Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MelaniaCoin |MELA| Scrypt PoW | DGW3 Diff Adjust | First Lady Tribute ! | - page 3. (Read 37697 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
If you need more exchanges then try this application out.You can see every exchange from its interface  or create a market yourself for any and every coin.No need to add a coin and pay to have it added.Its sorta like having your own exchange right on your desktop.It runs on Java so you must have Java installed but who doesn't these days?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Mela..oh...Mela, when you will be up to 100satoshi Cheesy Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Activity: 65
Dev we need more Exchange  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Why Developers Not try to add in other exchanges like yobit and cryptopia i think they sell their premined coin and run away if not so than Developer pleased respond about exchange listing i want to start mined this coin

If your not happy with the current exchange then you shouldn't even start mining and on the regards of selling the premine CHECK THE FUCKING BLOCK EXPLORER ! I am sick to death of users accusing premines of being sold when they don't know how to use a block explorer to even check.

You want me to fork out money to put it on more exchanges because you are unhappy with the price ? .... yeah nah LMFAO Cheesy

Even being on YoBit it would be the same price, I suggest you learn crypto properly Wink

Why Developers Not try to add in other exchanges like yobit and cryptopia i think they sell their premined coin and run away if not so than Developer pleased respond about exchange listing i want to start mined this coin

Whats wrong with the exchange its at now?

Ill take a stab at answering your question.Its is because like your self many do not understand just what is all involved.Let me tell you how.If you want to add this coin by all means go ahead and submit it to whatever exchange you would like to see it on.Then come back here and tell us you did and to go vote for it (We will).Then go to whatever social app you use and put it on there and advertise it you know Like Twitter  Facebook and such Follow me on twitter and Ill retweet. Get it so far?Not all developers have a ton of cash its expensive to add a coin to an exchange unless you just happen to have a friend that has one,The dev pay out his own pocket,The exchange operator just likes your coin or is impressed,you have a good community with a bit of cash that crowd funds you, or like I said someone adds the coin and does what I stated then the first person that started it gets to be a hero.I've been responsible for a few coins being added to exchanges and several pools.Coins take up resources on exchange servers that's why listings are not free.And like you stated you want to mine this coin which tells us the ones who want to keep their coins for a profit and hold on to them for awhile that you are going to mine them then dump them.This isn't a pump and dump coin.If your going to dump them dump them to us a little at a time.This developer has not run away he has other stuff to do I imagine.I am taking the title of Official representative of this coin as of now lol  Grin  but the REP. still does not do anything without the devs approval. I hope this helps godspeed and good luck to you.

What you can also do is mine your coins then go to that exchange its on and look at the prices then come back here and make an offer to sell I will escrow you for free because I would like to help you you can find any information on me you like everyone can I have absolutely nothing to hide whatsoever I'm not one of these guys who thinks its cool to hide my identity what you see is what you get simple as that.Or you can or we can just blindly trust you or you can PAY for an escrow service.

Google me if you like TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 3

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
dev there is a road map?
Activity: 994

Jeesh just responded how the thread went crazy in literally a day.  Could care less about the drama, just wondering whats going on with  Melania
And Melania meanwhile bought a new pair of shoes Louboutin and jewelry by Tiffany  Wink  Cheesy

:p
Activity: 405
Merit: 251

Jeesh just responded how the thread went crazy in literally a day.  Could care less about the drama, just wondering whats going on with  Melania
And Melania meanwhile bought a new pair of shoes Louboutin and jewelry by Tiffany  Wink  Cheesy
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Well atomic spams my PMs with fancy messages claiming melania devs are the scammers and to claim my coins from them. The devs say otherwise? WTF?

See, theres something u fail to grasp because u of ur short-sighted type of thinking. I gauge stuff based on the cumulative weight of positive agents and negative factors, shortcomings, development failures and other negative turns, afterwards I calculate the mean deviation Σ|shc - μ| / amnt where shc is the quantity of shortcomings, and amnt is the amount of good luck that foreshadows desirable changes. Someone PMing u with silly talks could be a signal that ur bride will have two kids.
Lots of WOW in the last day. So any news on the coin :p lol Smiley I see said person removed all posts from the thread. Lots of quotes so Smiley

i don't have time to defeat my self these type of tricky and scam developers if any one have genuine problem with me inbox me i already lost too much time and money due to this shit developer

Jeesh just responded how the thread went crazy in literally a day.  Could care less about the drama, just wondering whats going on with  Melania
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!
Lots of WOW in the last day. So any news on the coin :p lol Smiley I see said person removed all posts from the thread. Lots of quotes so Smiley

i don't have time to defeat my self these type of tricky and scam developers if any one have genuine problem with me inbox me i already lost too much time and money due to this shit developer
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Jimmy is sick of seeing this scammer AtomicProject in action, I have been following him and a whole heaps of other peoples scams, the sheep are still being herded....

Anyway I feel like negging someone hard for being a complete tosser thinking people are naive, here is THE PROOF that everyone needs to see that AtomicProject is a two faced scumbag, everyone is lazy here but I feel in the mood Grin

Then it goes back to the top for the Proof Posted, the AtomicProject Web Wallet address that the user PM'd the dev then as you can see not long after the server was shut down supposedly the exact same amount of coins on the same address that was posted and claimed were moved.... Didn't AtomicProject shut the server down like he said and stop people from withdrawing their coins ? How can the Dev access the server then ? OH  YES HERE WE GO A MAJOR FUCK UP, after he was going on about needing server for this and that to work and he shut it down then says the dev stole them after it wasn't even running.... ayy yay yaiii

YOU are getting negged hard AtomicProject and I might throw in a scam accusation thread  Smiley

Have fun douchebag  !

That's the real story of Atomic!  Shocked
And thanks for correlating the stories in one shot. Will save us time reading all the conversation page by page. I also browsed the discussion here and you can gauge who's the real scammer or who's telling the truth. Nowadays, it's difficult to encounter individuals in crypto that will genuinely take care of your investments.

What a mess what a mess wow very bad.I hate waking up to this sorta thing but thanks for taking the time to post it all I would like to think he just dont read english very well and either do the job as requested and say I misunderstood or just say I decided I cant do it and leave it at that but hell I dont know man.Im a trusting sort and usually give people the benefit of the doubt. DAMN!!  Undecided

LOL  Grin

What a mess what a mess wow very bad.I hate waking up to this sorta thing but thanks for taking the time to post it all I would like to think he just dont read english very well and either do the job as requested and say I misunderstood or just say I decided I cant do it and leave it at that but hell I dont know man.Im a trusting sort and usually give people the benefit of the doubt. DAMN!!  Undecided
 Ok well I see you at least want to co operate thank you I consider this over.Lets all of us respect one another all parties included how does that sound?Im getting sleepy been a busy day. I plan to add atomic to my collection too since you made me blissfully aware of it lol. Good night everybody It is my hope that we can all just get along and respect each other.There is no reason to fight each other.I see a shit coin as one that comes and dies very soon afterward and I dont wish that on anyone or anything.Good night see you all in the mornin'.   Grin

last thought before bed.I think this was all just a big misunderstanding.
Listen mr. Whats problem now i totaly out in your project and than why you again message or tag me i don't take any bounty than why you again start i loss money and time in creating web wallet and dev also not paid me for this but any way i don't need your shitcoin bounty and don't tag me again i quit out of this.

Because the guy above said your spamming him and talking crap about the dev we thought it was over but apparently not.Look I have nothing against you personally but when one of our members says your talking crap and spamming him or whatever and obviously scaring him well that gets my attention,understand?I got better shit to do  I and we dont say anything about your coin we expect the same respect shit coin shmitcoin who gives a damn.I think its cool that anyone takes the time and effort to m ake one of these yourself included and take care of it and actually be active.Thats what it is all about brother.

Oh and PS thanks for calling me Mr.as it shows a sign of respect as far as im concerned  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: