Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] 🔵 MEGATRON Decentralized Cryptocurrency : POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD🔴🚀🔵 - page 11. (Read 2479 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
 hope that this will be a successful project. I wish success to the developers and wait for news and bounty campaign!

Reserving vietnamese translation!
Activity: 69
Thanks you. Every day hundreds of new people learn about your project and this is a good opportunity for them to earn
Activity: 69
my opinion is it is the best ICO project i ever visit. i can make it clear that, it would be rather useful. GOOD LUCK.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
The team is a true professional in his field. It is interesting to watch the release of good news and progress
Activity: 3
It is a fantastic airdrop thank you
Activity: 42
Good project, strong team. I like the name too.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
MEGATRON is #Ethereum based ERC20 token and have a great team following outstanding roadmap. Excited with megatron!
Activity: 140
Indeed, this project should be looked at closely. Original ideas and interesting solutions. Of course, there are many different exchangers on the Internet, but here's another case - it's a whole platform. And the connection of crypto with fiat money, I'm only behind it with both hands for. If still there will be small commissions, then ... Successes to the team! Wish the best for MEGATRON. I am sure that you will do your best!
Activity: 17
Activity: 53
A great project indeed. Megatron vision is mind blowing.  Right now having a secure and safe platform in the world of Crytovurrency and digital asset is a must and having a project like this will be of great help. MEGATRON services like mining equipment is very on trend  since the demand of ethereum is growing especially nowadays that many tokens are made from ethereum blockhain so I think Megatron hilders will really benefit on this.
Activity: 40
thanks for airdrop firstly
I'm cusrious. Every day people release coins which are supposed to be more secure  and transparent, but I don't see the difference. What is catching in your particular project, guys?
Activity: 238
Great project. And most of all I like the opportunity to order a payment card in the project. This is very convenient - the problem in cashing crypto money is a long time ago, and with the help of your own project card-you can do it without problems.
Activity: 3
This going to be used in most places. The concept is really great! Megatron.
Activity: 71
Wow guys, debit card for crypto...looks like a fantastic dream! A lot of people in every country want it badly. I think in next two years this will be very actual.  I am sure that you will do your best!
Activity: 1
Record this coin in 2018.Megatron had strong vision,and great team.i believe it will become the Greatest one in crypto.
Wish the best for MEGATRON.
Activity: 8
Best project and Cheers
I am very much excited to see this in some big exchanges.
Activity: 20
I've read the Whitepaper and its an interesting project. I really think you will have a successful.Will try to join the bounty campaign. Good luck guys, go ahead!
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Great project with prospects, however, more updates on use case scenarios are needed
Activity: 98
This is really helpful for Crypto traders and security development, wonderful project concept it really sounds good. I think this project will be more attracted to many investors and they have a huge potential to succeed, keep it up! and good luck team!
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: