Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MERGE] [PoW/PoS/Masternode] Merge | Bringing Blockchains Together - page 9. (Read 23236 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 3
Good luck! And be careful with the swap thing...
ncc
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
merge focus To provide ecosystems between communities and partners to collaborate and utilize each other's expertise by using blockchain. the conclusion is an ecosystem that is mutually beneficial for both parties. can you please give an example?

Hi egykind

A usecase could be a banana shipping company that want to track their bananas but not able to set uo a blockchain based app. So we provide our membrane which will contain an easy to use business process modelling language in order to let them build their own app without really having to habe experimce in blockchain development.

Wallet owners of merge will participate with each transaction that goes via membrane and users will habe much cheaper and more reliable systems to use with data that can not be compromised
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Im waiting for swap!
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
merge focus To provide ecosystems between communities and partners to collaborate and utilize each other's expertise by using blockchain. the conclusion is an ecosystem that is mutually beneficial for both parties. can you please give an example?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
 I got my attention.
Discord channel opened almost 2 months ago but no participation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Enormous potential when executed right. MERG is going to rock this space. All we need is the support of all those abandoned coin communities!!!
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
https://bsod.pw can support you on launch
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
This is an excellent idea. I know that the Pokercoin community is eager to work with you.
Activity: 32
Seems like an awesome project!
copper member
Activity: 83
Software as a Service powered by the blockchain

SWAP ABANDONED COINS

Signup
Ask us on Discord

COMING SOON

Wallets