Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MEDX] The First Decentralized Healthcare Network - page 5. (Read 12480 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I think this is ideal coin for healthcare Smiley
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why no info about ICO date? You planning to make ICO? Or you already have funds from another sourses?
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
What people can buy for tokens in your platform?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer. The token that is used for payment on the platform is MEDX. MEDX can be purchased in the upcoming token sale in exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves. More details to be released soon on that.

In the initial platform release 'Hippocrates', MEDX can be used on the platform to pay for teledermatology services (remote diagnosis of skin problems). In later platform releases, we will be adding other telemedicine specialties such as family medicine, general medicine, radiology, etc.

After that, we will transform the platform and the network into a data storage platform--resulting in a platform that serves as both an electronic medical records (EMR) and health services platform, all in one location. This is how EMR and telemedicine should be.

1- You do understand what he is saying..Dont play stupid here, but you have nothing to say because your ICO is a scam! Like the people you hired to spam this forum, and say good things about your scam ICO, and trash other people!

So you have nothing beside cash alternative right? Like how stupid is that after paying my insurance, you want me to go and buy a token to pay extra?

2- No you cant do this "Data Storage Platform" because its cheaper to get it anywhere now! and you don't need an ICO for it!

But again because you are running a scam! You can't show for real what this is all about beside being a SCAM

So Hi to the scammers you hired on this forum.

Are you sure you understand his question now?
you make too many accusations without proof,is to attract to its competing with this project? Huh Grin
Activity: 2

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer. The token that is used for payment on the platform is MEDX. MEDX can be purchased in the upcoming token sale in exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves. More details to be released soon on that.

In the initial platform release 'Hippocrates', MEDX can be used on the platform to pay for teledermatology services (remote diagnosis of skin problems). In later platform releases, we will be adding other telemedicine specialties such as family medicine, general medicine, radiology, etc.

After that, we will transform the platform and the network into a data storage platform--resulting in a platform that serves as both an electronic medical records (EMR) and health services platform, all in one location. This is how EMR and telemedicine should be.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
hello everyone! when ico will be start and when it will be close? i did not found this information in first post.
still not get info about it
for now i see on page just says Launch date to be announced in September 2017
but idk when
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
hello everyone! when ico will be start and when it will be close? i did not found this information in first post.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Thank you, waiting news.
What about exchanges? In which exchanges you will be trading?

i think we too fast if talking about exchanges for now
because ico not started yet
and actually as far i know
too many dev say will come to major exchanges after their ico ended , but just false promise
so better we just see for now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We're excited to announce that MedCredits has partnered with Productive Edge!

Check out the press release for details:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14732331.htm

Good news Medcredits! Medcredits growing quick.
Yes. Ehrhc upset because I say litra coin scam and he like litra. Now he post 20 time that I make scam because I have opinion. Sorry to share but I do research and we can see Litra scam. But I don't talk litra anymore, you only raise < $2000 so small lose for investors. I hope no one else lose ether with litra.

gallery 2000: Yes, maybe pump 1000X take 3 year. Dermatology first maybe 10X then come other telemedicine. Platform must grow through time. If team not accomplish road map on time we sell the MEDX. So far team very smart and I buy ICO. Then I look to make sure team doing good job and coin will make me ROI. Good plan?  Cheesy

To be honest, this MEDX is a security but the founders want to make it not a security. 

"The SEC has explicitly stated that ICOs can be considered as a security, should they not have a utility beyond equity. The SEC’s stance may scare many new ICO’s away, however, those who’s tokens have a distinct utility now can take comfort that their products won’t get shut down."

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/12/rise-utility-token/

"Are MEDX equivalent to shares?
No. Ownership of the token does not confer any rights to ownership, intellectual property, stake in or right to receive revenue from the MedCredits team. MEDX is a utility token to be used in payment for services within the platform. Once distributed to the public, MEDX are neither refundable nor controlled by the team."

https://medcredits.io/index.php?id=faq

MEDX strong because it have utility. MEDX is token for medical service. Agree?

So MEDX will never be on any exchanges?  I want to trade it and get some money.

MEDX WILL be traded on exchanges. We will approach exchanges (likely Bittrex and/or Poloniex, as well as other exchanges) after the token sale launches.
Activity: 36
We're excited to announce that MedCredits has partnered with Productive Edge!

Check out the press release for details:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14732331.htm

Which dates of your crowdsale (start and finish) ?
You have some arragements (parthnerhips) with solid company right now?

Regarding partnerships, we have some exciting announcements coming over the next few weeks. Most of which will come after the Distributed Health 2017 conference next week. Regarding details on the crowdsale, those will come soon!

Thank you, waiting news.
What about exchanges? In which exchanges you will be trading?
Even though this concept of project is very important in our day to day life still the medcredits i would say is only limited to some countries, different country with different health policy, physical usage of this project in other part of the world, am not sure, but i may keep a close eye on this project and see how it goes.

Hi Notin2,

Thanks for the comments. For the majority of the world including USA, Europe, Russia and most of Asia (besides Malaysia) it is legal as a resident to receive medical advice from a doctor abroad, and it is legal for a doctor abroad to give a medical opinion to a resident in another country. Actually, as a centralized example, the Cleveland Clinic (well known academic hospital in the USA) offers second opinions online to patients all over the world. Link here. They charge ~$565 per consultation though. MedCredits will be far more affordable than this.

Telemedicine is still in its early phases, but is becoming the next big wave in medicine. I've been watching it closely for years as a physician in the USA. Many of my physician colleagues (dermatology, ophthalmology, family medicine, etc.) also believe that telemedicine is going to take over a huge sector of patient care. I hope this gives a sense of the climate of telemedicine among physicians.

MedCredits is bringing blockchain tech and decentralization to this exciting new wave in patient care. We are very excited to build a platform that gives our patients better access to care at more affordable prices.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Nothing its a scam! Stay away from it! They hire scammers to promote their ICO!

Lol I can see you're heavily involved in LITRA 'Decentralized healthcare'...
Don't be so scared of competition  Grin

No I am not! But no one like scammers! And this one from all other Healthcare ICO is a scam, check who they hired to pump this thread, and trash other ICOs.

Plus I did file a fraud case against them in NYC, and if any of the addresses or names mentioned is real, they will be served next week.

You're not what ? Involved in LITRA or scared of competition ? Either way, hiring to pump a thread or trash other ICOS's doesn't mean they are a scam, or you'd be the proof that LITRA is one...
Activity: 154
Merit: 106

Nothing its a scam! Stay away from it! They hire scammers to promote their ICO!

Lol I can see you're heavily involved in LITRA 'Decentralized healthcare'...
Don't be so scared of competition  Grin

No I am not! But no one like scammers! And this one from all other Healthcare ICO is a scam, check who they hired to pump this thread, and trash other ICOs.

Plus I did file a fraud case against them in NYC, and if any of the addresses or names mentioned is real, they will be served next week.
Which dates of your crowdsale (start and finish) ?
You have some arragements (parthnerhips) with solid company right now?
Activity: 30
Yes. Ehrhc upset because I say litra coin scam and he like litra. Now he post 20 time that I make scam because I have opinion. Sorry to share but I do research and we can see Litra scam. But I don't talk litra anymore, you only raise < $2000 so small lose for investors. I hope no one else lose ether with litra.

gallery 2000: Yes, maybe pump 1000X take 3 year. Dermatology first maybe 10X then come other telemedicine. Platform must grow through time. If team not accomplish road map on time we sell the MEDX. So far team very smart and I buy ICO. Then I look to make sure team doing good job and coin will make me ROI. Good plan?  Cheesy

To be honest, this MEDX is a security but the founders want to make it not a security. 

"The SEC has explicitly stated that ICOs can be considered as a security, should they not have a utility beyond equity. The SEC’s stance may scare many new ICO’s away, however, those who’s tokens have a distinct utility now can take comfort that their products won’t get shut down."

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/12/rise-utility-token/

"Are MEDX equivalent to shares?
No. Ownership of the token does not confer any rights to ownership, intellectual property, stake in or right to receive revenue from the MedCredits team. MEDX is a utility token to be used in payment for services within the platform. Once distributed to the public, MEDX are neither refundable nor controlled by the team."

https://medcredits.io/index.php?id=faq

MEDX strong because it have utility. MEDX is token for medical service. Agree?

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!! We saw the deals you are making with all these scam ICOs you are trying to pump! STOP LYING TO PEOPLE! PEOPLE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY YOU ARE STEALING!

Everyone check his profile: he is pumping who is paying to him: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amir24-1111212

With the exception of our public bounty campaign which is for signature, translation, twitter and articles, we have not paid any bitcointalk members to talk about our project. I don't even think amir24 is registered with our bounty campaign though.

I hope this clears things up.
Activity: 44
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
In which country their company based? USA? They have company and physical adress?

Hello, we are based out of Michigan, USA

But this is not a full answer. You have company and physical adress? Can you give to us this info?

Hi Gembira,

MedCredits, Inc. is a registered C-corporation in Delaware, USA.

MedCredits, Inc.
300 Delaware Ave. Suite 210
Wilmington, Delaware 19801

Pages:
Jump to: