Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] MELD- the first DeFi, non-custodial, banking protocol! - page 4. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
So team, how we believe that this project is better and how you convince us to make us believe?
Activity: 29
What makes you different from other projects? There's a lot of projects going on now and what do you think makes you unique?
Activity: 7

I would like to know at once about marketing in your project, how does it work? Is it going well or are there delays?

Probably everything works well, because this project is new and has just begun its development.

How did you start your development? Does your project have a clear roadmap and is there an update coming soon?

I wonder why there is no link to their website, but probably the roadmap should be

I see that your token has many functions, but I would like to know what benefits your project will bring first of all to investors and then to the community and in the end to you?

I think your best bet is to read their website for the information you need.
Activity: 3

This project is suitable for both experienced and novice investors, are you guys discussing the advantages of the platform? What benefits will users get?

Yes, the obvious thing, the main thing is to study it and make sure of its safety
Activity: 10
In your tg group, in 2 days, you managed to collect 5k people, it looks a little strange, but I think that such a project can attract many people in a short time
How long do you think it will take you to make your project popular? I think now is a good time to pay attention to such projects and invest
brand new
Activity: 0
How did you start your development? Does your project have a clear roadmap and is there an update coming soon?
Activity: 3
I see that your token has many functions, but I would like to know what benefits your project will bring first of all to investors and then to the community and in the end to you?
This project is suitable for both experienced and novice investors, are you guys discussing the advantages of the platform? What benefits will users get?
Activity: 1
Why MELD?

Cash Loans
Get an instant loan against your cryptocurrency holdings at a competitive APR or get a credit line and only pay interest on what you use.
Protect Crypto Holdings
Dont let today's small expenses erode your crypto investments. Leverage the value of your crypto to borrow cash when you need it.
Built on Cardano
The MELD protocol is built on the Cardano blockchain, a next generation blockchain delivering fast, safe and cost effective infrastructure for a new generation of DeFi.
Decentralized and Trustless
A world-class DeFi protocol, MELD uses smart contracts to ensure complete transparency and fairness for all parties.
Borderless and Democratic
Economic and political changes can’t alter MELD’s smart contracts. Our DeFi protocol is safe from changing laws or unexpected events.
Stable Yield Earnings
Let your crypto work for you. Earn yields from our staking pools as well rewards in the MELD token.
MELDing Crypto + Traditional Currency
Enjoy the benefits of high-return cryptocurrency investments and the liquidity of fiat currencies. MELD lets you retain full ownership of your crypto assets with an instant liquidity framework.

-Stay Long +
Get Cash
Leverage your crypto holdings for the cash and credit you need. MELD lets you easily borrow fiat against your crypto holdings without having to sell your crypto assets.
-Get a Loan +
Keep Your Keys
Use your crypto holdings as collateral to secure low interest loans in fiat without losing your private keys. With MELD you can leverage your cryptocurrency to borrow the cash you need today, while still maintaining full control of your crypto portfolio for future value.
-Modular +
Money
Composability is key to the MELD protocol and our goal of being a first class citizen in the DeFi ecosystem. Each of the core functions in the MELD protocol will be interoperable with other services such as AMMs, LPs, Insurance and all the rest of the financial tools available.

How it works:
-Take out a loan
Using the MELDapp, choose how much cash you’d like to borrow. Add your crypto as collateral (2x the amount you’d like to borrow) and lock it into a MELD smart contract.
-Get your cash
Once the smart contract is in place, your loan is electronically transferred to your bank account anywhere in the world.
-Earn yield on your crypto
Your crypto collateral is added to MELD’s liquidity pools to generate yield and work for you for the entire lifespan of the loan.
-Pay back the loan
Make monthly payments to pay back the interest and principle of your loan. Once the loan is paid off, your collateral is released to you.
-Earn all the time
Regardless if you are borrowing, lending, staking or Hodling you are always earning yield from the crypto in your MELDapp.

The MELD Initial Stakepool Offering or ISPO is a new and unique method for fundraising that is community oriented and safe for all parties involved. To participate, you simply delegate your ADA in your Yoroi or Daedalus to the MELD staking pool and 100% of the rewards go towards funding MELD. Based on the amount of rewards generated and duration your ADA is staked you will be airdropped MELD tokens on launch. We are launching the ISPO before the private sale to give everyone the opportunity to join in early and reap the rewards.

Main links:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/meld-defi/
https://medium.com/meld-labs
https://twitter.com/MELD_labs

Pages:
Jump to: