Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 68. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I know that the new technology of NKOR is the first decentralized ecosystem. Which can to authenticate the data) Can someone tell about this new technology in more detail? I want to better understand the principle of its work.

What exactly are you interested in? NKOR, as you said, a new technology that is then linked to a chain transaction through smart contracts, provides an unchanged and public record of the time of receipt or creation. And about changing digital data or digital content, as well as tracking the loading and sharing of similar data Smiley

Oh thank you. I also couldn't find information about the commission. For example, the content creator provided his materials, and someone bought the content from him. The reward goes not only to the content creator, but to the project, right? What percentage will be for both parties?

As to the percentage of compensation I can't tell you, I didn't find the answer too. But for the content creator, I'm sure the percentage is good. After all, this is an excellent stimulation to create a new unique content Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I know that the new technology of NKOR is the first decentralized ecosystem. Which can to authenticate the data) Can someone tell about this new technology in more detail? I want to better understand the principle of its work.

What exactly are you interested in? NKOR, as you said, a new technology that is then linked to a chain transaction through smart contracts, provides an unchanged and public record of the time of receipt or creation. And about changing digital data or digital content, as well as tracking the loading and sharing of similar data Smiley

Oh thank you. I also couldn't find information about the commission. For example, the content creator provided his materials, and someone bought the content from him. The reward goes not only to the content creator, but to the project, right? What percentage will be for both parties?

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I want to share my opinion))) I am very glad that such a project has been introduced and is connected with the theme of crypto currency and technology of blockchain. Because of this, there will be growth and development of the project, I'm sure. Innovations are always in the top. People are striving for innovation. How do you think?))))

I agree. At the height of its development there isn't only a crypto currency, but also many types of content. For example, video content is gaining popularity, you will agree? Just a little don't imagine this big video stream on the platform of the project)) It will be sorted by subject? Because there can be problems on the server.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I want to share my opinion))) I am very glad that such a project has been introduced and is connected with the theme of crypto currency and technology of blockchain. Because of this, there will be growth and development of the project, I'm sure. Innovations are always in the top. People are striving for innovation. How do you think?))))
Merit: 13
Always for such opportunities I turned to stock sites, I searched there for various kinds of content to buy and use it. But on the stock platforms, content is recognized as nobody's. In this project, if you buy content, it becomes your property?

Why did you decide so? I think no. The content will still remain registered to its owner, it will be his personal property and copyright. And when you buy it you can use it without legal problems with the author. I think so Wink
Always for such opportunities I turned to stock sites, I searched there for various kinds of content to buy and use it. But on the stock platforms, content is recognized as nobody's. In this project, if you buy content, it becomes your property?
Is the content of the new unique content regulated in some way legally by law? For example, in the law on advertising it's forbidden to use the image of alcohol, hookahs or something else. Are there any restrictions on content too? If so, which ones? Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I look forward to a successful project from you guys.

As it is set to kick off in April,  I believe that's enough time to set things in order.

Good luck to the team
Activity: 84
Good Luck  Smiley

Thank you! good luck to us all
That's fine.
Is there plan to be listed in any exchange before the ICO?

This will take NKOR to the moon faster

We are currently negotiating this issue, will update as soon as it's settled.
Activity: 74
That's fine.
Is there plan to be listed in any exchange before the ICO?

This will take NKOR to the moon faster
Great guys, great project! If I'm not mistaken, the launch of the production version of the platform is scheduled for the end of 2018?

Yes indeed
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Great guys, great project! If I'm not mistaken, the launch of the production version of the platform is scheduled for the end of 2018?
I can learn the dates of the beginning of ICO, because I go to the site and when I look at the TGE COUNTDOWN I see the inscription "soon"
And have you tried to see the road map on the site or see the first post of this thread?
There is all the information, look:
Q4 2017- Alpha development + Presale
March 2018- TGE (token generation event)
So it turns out that next month pre-sale will open?
Will this be an open event or closed?

Public presale will start during the next few days (= we will keep you all posted.
I can learn the dates of the beginning of ICO, because I go to the site and when I look at the TGE COUNTDOWN I see the inscription "soon"
And have you tried to see the road map on the site or see the first post of this thread?
I do not know this, but I hope that it will be open to all.
Because I would really like to participate in this  Smiley
Activity: 742
Activity: 742
Pages:
Jump to: