Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MEDX] The First Decentralized Healthcare Network - page 3. (Read 12456 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It seems a bit complicated, where can I read more infos?
Activity: 124
Merit: 12
Hi! I didn't find the info when is ICO will take place ? Do you have the right dates and what is hard cap for ICO?
Activity: 2
I think at the moment medical projects do not have a future.They can not work without state support.

This isn't true for a decentralized healthcare platform, which can excel without state support.

People have also been saying that a decentralized currency won't work without state support...Bitcoin is over 8,000 USD per coin...
Activity: 36
Check-out our latest blog post! This really gets to the heart of the MedCredits platform.

https://medium.com/medcredits/the-first-decentralized-registry-of-physicians-ca88a7d5f252
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
This is a good idea. But I am concerned for misdiagnosis. I am not a doctor but I can site an example like the signs and symptoms are of lung cancer is similar to tuberculosis. I just hope that the benefits outweighs the negatives.
For all who can, tune in to our interview at 4pm EST with Coin Interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr685KQl-qs&feature=share
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
When are you planning to run the ICO? Have you already scheduled it? I'm also interested in knowing when the bounty campaign will resume

We are currently running a whitelist registration - medcredits.io/whitelist
On January 14th we will contact everyone and start the process of KYC and collecting contributions.
The bounty campaign will resume closer to the public token sale (around February).

Great! Thanks so much for your reply. I'm looking forward to the crowdsale and the bounty campaign in February.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
When are you planning to run the ICO? Have you already scheduled it? I'm also interested in knowing when the bounty campaign will resume
Blog post on the MEDX Token Sale published! Opening seed round to select contributors.

Ohh no. What is it? Guessing by SMS? The diagnosis by voice message? Tests and tests you also on the phone will take? Who will take responsibility for the wrong diagnosis?

Hi, the diagnosis is delivered via text. Patients send photos of their dermatology problems. We will be upgrading to video in the future as well.
Thanks! We obviously agree.

We are currently in the seed round where we are discussing partnerships and seed purchases with leaders and hedge funds in the [Suspicious link removed]munity.

We will be releasing a blog post shortly outlining our token sale structure.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Coin-one-day? Or is it the student's course work? You, excuse me, but I want to understand.
Activity: 198
Ohh no. What is it? Guessing by SMS? The diagnosis by voice message? Tests and tests you also on the phone will take? Who will take responsibility for the wrong diagnosis?
Activity: 135
Medical reform through blockchain technology is indeed a good idea and looks forward to more information.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Demo of the MedCredits Platform! The first decentralized healthcare platform ever released! MedCredits is the first decentralized healthcare platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvg6kDD8pY

having a background in medical, i think that something like secure decentralized medical records is a good idea as one of the problems in healthcare is letting practitioners access records as right now there are so many proprietary storage systems that practitioners cannot get the info they need as its on a system they do not have access to. even then sometimes formats are not compatible with a practices existing software so examining it can be time consuming and problematic.

but if this takes off the storage requirements could grow to staggeringly huge numbers as imaging (mri pet ct etc) in particular gets more complex (ie file sizes grow).  so forgive me if this has been answered but is this actually realistic? how much storage can this scale to? not the blockchain that stores the hashes but the storage of the actual patient data.

The actual volume of storage is not a limitation. Storage is cheap and it's only getting cheaper.

sure its not a limitation in theory. the hardware for the storage is doable. but where is it stored physically or is that not decided yet, ie have any datacenters or whatever been chosen. whats the game plan for expansion, backup, throughput? any testing done?

We are using Swarm for storage. This makes our data storage decentralized. I wrote a blog post on how we will leverage Swarm/Ethereum to manage permissions and encrypt healthcare data: https://medium.com/medcredits/a-technical-overview-of-medcredits-decentralized-and-encrypted-emr-d94ca81533e2

We are very committed to truly decentralized solutions and don't like the idea of using data-centers or non-profit institutions to store our data. That inevitably becomes a source of centralization.
We are currently in the MEDX token seed round. This round is open to a handful of contributors who are leaders within the [Suspicious link removed]munity.

Please visit the website and subscribe to the MEDX Presale mailing list for additional updates.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
having a background in medical, i think that something like secure decentralized medical records is a good idea as one of the problems in healthcare is letting practitioners access records as right now there are so many proprietary storage systems that practitioners cannot get the info they need as its on a system they do not have access to. even then sometimes formats are not compatible with a practices existing software so examining it can be time consuming and problematic.

but if this takes off the storage requirements could grow to staggeringly huge numbers as imaging (mri pet ct etc) in particular gets more complex (ie file sizes grow).  so forgive me if this has been answered but is this actually realistic? how much storage can this scale to? not the blockchain that stores the hashes but the storage of the actual patient data.

The actual volume of storage is not a limitation. Storage is cheap and it's only getting cheaper.

sure its not a limitation in theory. the hardware for the storage is doable. but where is it stored physically or is that not decided yet, ie have any datacenters or whatever been chosen. whats the game plan for expansion, backup, throughput? any testing done?
Pages:
Jump to: