Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Meristem MSTEM ERC20 Token [POS 300% a year] - page 7. (Read 24566 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I had 400 MERIs but now I only received 200 MSTEM Cry

PM your address please
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund
Thank you MSTEM team I received 200 MSTEM. Hope dev is going to pay more attention to MSTEM more development now.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
hi dev what i will do with old token meri
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
The website will be launched tomorrow.  It will have all the details for staking and a roadmap.

Perfect.
Please also publish a White papers with details of services where Meristem will be used.
The website will be launched tomorrow.  It will have all the details for staking and a roadmap.
Dev Team - for benefit of community, I request you to share more details.
I am sure you guys are working extremely hard to get things sorted but a single post from you with all the details will make world of difference in terms of bring clarity to the community.
Activity: 309
Please what's the difference between MERI and MSTEM. I got both in my mew wallet.

Thanks dev.
Activity: 33
I had 400 MERIs but now I only received 200 MSTEM Cry
Activity: 33
If I have MERI on MEW will I get MSTEM automatically ? I still haven't got mine yet..
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Thanks for the swap! What's the minimum staking time?
Activity: 40
Read the first page. We are swapping out MERI for MSTEM. MERI will be either burned or worthless after tomorrow.

Unless you have bought MERI on Etherdelta before Oct 29 3am GMT time, it will be swapped through PM.

so how would i go about sending mstem to myself to start the mining when its already in my wallet?
Hello Dev Team

I have sent you PM. I had bought 3000 Meri on EtherDelta
I tried sending Meri to my wallet and it fails always. already tried twice.
Please look into this issue.

Thanks
Activity: 131
send you PM
I lost my meri on etherdelta

I need to do nothing, do not send the coin to you, they will be converted into new coins, but the old coins will not disappear, right?

The old MERI will not disappear. If you really want to get rid of them you can use the burn function, or send them to a random ETH address.  To chat with our community manager, our discord is open https://discord.gg/2hkJYNJ
Activity: 322
tweet link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meristem-mstem-erc20-token-pos-300-a-year-2322056
Tweet on twitter or tweet here?
Easily misleading forms
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I need to do nothing, do not send the coin to you, they will be converted into new coins, but the old coins will not disappear, right?
Read the first page. We are swapping out MERI for MSTEM. MERI will be either burned or worthless after tomorrow.

Unless you have bought MERI on Etherdelta before Oct 29 3am GMT time, it will be swapped through PM.
Activity: 40
i received 200 MSTEM about an hour and a half hour ago. what does this mean "When you are ready to mine, send to yourself an amount of MERI, could be 0.000000001." i have 200 mstem. i don't understand.
Activity: 93
can someone please explain the staking process it seems alot of us dont understand the little paragraph that was written thanks
Activity: 1386
Merit: 116
Please don't deposit or trade on Etherdelta until after the fork. If you have MERI tokens in Etherdelta send me a PM for swap

Hi dev,
I can not transfer my token to my wallet in etherdelta.
I sent 1 token to your contract address

I sent the Tx address pm.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: