Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Meristem MSTEM ERC20 Token [POS 300% a year] - page 8. (Read 24566 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
pretty good. joined right now, but hopefully it is not to late, because it was open
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I love the sincerity and passion from the team for this project. Great job.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Good luck with the project. Regarding the post of the link , it is not clear for those who join.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
almost a whale
Very interesting project and i am looking forward to hear something more about 2nd airdrop
Activity: 10
Got in.
Activity: 238
What would the mine, you need to send a transaction to yourself every three days or is it done once?
Activity: 98
Joined the airdrop, thanks and good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
I can't deposit back to my wallet from ED. Is that conract issue ?
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
Deposits or withdraws from your wallet will reset your staking age back to zero. any deposits or withdraws ore only Meri ?
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
I have applied for the airdrop. But It seems that the airdrop is over.

I hope I can manage to be added if any additional airdrops were opened.

Thanks in advance and good luck in your ICO !
Activity: 29
I've completed survey but my tokens. I still couldnt see my mew how can we solve this?
Activity: 56
received 200 MERI, thanks dev, good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 143
Пoлyчилa cвoи 200 MERI, cпacибo бoльшoe! Я вce ни кaк нe пoймy кaк мaйнить. Кyдa ceбe пocылaть мoнeты?

I have received 200 MERI, thanks a lot! I still do not understand how to mine. Where should I send myself coins?

Refer back to the first page:

Staking instructions

Your MERI token balance must stay the same for at least 72 hours/3 days. Deposits or withdraws from your wallet will reset your staking age back to zero.  When you are ready to mine, send to yourself an amount of MERI, could be 0.000000001.  Check here: http://ethgasstation.info/ to see the lowest amount of gas to use.
Activity: 74
Пoлyчилa cвoи 200 MERI, cпacибo бoльшoe! Я вce ни кaк нe пoймy кaк мaйнить. Кyдa ceбe пocылaть мoнeты?

I have received 200 MERI, thanks a lot! I still do not understand how to mine. Where should I send myself coins?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I received my 200 meri thank you but I have a question there is only one airdrop or there will be another?
There is a bounty section dude, so get prepared for that. Airdrop won't happen again.
thanks jozymens7
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I received my 200 meri thank you but I have a question there is only one airdrop or there will be another?
There is a bounty section dude, so get prepared for that. Airdrop won't happen again.
Activity: 39
Received my 200 Meri, thanks dev
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 84
Received my 200 MERI, thanks dev. Good luck!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund
Received 200 Meri thanks dev. Good luck for getting it listed on some good exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: