Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] MELD- the first DeFi, non-custodial, banking protocol! - page 2. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

What are the purposes of this project? What was the reason that this project was made? And how does this work?

The website has all the information you need, read there and you will find out
https://www.meld.com/
brand new
Activity: 0

Are there any activities in your project this month? If yes then give a link so I can read about it, thanks.

https://twitter.com/meld_labs/status/1429000380663357443?s=28
Activity: 3

Invest in high quality and demanded projects like this one and you will be massively rewarded in the end

What made you come to this conclusion? Do you really believe in it or have you invested in the project and are waiting for it and write this to console yourself?
Activity: 4

Someone from the team can tell me, where is the best place to stay informed about updates to your project?

I advise their channel in telegram
https://t.me/meld_offical
Activity: 1
What are the purposes of this project? What was the reason that this project was made? And how does this work?
Activity: 21
Are there any activities in your project this month? If yes then give a link so I can read about it, thanks.
Someone from the team can tell me, where is the best place to stay informed about updates to your project?
Activity: 2

How do plan to spread awareness about your project in different countries where English is not spoken well? Do you have local communities for them to let them better understand about your project?

If the project enters the trend, then this will no longer be a problem.

This project has definitely given me some organic growth, and I think you need to try harder so that as many people as possible know about the project.

What experience did he give you? Can you explain in more detail

I wish to see some major updates short term, in the next few months, so can we expect some top tier collaborations or something?

I hope that there will be cooperation, this is an important thing in the project and will greatly help in the development of the project

Does your project have a ref or ambassador program? And do you have any guides on how to use this platform?

I did not find information about the ref program and about the ambassador, but there is a guide on the website

Will you focus on creating and developing or attracting customers and users or partnerships?

The team is already focused on this, you just need to give them time and they will do everything.

Guys, is it worth talking about cooperation with other projects now? Perhaps this will make our communities more active.

Yes, we need to talk about this, because this is a very important thing in the project, the team needs to pay attention to it

What's the uniqueness of your project that can not be found in other project that's been released so far?

MELD is the first DeFi, non-custodial, banking protocol. You can securely lend & borrow both crypto and fiat currencies with ease and stake your MELD tokens for APY.
brand new
Activity: 0
How do plan to spread awareness about your project in different countries where English is not spoken well? Do you have local communities for them to let them better understand about your project?
This project has definitely given me some organic growth, and I think you need to try harder so that as many people as possible know about the project.
Activity: 70
What's the uniqueness of your project that can not be found in other project that's been released so far?
Activity: 84
Is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?

There are so many useful features of this project written in your website, why do many people still don't know about you?

Now a lot of people know about the project, there are 12.5k people in their telegram group
Activity: 28

Hello everyone, I am interested in one question, are there providers who are already interested on this platform?

A good question, but I did not find information on this, it seems that not, since the first round of the ambassador program is underway, perhaps this question will become more relevant after these events
Pages:
Jump to: