Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] MELD- the first DeFi, non-custodial, banking protocol! - page 3. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

What do you think about the growth of cryptocurrency? So far, nothing much is growing high, what are the predictions for Btc?

I think that the market is growing quite well now, many expect big growth on the Btc account
Activity: 84

How are things going in the development of the project? As I understand it, an experienced development team is working hard on the project.

Development is proceeding quite normally and without problems, now MELD Ambassador Club - First Round is underway
Activity: 28
There are so many useful features of this project written in your website, why do many people still don't know about you?
Hello everyone, I am interested in one question, are there providers who are already interested on this platform?
Activity: 21
What do you think about the growth of cryptocurrency? So far, nothing much is growing high, what are the predictions for Btc?
How are things going in the development of the project? As I understand it, an experienced development team is working hard on the project.

At first glance, many would say that this is another Doge parody coin and wants a quick success, but can you deny this and show the potential of your token?

To find out, we must follow their social networks, the most active of them are Twitter or Tg group

May I ask how do you feel about the development of the market now? And I think it would be nice if the team always provided all the details about the development.

The market is optimistic, you can follow the details in their social networks, where they post announce it

What makes you different from other projects? There's a lot of projects going on now and what do you think makes you unique?

Read on the site there is information about this

As I see there is no link to the website, it looks like they forgot to put it up
https://www.meld.com/

May I ask you, what is the most interesting facts you want to share with us regarding your project?

I think that everything that has been written is enough, you can only discuss the rest and offer your ideas
Activity: 39

Hello everyone tell me the purpose of your project guys? What about a vision of the future?

Their website has a roadmap so you can see their plans.
https://www.meld.com/
Activity: 22

Who or what are your inspiration or motivation on building this project? What are the inspiration for this project?

It's a good question, but I think that it is not reasonable for us to know about this, because this is the business of the team.
Activity: 69

So team, how we believe that this project is better and how you convince us to make us believe?

They will show good results and big updates will make many people believe in the project.
brand new
Activity: 0

What makes you different from other projects? There's a lot of projects going on now and what do you think makes you unique?

Read on the site there is information about this
Activity: 8

Is this a new project? I saw something with this name, which has existed for a long time and has its own site, do not I confuse it with your project?

Yes this is a new project, you are confusing
Activity: 1
May I ask you, what is the most interesting facts you want to share with us regarding your project?
Hello everyone tell me the purpose of your project guys? What about a vision of the future?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
What's MELD token address?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
All commenters above are newbies, so I don't know if I will believe that they are really interested on this project or the team is just using newbie accounts to bump this thread? Anyway, this type of platform, before they can truly attract customers, they need to build good reputation first in the industry. With other platforms offering the same services, people will go to established networks rather than new guy in the block. And this will be tested by time. Right now, people will just check this platform and see what's in store for them here.
Who or what are your inspiration or motivation on building this project? What are the inspiration for this project?
Pages:
Jump to: