Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] 🔵 MEGATRON Decentralized Cryptocurrency : POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD🔴🚀🔵 - page 6. (Read 2446 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
A promising project with a very good idea. The main thing is to have a "cap". I will watch the project.
Activity: 132
Activity: 150
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Good project! Nice team. I like this program!
Activity: 15
Activity: 224
Good Project Dev, but I'm surprise with their website that I found bounty tabs, when I clicked whoops the Author Deleted these tabs and bounty campaign is gone. Why sir?
Thank's for your explain
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I like this project because Megatron is fantastic word for naming! People will like it too!

To the Moon!  Cool
Activity: 24
this project look like promising, love that idea.
waiting for bounty & thank for airdrop hope u keep promise "Your Free Airdrop Token will be  send to your wallet within next 7 day's"  Wink
good luck
Activity: 95
Activity: 39
Merit: 6

SCAM SCAM SCAM

PEOPLE BE WARNED! THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM

JUST CHECK THE FACTS:

1)  TEAM PICTURES ARE PHOTOSHOPPED
2) COMPANY THEY SAY IS BEHIND IT DOESN'T EXIST IN SWITZERLAND
3) SHITPOSTING AND PUMPING BY NEWBIE ACCOUNTS FOR THE LAST 12 PAGES

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
It will be intresting to me to watch how you are going to accomplish all your goals. And this network of miners with cooperation with traders and investors seems promising, but I do not understand what are exactly benefits of it. Need some deep look into WP
Activity: 182
Very interesting. This is a great opportunity to disassemble all the nuances. I look forward to further beneficial cooperation.
Activity: 104

An interesting idea is to connect miners, traders, investors. A good, motivated team can achieve success in this. I want to wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
MEGATRON looks very promising. Megatron uses Ethereum and its really good for me. I think Ethereum is the future of blockchain!
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
A sufficiently high-quality site and competent distribution of tokens. The correct approach of the team to the matter. For such projects, the future of blockchain!
Activity: 271
A good project, your crypto currency will be in demand and grow in price. I participate in it
Activity: 132
MEGATRON will provide most secure debit card for their honourable users. Anyone from anywhere will be able to purchase major cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
tell me please how much will it cost one token?
Activity: 75
21.000.000 тoкeнoв, c тaким кoличecтвoм ecли кoмaндa вoплoтит вce, чтo oбeщaют, цeнa yлeтит в кocмoc
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Thank for information, good luck for project and good luck to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: