Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Meristem MSTEM ERC20 Token [POS 300% a year] - page 4. (Read 24566 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
i see that this token will be listed on hitbtc and cryptopia?? when is the time, i'm always waiting the information about it.
Activity: 112
When this coin on big exhange.
I don't know, My account have a problem this coin.
I found google but not' success.
I will post it here
Please help me
Activity: 63
My eth wallet is showing two tokens now with same amount MERI & MSTEM.  Is anything need to done at my end ? How can I remove non working token from my wallet ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
ahh thats why i cant withdraw for few hours till now. i hope the fork will be finished soon as you said 28 oct, today is 10 now and still have a problem on old chain and tokens that i bought. please inform us with the news thanks
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Please provide some more information.
I still cannot transfer tokens from ED to my wallet, which makes the staking useless therefore forcing me to dump soon.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
power token in the future, i done it, good luck.
Activity: 70
I am very much exited to see this some big exchanges Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56

Friends, do you have any news or information on further development or plans?
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
delighted that you're a part of an exchange already at this early. i will definitely keep an eye on this token and share this on my social media accounts. more power to all.
Activity: 62
Staking instructions

Your MSTEM token balance must stay the same for at least 72 hours/3 days. Deposits or withdraws of MSTEM from your wallet will reset your staking age back to zero.  When you are ready to mine, send to yourself an amount of MSTEM, could be 0.000000001.  Check here: http://ethgasstation.info/ to see the lowest amount of gas to use.

Attention

Etherdelta is not allowing withdrawls of Meristem tokens.  There will be a fork completed within a few hours, by midnight Oct 28 GMT.  No action is required on your part.  All of the old Meristem tokens in your wallet will be replaced with the new chain MSTEM.  Any old chain MERI bought on Etherdelta will be credited to your wallet with the new chain MSTEM.  Please stop trading on Etherdelta until the fork is complete.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please don't deposit or trade on Etherdelta until after the fork. If you have MERI tokens in Etherdelta send me a PM for swap

Fork is complete. All the new chain MSTEM has been sent out.  If you still have MERI stuck on Etherdelta visit our discord channel and post your eth address to get the new MSTEM.

The old chain MERI is defunct for now. The new chain is MSTEM. Is not technically a swap, MERI is replaced with MSTEM.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any info news update after swap? I had mstem but not sure how to trade because no more news, there still same way to etherdelta right?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Joined, good luck in developing your token
I think the payment will be very fast Smiley
Activity: 67
sinogilee
I have a great interest in this coin.
Please tell me where the mining method is.
Activity: 224
can't mint the token "input address is not checksummed" I minted once 4 days ago but it is no longer working
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Do I have to discard the meristem tokens or do I have to leave them on my wallet?
Activity: 251
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much exited to see this some big exchanges
Hello everyone, tell me what to do with: https://etherdelta.com/#0x1b3bde49d13aec2d3629be78c341f61fd21a7cc4-ETH
I have there 399 MERI hung (200 was and 199 bought), today only found out that it does not work
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Is it still working?
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Price quite low for coin like very high pos mining rating and very low supply.i think creating a bounty program for this coin including twitter and facebook program also signature campaign will boost popularity of this coin and will gain more and more community members for this coin.just and hope
Pages:
Jump to: