Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 26. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I was impressed with the project NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution. where can I get NKOR bounty project?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This is what I found interesting in NKOR whitepaper.

AI and Neural networks
After implementation of the above algorithms, algorithms based on Artificial Intelligence and
neural networks will be used as basis for work, where the end goal is the implementation of
federated machine learning techniques, where correct computations on different worker nodes
will improve neural network weights and save it to the IPFS for further usage and improvements.
This development will include an extension of NKOR’s consensus mechanism, that can do
gradient check and verification of improvements in the accuracy of neural networks.
Activity: 21

Hi, what I like the most about NKOR is the two level of consensus, that's partly the strength and the small revolution of this project.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
The NKOR community is increasing day by day which is remarkable and your road map is set to create the benchmark! I'm loving it  Grin
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Multi layer index hashing technology, wow!
Activity: 202
If NKOR will meet all of its standards described in white paper, definitely it will be a new standard for content building on block chain. I closely following this project and hope - when ICO starts will invest much.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
As someone who earns part of my income from content creation and distribution I find this project very interesting. The roadmap is ambitious yet realistically achievable and the team looks professional. Perhaps you guys could consider an airdrop because I feel this project is good enough to get more publicity to increase its chances of succeeding in cryptospace.

Airdrop can be very profitable and can be very harmful, in terms of community will increase if held airdrop, everyone will participate, the loss is sometimes everyone will only dumper when it entered the market and damage the coin price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Anonymous registration form is very good. For not everyone wants to show their data, but everyone wants to get money for their idea, work.
Activity: 25
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
As the world becomes increasingly digitised, the digital data distribution and copyright protection industry will continue to grow.  NKOR's online marketplace is poised to deliver fair content distribution and content analysis in addition to providing checks against plagiarism.  The fact that this will be decentralised will ensure it cannot be manipulated by a central hub for the purpose of generating advertising revenue.  The overall project seems solid, with good social media and marketing already in place. Hopefully this will be a huge success!
Activity: 102
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
Good Project . Very well planned Smiley
Activity: 1
NKOR is a first of its kind, next generation decentralized ecosystem that implements a
groundbreaking technology of multi-layer index hashing and classifying in decentralized systems,
currently under process of drafting patent applications, on Blockchain.
Activity: 308
I really like this project, it's cool!  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
As someone who earns part of my income from content creation and distribution I find this project very interesting. The roadmap is ambitious yet realistically achievable and the team looks professional. Perhaps you guys could consider an airdrop because I feel this project is good enough to get more publicity to increase its chances of succeeding in cryptospace.

Activity: 210
Merit: 35
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.

NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non-licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.
Activity: 9
I'm waiting for the finished project with impatience. I make layouts of sites and write articles. They are often stolen. Need protection. NKOR should help
Activity: 1
Activity: 8
The project looks fine, time will show how big it will get.
Pages:
Jump to: