Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MEDX] The First Decentralized Healthcare Network - page 10. (Read 12456 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
There are several healthcare projects, how do you compare your project with them?  And you said the first? Really?

Healthcare is one of the least represented sectors in the digital currency space. There was actually an article on Medium about it a couple of months ago. After investigation into other platforms, we seem to be the most decentralized platform connecting patients and doctors for medical services. We are not just jumping in and creating an EMR (which is very difficult as hospitals and clinics spend huge amounts uploading data to these, training personnel, purchasing contracts...!).

We are building a platform for medical services that will transform into an EMR AND health services platform once we have a large pool of patients and doctors.

Also, our team consists of several medical doctors who co-founded MedCredits... We think doctors who know the health system well and what patients need should be an integral part of the next generation of telemedicine. I don't see very many medical doctors involved with other health projects!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
How's this a world first? There are already projects like bowhead and patientory... Is this one of those projects that wants to get some extra money while the hype is active? Seems like that to me.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
i think i already heard a project before about a healtcare, and the ICO is success

what is make this ICO different with other ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Interesting Project! and a true service to humanity. how will this telemedicine handle data portability to seamlessly work with other health systems?
Activity: 30
From what I understand une of the project services will the physician attend the patient through the application? That's nice .. Smiley

Yes, our project will provide a platform for patients to get evaluated by doctors in telemedicine-friendly specialties. We are starting off with teledermatology (diagnosis of skin problems), and will expand from there to other specialties in later releases. We want to start off as simple as possible so our product is both user-friendly as well as available in Q1-Q2 2018.

Our goal is to give access to fast and affordable healthcare worldwide.

We will be monitoring this thread and answer any questions that the community may have!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
There are several healthcare projects, how do you compare your project with them?  And you said the first? Really?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
Reserve indonesia translation
Activity: 1
@MedCredits, your link to the BCT forum at https://medcredits.io is wrong:
https://medcredits.io/index.php?id=mainpage

Thanks, will update the link! We didn't have the link until we posted the announcement
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
From what I understand une of the project services will the physician attend the patient through the application? That's nice .. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
@MedCredits, your link to the BCT forum at https://medcredits.io is wrong:
https://medcredits.io/index.php?id=mainpage
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I agree that there is a proven industry with this kind of medtech solutions but bringing in this into the blockchain sounds interesting. Reading the profiles makes me Believe it is a strong team. Best of luck with the Project, will keep an Eye on this one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Projects with outstanding concepts, health diagnostics is no longer difficult to do, this project will make it easier to connect patients and doctors around the world, only with the application alone, we can make health diagnostics from home, impressive
I'm very interested in this project, but I did not find the presale token or ICO date, then what about bounty or siganture campaign? Is there any?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Medical treatment across the world? how is this possible for the doctor to analyze the illness of the patient, if its just through some photos or just some kind of description.
Next how about the medicine? since some medicine need receipt to be able to buy it.
Activity: 9
is there a bounty on twitter and facebook ?
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
So the token is issued on ETH and Waves?
Activity: 728
Very nice, because MEDCredits will greatly help the world of health, easy interaction between patients and doctors for long-range medical checkups and health treatments using this platform.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this is an idea i want to see. I think we need an upgrade
Activity: 22
Looks Good. How about LinkedIn, twitter etc Profiles of Devs..?
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
I've seen so many projects that randomly combine Blockchain with some fancy concept. But healthcare sector is something that can really benefit from Blockchain. glad to see more healthcare related project going on.

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/us/Documents/public-sector/us-blockchain-opportunities-for-health-care.pdf
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
There are several coins for Healthcare sector, like Patientory (PTOY). But I think the team here may be the strongest. Will keep an eye
Pages:
Jump to: