Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEG] MetaGold Crowdfunding (ICO) is live! Demo of game released - page 5. (Read 26076 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I think it's much more valid than the first project based on "Project X".
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
"shutup Meg"  /Peter Griffin
Cheesy

QUICK, TO THE PETERCOPTER!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

This is wonderful achievement demo is available for testing this game before the upcoming ICO. Now there is good chance to get successful ICO campaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
metagold.io
Hello everyone!
We have an announcement to make.
Metagold.io  has engaged Tokenly, inc. to manage our upcoming crowdsale and ensure that if we do not hit our minimum funding goal, our backers will be refunded.

It means that we are going to need to make some changes to the structure of our crowdsale, so we're taking the whitepaper down until Monday for rewriting.
Also, we are going to take this opportunity to announce some new stuff in our renewed whitepaper.
metagold.io
I see minimum 200 btc for ICO,what if the minimum is not reached?

Will you continue further or refund everyone?
We are pretty optimistic about the project. But if minimum goal is not reached, we will refund everyone,yes.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I see minimum 200 btc for ICO,what if the minimum is not reached?

Will you continue further or refund everyone?
metagold.io
Most of the spelling errors should be fixed now. Uploaded new build to google store.
metagold.io
Great game! Really liking it, but there are a few spelling mistakes in the tutorial dialogues.
Thanks. Will be fixed in the next release.
metagold.io
iOS store is a bit tricky to get to. They have lots of rules. We will try, but no promises.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Great game! Really liking it, but there are a few spelling mistakes in the tutorial dialogues.
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
agree with you sir, This ico is looking nice and screenshots of games are looking nice too.
legendary
Activity: 1310
german translation still needed?
Activity: 980
This ICO is looking nice with experienced team and valid escrow. Just few days left to get started and screenshots of games are looking nice.
metagold.io
ICO launch date is coming near but still no update about the bounty structure how it will work. Watching this thread from so many days and I am pretty sure this crowdsale will be huge.
We're hoping to launch bounties soon, hopefully until the end of this week.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
ICO launch date is coming near but still no update about the bounty structure how it will work. Watching this thread from so many days and I am pretty sure this crowdsale will be huge.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Now you will be enough to run project about 30k Ethereum

They may change the plan with rise in price of ETH,I believe there will be a change coming soon with minimum no of ETH to be invested
Activity: 546
Now you will be enough to run project about 30k Ethereum
metagold.io
Yes, we're just busy preparing preview version of War of Magi. It won't have blockchain yet, only some basic stuff for it in the background, so we don't consider it alpha release. Just a demo. Once we're satisfied with it, we will release dev update, with details on what was done. Also, there might be some other interesting news coming later this week, or after the weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: