Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 67. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
if they continue so wonderful to work with investors,then of course they will succeed.I think that is very important to properly configure the feedback
Activity: 434
we see that the developers are working diligently to resolve the posed problems,I think that they already do so well
the work is very cool and powerful in my opinion I think that they have a great future
Activity: 574
we see that the developers are working diligently to resolve the posed problems,I think that they already do so well
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
the way of the project,I hope it's worth it
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Tell me, please, feedback is welcome after the purchase of content and its use? Or is there probably a rating system where I can put my rating? Roll Eyes

Yes, creators of content receive a reputation for their work and receive income from its quality. So, in their interests to provide an accurate description of their work, so that consumers of content can evaluate and view the purchased content. Consumers are motivated by the fact that they leave honest feedback)) But about the exchange of tokens, I didn't quite understand the information.

About exchanging on tokens? It says that the verified accounts are those who actually purchased the content in exchange for tokens. Are you talking about this? I thought that if the buyer does not have tokens, then he generally will not be able to participate in the purchase. This isn't true?

Can you please explain your question? If you meant to ask how the transaction between consumer and creator is being made, then it's simple- you can make it using the platform and pay with NKR tokens. You NEED to have tokens to do so... this is one of the motivations for the tokens.
Can all countries participate in the project? When asked users, the opinions differed. Someone told me that only certain countries can participate, someone told me that any country can participate, it is important that the participant have tokens. And what is the correct opinion?

Yes, everyone with internet access and no special government limitations can use the platform.
I think that if nobody knows about the project, then there will be no participants. So, there will be no development for the project. Accordingly, it is necessary to conduct an advertising campaign and marketing decisions. In what sources and resources did you advertise?)) An interesting topic for me.

Hey there. In addition to our telegram group, facebook, twitter and Instagram pages, we also run a blog on medium and collaborate with publications. you can find links to all of those on our website: nkor.io or at the topic.
After registering on the platform and providing your content, the content creator from this moment can manage all activities related to its content? In another way, control the use of content?

yes!
Always for such opportunities I turned to stock sites, I searched there for various kinds of content to buy and use it. But on the stock platforms, content is recognized as nobody's. In this project, if you buy content, it becomes your property?

Why did you decide so? I think no. The content will still remain registered to its owner, it will be his personal property and copyright. And when you buy it you can use it without legal problems with the author. I think so Wink

You will be able to purchase the rights to a creation if the owner is interested in selling. only if you copy and use it without his/her consent you will have problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I am especially pleased with the creation of the chain system. New authors can note the authors' works, which they quoted and create a chain of quotes and links to the block. Thus, the cited authors also receive a reward from the sale of content that marks their creations as a source of quotation or inspiration.

lol )) Cheesy  of course this is a great luck)) because when a project can earn many types of participants, not only a certain category of persons, it's cool)) in such a project you want to invest and earn in return Wink

Precisely)) rejoice in the fact that the project is based on blockchain technology. Finally, a revolution in technology happened))) I was waiting for this and I was waiting for such a project))) regular platforms with content of millions, and such a platform alone)) Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I am especially pleased with the creation of the chain system. New authors can note the authors' works, which they quoted and create a chain of quotes and links to the block. Thus, the cited authors also receive a reward from the sale of content that marks their creations as a source of quotation or inspiration.

lol )) Cheesy  of course this is a great luck)) because when a project can earn many types of participants, not only a certain category of persons, it's cool)) in such a project you want to invest and earn in return Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 616
I think that if nobody knows about the project, then there will be no participants. So, there will be no development for the project. Accordingly, it is necessary to conduct an advertising campaign and marketing decisions. In what sources and resources did you advertise?)) An interesting topic for me.
Can all countries participate in the project? When asked users, the opinions differed. Someone told me that only certain countries can participate, someone told me that any country can participate, it is important that the participant have tokens. And what is the correct opinion?
After registering on the platform and providing your content, the content creator from this moment can manage all activities related to its content? In another way, control the use of content?

It turns out that yes. Also, you can manage your copyright and conduct joint activities with other platform participants. Every user has a profile for managing owned certificates. After you upload the content, you are checked. Warning is given in the case of content that violates the rules)))
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Tell me, please, feedback is welcome after the purchase of content and its use? Or is there probably a rating system where I can put my rating? Roll Eyes

Yes, creators of content receive a reputation for their work and receive income from its quality. So, in their interests to provide an accurate description of their work, so that consumers of content can evaluate and view the purchased content. Consumers are motivated by the fact that they leave honest feedback)) But about the exchange of tokens, I didn't quite understand the information.

About exchanging on tokens? It says that the verified accounts are those who actually purchased the content in exchange for tokens. Are you talking about this? I thought that if the buyer does not have tokens, then he generally will not be able to participate in the purchase. This isn't true?

Let's ask this question to the creators of the project, so as not to be unfounded and not confuse anyone)) I think everyone will agree with me.

Pages:
Jump to: