Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] 🔵 MEGATRON Decentralized Cryptocurrency : POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD🔴🚀🔵 - page 4. (Read 2446 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Looks good, I like it. And idea and design, even debit card, it is very convenient. You can also participate in ICO.

Do you already have a debit card? If so, this is an indicator of the health of the campaign. What is the minimum amount needed to implement the project?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

Very nice project guys! Exciting hehe

Do you guys need a Filipino translator?
Activity: 3
i like this project high potential rate has making that easy thanks having oppurtinity to join this
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Looks good, I like it. And idea and design, even debit card, it is very convenient. You can also participate in ICO.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
MEGATRON has a great team,Very interesting idea.
which has a debit card for Megatron (MGT) Token with many benefits.
Users can easily withdraw their megatron balance to cash from any visa card supported ATM. Our debit card will be accepted as a payment system with our worldwide partners payment gateway on such in online shopping, banking, advertising & marketing.
good luck for project
Activity: 1
Activity: 12
Very interesting idea, i think it will be good project!
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
You guys have a good name of the project and so is idea. Hope this project will be succesfull for you.
Activity: 23
I see that there is a very good team here, and a good team is the key to success. Very interesting idea, and I'm sure that this project will be more than successful!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
The idea of the project is interesting. I would like to participate and promote your idea to the masses. Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Debit cards have already been announced a lot, but few people have released the product, you have every chance to take a niche.
Activity: 126
I like this name MEGATRON. This is a nice project with great and wonderful team. Good Company! Nice!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 72
Xopoшaя кoмпaния - нaдeюcь нa вaш ycпex! aктивнo пpoдвигaю вaш пpoeкт!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is another one great project with a good vision which I think os essential for an ICO to be succesfull and to circulate in the blockchain long term. I am lookimg forward to see Megatron achieving its mission to be in the top 10 most used crypto currency in the market within a span of a year.

More power! Smiley
Activity: 43
Activity: 48
I like this name MEGATRON.this is a nice project with great and wonderful team.
Activity: 16
#MEGATRON is a Great Project!
Keep The Good Work Team! #MGT
Activity: 4
Oтличный пpoeкт «MEGATRON». Дaёт вoзмoжнocть пpeкpacнo зapaбoтaть нa инвecтицияx. Пpeкpacнaя paзpaбoткa и дaльнeйшaя пepcпeктивa пpoeктa «MEGATRON» c нaдeждoй нa бyдyщee.
Activity: 3
я пpoчитaлa пpoeкт.Я дeйcтвитeльнo дyмaю, чтo вы бyдeтe имeть ycпex.
very interesting projects Cool Cool
впepeд!
Activity: 39
Merit: 6

SCAM SCAM SCAM

PEOPLE BE WARNED! THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM

JUST CHECK THE FACTS:

1)  TEAM PICTURES ARE PHOTOSHOPPED
2) COMPANY THEY SAY IS BEHIND IT DOESN'T EXIST IN SWITZERLAND
3) SHITPOSTING AND PUMPING BY NEWBIE ACCOUNTS FOR THE LAST 12 PAGES

Pages:
Jump to: