Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 23. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The interaction between content creators and consumers will create a relationship like we've never seen before looks like to be a game changer in this industry.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think that this is actually a cool project. NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets: 1)Content distribution market. 2)Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches). 3)AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis. Participants in each of these markets can generate self revenue per their contribution to the ecosystem.
Activity: 54
Intresting is that NKOR ecosystem’s participants will benefit from this enormous
market share of the industry, as the platform creates a way for creators to distribute their content
in a secure and transparent way to newly discovered mass audiences. Good ecosystem in project key to succes and prosperety
Activity: 11
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
Activity: 38
NKOR is peer-to-peer marketplace.
This eliminates the need for intermediaries, right.
Activity: 62
a nice project will protect copyright and their authors...
Activity: 1
NKORの画期的なデータ処理技術は、マルチレイヤインデックスハッシュアルゴリズムを使用して初めてブロックチェーンに実装され、既存のデジタルデータを配信されることは凄いことです
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
It is a very interesting project because it helps in the control over copyright and intellectual property in the hands of content creators. I think this project will be a success, thanks to the support of the community, keep informing us constantly, the project enriches the community with point-to-point access to unlimited creative content and innovative data. Good luck team
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
The lack of a centralized point of failure alongside newly emerging nodes branching to new directions guarantees an efficient, direct, and cheap way to create and distribute content and data without the need of intermediaries.
Amazing for distiributing data!!
It is great for verfitication and data protection!!
Activity: 14
This is very interesting for new solution in verification and distribution of digital data
Activity: 44
I found NKOR very promising and revolutionary in some ways. Examined the whitepaper and especially loved Proof of Useful Work (PoUW) algorithm. Its much more efficient
Activity: 55
an amazing project that will help to preserve its copyright, I do not understand much, because of my poor knowledge in this field, but it looks good.
Activity: 33
Reputation and Stakes serve the purpose of distinguishing the quality and contribution of
participants in the ecosystem. Reputation represents a score a node gains for doing a fair job,
and Stake represents the penalty in tokens a node will receive if providing faulty computing
results.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very interesting and promising MEET NKOR project, copyright protection is one of the most important problems lately.Good point is decentralized copyright protection coded or embed-ed on block chain without any support of third-party, could be a game changer indeed.
Activity: 2
Nareszcie trafiony w punkt,projekt który przekonuje swoją prostotą i dostępnością.Nasza własność w naszych rękach łatwo jak nigdy!
Activity: 84
in the bounty you only take tokens if you want between the first three?

No, everyone will get their entries. First 3 places will get a bonus.
Activity: 84
Im join bounty week ago.
dont understand what me do?

Hello! You need to complete tasks in order to be rewarded.
Ok,understand. And we will receive tokens directly on ours wallet (eth erc20)?
After ended ICO? I see last day to join is 1 aprill 2018

Yes and Yes,
Pages:
Jump to: