Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEG] MetaGold Crowdfunding (ICO) is live! Demo of game released - page 12. (Read 26080 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
metagold.io
Very well. Wanted to do it on the website.

My name is Michael(Mikhail) Solomatin
Here's my recent photo

My linkedin profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-solomatin-64b45086

I just wanted to repeat again, that games that we are developing are not going to be released in the state they were frozen at. We want to actually make them work, add alot more content and blockchain transactions. No point in releasing them in current pre-alpha stage. One of the games was on google play before, but that was due to testing, in 1 single region, and there was no marketing involved like at all.
We will continue our work, so watch our twitter closely if you're still interested.

I like the project. I am following. Game-based coins are starting to come out a lot this time. Your 2nd project seems more valid. I think it does not do business.
I want to translate Turkish. If I get a good bounty.  Grin Smiley Wink

Thank you for your support! It would be great

Here's my recent photo

My linkedin profile

I just wanted to repeat again, that games that we are developing are not going to be released in the state they were frozen at. We want to actually make them work, add alot more content and blockchain transactions. No point in releasing them in current pre-alpha stage. One of the games was on google play before, but that was due to testing, in 1 single region, and there was no marketing involved like at all.
We will continue our work, so watch our twitter closely if you're still interested.

I like the project. I am following. Game-based coins are starting to come out a lot this time. Your 2nd project seems more valid. I think it does not do business.
I want to translate Turkish. If I get a good bounty.  Grin Smiley Wink
metagold.io

Here's my recent photo

My linkedin profile

That's not true. The scam part.
I was part of the dev team there at one point, and I bought out games from them when the studio started to die.That's why I said there were delays during dev.Because we didn't have money, and went to work full time for a while.I will bet my entire personal info on this, so if you want to kick me into face for this, you can come.We truly want those games to be finished and succeed.This is my one shot at this, and I didn't want people to feel prejudice to us just because I'm in Russia. This is my responsibility, and my alone. And I will take whatever decision community offers. If our project is dead, then the games and my vision about them is dead as well.

As I said, you can come and beat me to the death too. I'm ready, and I will still tell you that I want to make this project a reality and a stunning success. I'm very sorry for this deception. Thank you for listening. Cry

We will stll continue, no matter the decision. It will just be slower,mostly with our own funding.

why don't you show your real id straight away?

what's the delay?

realy. It makes sense to immediately send bi selfie and publish your personal social media.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
I was part of the dev team there at one point, and I bought out games from them when the studio started to die.That's why I said there were delays during dev.Because we didn't have money, and went to work full time for a while.I will bet my entire personal info on this, so if you want to kick me into face for this, you can come.We truly want those games to be finished and succeed.This is my one shot at this, and I didn't want people to feel prejudice to us just because I'm in Russia. This is my responsibility, and my alone. And I will take whatever decision community offers. If our project is dead, then the games and my vision about them is dead as well.

As I said, you can come and beat me to the death too. I'm ready, and I will still tell you that I want to make this project a reality and a stunning success. I'm very sorry for this deception. Thank you for listening. Cry

We will stll continue, no matter the decision. It will just be slower,mostly with our own funding.

why don't you show your real id straight away?

what's the delay?

metagold.io

Activity: 329
Merit: 147
But most likely their plan was to collect our funds in ICO, and then one month later publish back that old shitty game in the store, but with the new name. In this case, they "did the job" and can take a rest with our money. What a shame! I have nothing more to say, you scammers. I'm happy that we discovered it before the ICO start, so people didn't lose their money yet.

damn! Thank you for warning, bro!
I'm glad that we discovered this before the ICO start. You saved my bitcoins Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This looks very interesting, gonna wait and see how this turns and maybe see the ico pricing. Not a fan of ico tho only bought in to a few lost and a couple so if I like how this goes I'll buy a small amount.
I give advice. You can get funds from ICONOMI. Investors will send this funds to you depending on the progress of the project you need to pull the necessary resources. A system where you can take the investments yourself as you progress. You can investigate it. At the same time ICONOMI can invest in real opinion so it will be commercial for you.

It is also bad that you have not written Turkish. There are many players in this country too! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126
Ok All.

Please use experienced escrow. I am ready to give way. Wink
There is a very good working style to use escrow of Qtum team as escrow instead of Luptin team.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Publish your slack address and inform them of the questions. If you can convince this project is yours, you can continue.

Slack is added on OP http://metagold.io/slack/
Publish your slack address and inform them of the questions. If you can convince this project is yours, you can continue.
metagold.io
please clarify who the Team in the development of this project, such as the link profile of the developers either IDlinkend, Twitter, blog / article
and Escrow which has a reputation in this forum as Yahooo, lutpin, Darkstar
Will be done
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126
oh.

What about me guys? i am just started topic by the developer request and try to earn a reputation because i am worked as escrow in signature companies and competitions Lips sealed

So, The Developers please start your project from real name because you have nice game (project X looks amazing) and i don't see any problem after this Wink

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
please clarify who the Team in the development of this project, such as the link profile of the developers either IDlinkend, Twitter, blog / article
and Escrow which has a reputation in this forum as Yahooo, lutpin, Darkstar
metagold.io
We will stll continue, no matter the decision. It will just be much slower without any funding.
It was one game when i play i get btc.If you want price after ico doubled or more stay away from promise you cant do.New name is hard to accept but ok.Ico for two days but you dont have finished bounty.Jose another game fromm app what is working Angry birds.
metagold.io

Pages:
Jump to: