Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] 🔵 MEGATRON Decentralized Cryptocurrency : POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD🔴🚀🔵 - page 12. (Read 2479 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
MEGATRON had strong vision,and great team.i believe it will become the Greatest one in crypto.
Wish the best for MEGATRON.
Activity: 248
I think this is valuable. Good luck for the developers. Megatron is the next generation blockchain driven decentralized cryptocurrency that runs on most secure, open source Ethereum blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Activity: 2
Activity: 5
Activity: 378
A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals !
Activity: 53
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much excited to see this in some big exchanges.
Activity: 1
This is the best project i have ever seen, God bless you
Activity: 210
I think this is gonna huge project of this year as the promotion of this project is just mind blowing. I highly recommend this project. Excellent team with a high standard project Goodluck!
Activity: 95
Let's go guyz am loving this project...good work guyz!
Activity: 86
This is the best project ever.. Guys don't miss the opportunity please.
Activity: 88
Eye catching Name! Very interesting platform. This project is great! Thanks for giving us an opportunity to be part of your success!   Smiley
Activity: 308
Amazing, this Project will achieve great success. A solid team, good cooperation with leading systems. Investment project that will change the world
This good idea of the project will be more awesome if completed with good whitepaper and the website, as well as bounty campaign.

Activity: 22
Well good project ,but i do have a query, thru your project you want to provide everyone should latest mining rigs, dont you think the difficulty level will rise a lot , and eth mining wont be that much profitable after that, 🤔
Activity: 135
A new platform to build, I'm hoping for your success soon! Keep an eye on this.
Activity: 19
Great project I think we will moon soon
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
a very fantastic name, good luck Megatron
Activity: 164
Megatron is awesome with a superb vision that will carry the world and it's entity along straight to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: