Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 27. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
This project has a great potential, and I think using this project will make some crypto people to earn by using this platform.
Congratulations to the whole Team/DEV
Activity: 1
it's the first in the world platform to embed groundbreaking multi-layer index hashing technology on blockchain
great project. im going to contribute.
Activity: 15
Smart contracts NKOR will apply smart contracts as a protocol to ensure fast, secure, cost-efficient transactions.
Participants of the NKOR ecosystem can incorporate any type of license into a smart contract in order to seal assignment agreements or to sell and distribute their content via channels and
communities across the platform.
Contracts based on methods of distribution that favor collective creation:
● Ability to buy full ownership of content (buy a licence)
● Ability to use content
● Ability to distribute dividends as participation for investors. Benefits from the
distribution of the content are distributed automatically between token holders.
● Ability to reference to the content in own work
Activity: 6
Good project, I think he has a good future
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
looks like a great project . ı hope ı can some money from airdrop .
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
great project. I enjoyed the bonus campaign.
Activity: 84
Hi, some ICO required KYC if more than 2 BTC, are you also planning to have that for sec purposes?

We will require different levels of KYC, depending on the contribution. We will publish all related info when we launch our investors cabinet.
Activity: 99
I really like this project, it's cool!
Activity: 4
Interesting project. I hope to grow!!
Activity: 3
Hi, some ICO required KYC if more than 2 BTC, are you also planning to have that for sec purposes?
Activity: 69
This project pretends to solve problems of copyright in online world. This problem is realy big now, so I suppose the NKOR project will have success.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
NKOR - the new tecnology digital data base on blockchain.
Activity: 50
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
The licensing industry is a massive industry and if you can get a hold in it with the blockchain it will be massive. The problem is definitely with rights management, look at all the recent lawsuits regarding the music industry and legal ownership of songs etc. Interesting project.
This sounds so interesting and i cannot wait!
Activity: 21
I think you can win followers with a traduction in french language. i hope you make this. Thanks for your nice project.
Activity: 25
Activity: 41
Nice concept, everyone can join. Small or bigtime investor.  Looking forward to see you at the top of the market
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I  like this project, it's  very cool!

This project is very good and hopefully can be a good project in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: