Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] 🔵 MEGATRON Decentralized Cryptocurrency : POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD🔴🚀🔵 - page 10. (Read 2446 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Im joind.
I see that there is a very good team here, and a good team is the key to success.
Very interesting idea, and I'm sure that this project will be more than successful!
Activity: 133
Best project, I joined bounty.
  good luck team
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Best project, I joined bounty too.. good luck team.
Activity: 97
An interesting project, but I do not have links to the social networking team.
And where can I see a smart contract?
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
Join airdrop and bounty because megatron looked good project with many partner and i hope megtaron will succes untill the end of ICO... good luck for megatron
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
an interesting project that should develop. how much will your debit cards cost, I think the price should not be high so that you can compete with other projects? I wish the team success!
Activity: 59
Very Interesting project. I'm talking about this project to all my friends and acquaintances. A strong team and a great future. I believe in the success of this project!
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
gread project, I will join this project, n I hope successfull this project.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
this project have a good future and potential lets support to make it success  for a  great future in world of crypto go megatron
Exactly, as the project has vision to improve the mining community of Ethereum worldwide and make it easier and reliable to all the Ethereum users. The team dev believe once they established a great community the megatron token price will raise up rapidly and every token holders and traders will get huge profits. Honorable users will be provided with the most secure debit card which is widely accepted with our worldwide partners.  Hoping for a success on this very nice concept project and soon to be implemented in the crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Megatron is going to build a strong & active crypto community by using the Ethereum blockchain technology. It will aim to connect the cryptocurrency community for a better experience.
Activity: 154
Nice project, finally we´re to close to approach to MEGATRON token  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 6
Nice looking project, we need more MEGATOKENS)

Good luck guys, design and idea 10/10
Activity: 42
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Activity: 52
Activity: 4
Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Very Interesting project. Well planned. I hope that this project will be successfull. I am looking forward to this project.
Activity: 184
This project will be a promising project for all of us!
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
The team is a true professional in his field. It is interesting to watch the release of good news and progress
whether the team is a professional, will be seen when the fees begin, and the work needs a project, But in the title, of course the choice is made classy, the attention attracts immediately.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Credit card cancels transaction from the other projects. how is this project unique from the others when it comes to involving credit card?
Pages:
Jump to: