Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEG] MetaGold Crowdfunding (ICO) is live! Demo of game released - page 3. (Read 26114 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
I would like to participate in this ico, because i like mmo games. I hope this project will collect enough funds to transfer your ideas into reality. Augmentors ico already showed that people are interested in such things, i guess 250k will be reached easily
I also like MMO games very much, I wish the team can give me a new experience,let'u go! Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
metagold.io
Just an info about the game.
i have 9/9 slots blocked but i can't upgrade nothing..
how i can delete 2 of these?
i can't continue the game without deleting them
PM me a screenshot please
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Just an info about the game.
i have 9/9 slots blocked but i can't upgrade nothing..
how i can delete 2 of these?
i can't continue the game without deleting them
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I would like to participate in this ico, because i like mmo games. I hope this project will collect enough funds to transfer your ideas into reality. Augmentors ico already showed that people are interested in such things, i guess 250k will be reached easily
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For technical reasons, ICO will start at 5 pm UTC, instead of 6 am. Sorry for delay.

The main thing is to get things right, Matchpool delayed their ICO for a week and got almost everything right, the maximum cap is almost reached
metagold.io
For technical reasons, ICO will start at 5 pm UTC, instead of 6 am. Sorry for delay.
Activity: 126
So, how to join this ICO?
metagold.io
Slack invitations should work once again.
http://metagold.io/slack/

another round of lottery next week.
metagold.io
ok, it's done. the number is 255. machina  is the winner!
video will be uploaded soon
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
We're going to hold a promotion lottery in slack in 24 hours, the prize will be 0.1 btc.
To participate, pick a random number between 1 and 1000 and post it in slack along with your btc address.
Winner will be the number that is closest to the one generated by random.org. Video will be recorded as proof.

Nice way to promote your project to join slack,you can also give bounty for people joining on slack similar to TAAS
metagold.io
Unfortunately, we hit the limit on slack.

"Your team has exceeded the limit on invitations. After more people have accepted the ones your team has sent, you can send more. "

So if you're getting an error, there is nothing that can be done except trying later...
metagold.io
We're going to hold a promotion lottery in slack in 24 hours, the prize will be 0.1 btc.
To participate, pick a random number between 1 and 1000 and post it in slack along with your btc address.
Winner will be the number that is closest to the one generated by random.org. Video will be recorded as proof.

metagold.io
metagold.io
Pushed new version of War of Magi to Google Play, fixes some minor bugs with windows display.
Seems we introduced a new one, working on it, will be fixed asap
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Reserve croatian language
metagold.io
Pushed new version of War of Magi to Google Play, fixes some minor bugs with windows display.
Pages:
Jump to: