Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MelaniaCoin |MELA| Scrypt PoW | DGW3 Diff Adjust | First Lady Tribute ! | - page 8. (Read 37697 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
That is correct the exchange would have to install the upgraded wallet.Im learning a lot about many of the social aspects of this crypto world as of late.I like people and like to help others so I know I dont have the experience of many of you guys out there  on that same note I have a lot more experience than someone new just getting into this.A lot of that expierance has been bad so I try my best to see that new people dont make the same mistakes I have.We need new people and fresh ideas.Just take a gander at the WBB whitepaper.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
i will wait melaniacoin added to is good exchanger, maybe cryptopia or yobit, exchanger support melaniacoin this now not popular
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Good news indeed.

I was thinking though as I been watching The Doubloons/BOAT coin thread and we been wondering why the price has been so low.It  has a very generous Dev And watching Wild Beast Block with their upcoming version 5 Their solution to the problem.Well one reason is you get the coin on as many exchanges as possible which is a good thing but not so Good is just letting every and any mining pool to list it.And having a Developer that just wants to make his supporters happy by rewarding them well.It encourages miners and adopters yes good but to many pools etc also encourages dumpers which drives the price down.Difficulty readjustment helps with this but can smash a coin driving the difficulty up so high nobody else gets anything.

This is something I realized last night while sleeping lol

I hear what you are saying, bringing good will to a coin is something crypto doesn't have much of these days.

On the matter if pools, it doesn't matter if there is 1 pool or 8 miners have the option ro mine wherever they want with whatever hashpower they wish to use, yes the more haspower miner will gain more rewards than the average joe miner while mining in the same pool though it is not different than solo mining, miners can create their own private pool increasing networkhashrate and difficulty while again leaving the averag joe miners to chance with pool or solo.

It is the same for every single altcoin out there, even the ones that say it is non-minable by pools, it's just how things work and adapt Wink

Back in the day everyone could solo mine Bitcoin and get rewards equal if not more or equivalent to pool mining, newer hardware comes out and so on making everyday low power miners upgrade rigs, rent more, buy or just earn.... The same thing applies to altcoins wethe CPU or GPU.

You gotta be in it to win it Smiley

A solution is Making the source code closed source and Not being able to mine the coin except for 1 place and 1 place only and it being strictly a POW coin just how that will be accomplished we will have to wait and see.Im not an expert by no means on the inner working of these cryptos

Centralized projects in crypto are strictly a NO, on the other hand of closed and open source how are applications, exchanges, etc meant to set things up ? You would be putting your trust in a third party that they won't release the code, in saying that there isn't many closed source projects, only scams hiding their true purpose usually use them.
Good news indeed.

I was thinking though as I been watching The Doubloons/BOAT coin thread and we been wondering why the price has been so low.It  has a very generous Dev And watching Wild Beast Block with their upcoming version 5 Their solution to the problem.Well one reason is you get the coin on as many exchanges as possible which is a good thing but not so Good is just letting every and any mining pool to list it.And having a Developer that just wants to make his supporters happy by rewarding them well.It encourages miners and adopters yes good but to many pools etc also encourages dumpers which drives the price down.Difficulty readjustment helps with this but can smash a coin driving the difficulty up so high nobody else gets anything.

I hear what you are saying, bringing good will to a coin is something crypto doesn't have much of these days.

On the matter if pools, it doesn't matter if there is 1 pool or 8 miners have the option ro mine wherever they want with whatever hashpower they wish to use, yes the more haspower miner will gain more rewards than the average joe miner while mining in the same pool though it is not different than solo mining, miners can create their own private pool increasing networkhashrate and difficulty while again leaving the averag joe miners to chance with pool or solo.

It is the same for every single altcoin out there, even the ones that say it is non-minable by pools, it's just how things work and adapt Wink

Back in the day everyone could solo mine Bitcoin and get rewards equal if not more or equivalent to pool mining, newer hardware comes out and so on making everyday low power miners upgrade rigs, rent more, buy or just earn.... The same thing applies to altcoins wethe CPU or GPU.

A solution is Making the source code closed source and Not being able to mine the coin except for 1 place and 1 place only and it being strictly a POW coin just how that will be accomplished we will have to wait and see.Im not an expert by no means on the inner working of these cryptos
legendary
Good news indeed.

On the matter of pools, it doesn't matter if there is 1 pool or 8, miners have the option to mine wherever they want with whatever hashpower they wish to use, yes the more haspower miner will gain more rewards than the average joe miner while mining in the same pool though it is nothing different than solo mining, miners can create their own private pool increasing network hashrate and difficulty while again leaving the average joe miners to chance with pool or solo.

Back in the day everyone could solo mine Bitcoin and get rewards equal if not more or equivalent to pool mining, newer hardware comes out and so on making everyday low power miners upgrade rigs, rent more, buy or just earn.... The same thing applies to altcoins wether CPU or GPU.

Good news indeed.

I was thinking though as I been watching The Doubloons/BOAT coin thread and we been wondering why the price has been so low.It  has a very generous Dev and community which includes yours truly And watching Wild Beast Block with their upcoming version 5 Their solution to the problem and The thoughts of the dedicated subgenii of the Dobbs Coin community.Well one reason is you get the coin on as many exchanges as possible which is a good thing but not so Good is just letting every and any mining pool to list it.And having a Developer that just wants to make his supporters happy by rewarding them well.It encourages miners which secures the network and adopters yes good but to many pools etc also encourages dumpers which drives the price down.Difficulty readjustment helps with this but can smash a coin driving the difficulty up so high nobody else gets anything when its on to many pools.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Nice that more information is getting out to the masses for more adoption.

I also heard through the grapevine that another exchange will be listing this in a few days.

That's good news coz the value in CoinGather is declining.
Hope that move will at least elevate its worth.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

Nice that more information is getting out to the masses for more adoption.

I also heard through the grapevine that another exchange will be listing this in a few days.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I Am a bounty hunter
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Where is yobit already?
not yet, i hope yobit will add this coin soon :\
Or cryptopia or even coineexchange. No one is going to trade on coingather.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Where is yobit already?
not yet, i hope yobit will add this coin soon :\
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Is this coin going to fund English as a second language classes for the First Lady?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Where is yobit already?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
such grace

Wew! Certainly Lady Melania is better than Cersei.  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
Activity: 756
anti virus AVG have delete my old wallet , and i am download new wallet but screen so big . i am used notebook 10 inch. i can not see wallet syncron and can not see  for send coin.
http://prntscr.com/e8w9op

any balance at my old wallet , but as before i have copy wallet.dat and save in other folder .

how to fix it ?
stay used old wallet but i am forget winrar pasword

Didn't you see the Red Text at the top of the first page ?

Hardfork means you can't use the older wallet anymore you have to backup your wallet.dat and update like the rest of us to the new wallet version 1.1.1.3
legendary
Where is there an exchange to trade my melania coins ?

At the moment MELA is only on CoinGather Exchange

https://www.coingather.com/exchange/MELA/BTC

Are you soloing FarmerHons ? If so I would call you Hons Solo Cheesy Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Where is there an exchange to trade my melania coins ?
legendary
its not a safe web wallet lol any one  can easily Make Ddos attack on this wallet and also in your website because your vps security is too much week never mind Smiley

securitys fine on all our servers Smiley also were DDos protected Smiley

Also Its the same Online Wallet You use Smiley

This is pretty cool for users who don't feel like installing wallets, top effort Smiley
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
its not a safe web wallet lol any one  can easily Make Ddos attack on this wallet and also in your website because your vps security is too much week never mind Smiley

securitys fine on all our servers Smiley also were DDos protected Smiley

Also Its the same Online Wallet You use Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: