!!

AMA UPDATE! Today's Live AMA with MEDIA Protocol's CEO, James Tabor, and Clifford Lim, CEO of swipecrypto, has been relocated to the MEDIA Protocol Telegram channel  … See you all there on the hour! (10am BST / 5pm SGT)

Read more about it in the updated blog post here.
Activity: 392

Hi there,

Hi, petushka.

Pages:
Jump to: