Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MelaniaCoin |MELA| Scrypt PoW | DGW3 Diff Adjust | First Lady Tribute ! | - page 7. (Read 37697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I hope you, guys, are not going to pay 0.3 BTC for this "Android wallet" Smiley
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
WTF .. web wallet down  Shocked my balance gone ?

not down its working well refresh the page

yeah , web come back again
Activity: 909
WTF .. web wallet down  Shocked my balance gone ?
legendary
Bitcoin Wallet: https://github.com/bitcoin-wallet/bitcoin-wallet

Also, what about Qt wallets compiled for Android, huh?

Bitcoin android wallet also have a working server behind it and i recommend you learn programming first than make sense able answers please don't mind but it is truth and Mela developers listen you not pay me any bounty i still wait reward for my work i spend around $130 on buying vps , domain and hosting for 1 year and also spend my two days for compiling it now you make such foolish questions
Okay, I understood Cheesy
legendary

WOW ! Thanks for the feedback, this is definitely not an Android Wallet.... (Shakes Head at AtomicProject)....DUDE Shocked Obviously a Bounty cannot be paid for this nonsense.

What is nonsense every android wallet need a working website or vps behind it
No, it does not.

What you mean tell me any android wallet of any coin which is not connected to any server lol its not possible to compil crypto coin src code in apk without having running server behind it
Bitcoin Wallet: https://github.com/bitcoin-wallet/bitcoin-wallet

Also, what about Qt wallets compiled for Android, huh?
legendary

WOW ! Thanks for the feedback, this is definitely not an Android Wallet.... (Shakes Head at AtomicProject)....DUDE Shocked Obviously a Bounty cannot be paid for this nonsense.

What is nonsense every android wallet need a working website or vps behind it
No, it does not.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
could someone link me to Atomic Project profile wants to nuke him down with his Atomic NonSense by calling it android wallet.

Here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/atomicproject-925173

Have Fun.

what shall i say upon visiting his website found this page
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
could someone link me to Atomic Project profile wants to nuke him down with his Atomic NonSense by calling it android wallet.

Here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/atomicproject-925173

Have Fun.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Fweebs
I wonder when another exchange will add it ? yobit ? coinexchange.io, novaexchange ? ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
I dont like the fact that you have to sign up and sign into a website or whatever before you can use it AFTER it installs on your device that I will not do.Isnt that the pourpose of a web wallet?Which I dont use.

What do you mean as I can't install it on my device to check ?

Please post screenshots.

i will install this on my device now 2 secs

Here is another Web Wallet for MelaniaCoin + Android Wallet compiled by AtomicProject

Please give feedback on the Android Wallet, thanks Smiley

Web Wallet #2: www.melaniacoin.info

Android Wallet:  http://www.melaniacoin.info/MelaniaCoin.apk

AtomicProject Web wallets ok same as my web wallet Smiley

AtomicProject android Wallet is not a android wallet as such lol all it does is link to his web wallet ?

so you may aswell open up firefox / IE  and go straight to the online wallet and save space on your android device Smiley

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
Here is another Web Wallet for MelaniaCoin + Android Wallet compiled by AtomicProject

Android Wallet:  http://www.melaniacoin.info/MelaniaCoin.apk

AtomicProject Web wallets ok same as my web wallet Smiley

AtomicProject android Wallet is not a android wallet as such lol all it does is link to his web wallet ?

so you may aswell open up firefox / IE  and go straight to the online wallet and save space on your android device Smiley

Activity: 515
I dont like the fact that you have to sign up and sign into a website or whatever before you can use it AFTER it installs on your device that I will not do.Isnt that the pourpose of a web wallet?Which I dont use.

Please post screenshots.

i will install this on my device now 2 secs
legendary

Please post screenshots.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

Awesome blossom on the android wallet indeed.
legendary

Activity: 434
Where is yobit already?
not yet, i hope yobit will add this coin soon :\
Or cryptopia or even coineexchange. No one is going to trade on coingather.

Nice that more information is getting out to the masses for more adoption.

I also heard through the grapevine that another exchange will be listing this in a few days.

That's good news coz the value in CoinGather is declining.
Hope that move will at least elevate its worth.

So should I just wait to trade at the newer exchange that is coming in the next few days Huh I have trust issues with not very well known places.

I traded in coinexchange.io, tradesatoshi.com, coingather.com No issues. As they're very young many traders don't stack their btcs there. That's why volume is very low. Recently, CryptXC.com my deposit and withdrawal went well without issues. No traders there yet. One user has got a withdrawal issue but fixed I think. Anyhow, coingather is not worse.
Activity: 369
The coin is quiet just like the first lady, hope she can boomerang back.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Where is yobit already?
not yet, i hope yobit will add this coin soon :\
Or cryptopia or even coineexchange. No one is going to trade on coingather.

Nice that more information is getting out to the masses for more adoption.

I also heard through the grapevine that another exchange will be listing this in a few days.

That's good news coz the value in CoinGather is declining.
Hope that move will at least elevate its worth.

So should I just wait to trade at the newer exchange that is coming in the next few days Huh I have trust issues with not very well known places.
Pages:
Jump to: