Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 30. (Read 154480 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Kaspersky found    Trojan.Win64.BitMin.i

Wow! Kaspersky identified it as being a bitcoin miner! Good job Kaspersky!

AV software do not like miners because people tend to bundle them inside viruses and trojans in order to create mining botnets.

If you are still suspicious, you can download the source and compile it yourself!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Using an r9 280x, I'm getting around 8631 kh/s . I have to say that although the gpu usage is 99% it doesn't seems to stress the gpu as much as dogecoin mining for example. The card stays at a cool 62c using a fan speed of 42% (Sapphire).

Dogecoin is scrypt based which uses a good bit more resources than these hash algorithms.
Scrypt is about as intense you can get while still being able to run on a GPU.

Sadly the performance does drop to 100 after 30mins. Any one else have that issue?

It's a known issue.  You're still hashing at full speed but the hash meter overflowed back to zero.  A fix is in the pipeline.

Alright thanks, I thought it might be a visual bug especially after looking at my stats on ypool.

This bug is now fixed. Build 5 is released fixing this and other small bugs.

Edit: Forgot the usual download links:

Binaries link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wv2awwgebpdo0m/STzOU5tlXa

Source code: https://github.com/girino/xptMiner

thank you for all your hard work. I really appreciate it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Using an r9 280x, I'm getting around 8631 kh/s . I have to say that although the gpu usage is 99% it doesn't seems to stress the gpu as much as dogecoin mining for example. The card stays at a cool 62c using a fan speed of 42% (Sapphire).

Dogecoin is scrypt based which uses a good bit more resources than these hash algorithms.

Sadly the performance does drop to 100 after 30mins. Any one else have that issue?

It's a known issue.  You're still hashing at full speed but the hash meter overflowed back to zero.  A fix is in the pipeline.

Alright thanks, I thought it might be a visual bug especially after looking at my stats on ypool.

Kaspersky found    Trojan.Win64.BitMin.i
legendary

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
second phase could be very nice, if there hits cryptsy then maybe not like VTC go 20x times, but we can expect 0.002-0.003 BTC.
and im still buying this lottery tickets under 0.0005, coz im afraid i miss opportunity like missed VTC, o bought only 212 VTC @ 0.25 BTC

but anynone has any good news for this coin? there so quiet. why dev sleeping? maybe they forgot this coin ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
can be MetisCoin be next VertCoin which went up 10x in last days ?

it has a potential:

30000+ miners
diff is high

we need better marketing for coin and everything is possible

I still cannot understand why the exchange rate is so low given that there are increasing number of miners. Although exchange site like poloniex is small, the trading amount is relatively high (thousands of coins for trading)...

We are still in the stage where those earlier miners who got 5k-20k are dumping. This coin only has 15 days, give it time, the important numbers to put in mind are that only 28800 coins are mined per day, network has 11.02gHashes/s and difficulty is 121668 and still rising Wink

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
i like this coin too, but it is in dumping fase.
I wanna believe that second phase is cryptsy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 240
Me like this coin...   Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

it has a potential:

30000+ miners
diff is high

I still cannot understand why the exchange rate is so low given that there are increasing number of miners. Although exchange site like poloniex is small, the trading amount is relatively high (thousands of coins for trading)...
This is what calls dumping.
Activity: 476

it has a potential:

30000+ miners
diff is high

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

it has a potential:

30000+ miners
diff is high

Activity: 357
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Hi Teka,

on which system do u get 8631kh7s? I have a r9 280x, too. But mine is only
mining about 3000kh7s. I am using win7_64.

Tanks a lot
CoinNibbler
7 Ultimate 64bit
legendary

The scrypt miners are WAY more optimized to use all GPU resources. This is a very first version that has LOTS of room for improvement (for example, use proprietary AMD instruction set when it applies, and use vector variables).

Oh, and most scrypt miners force overclock, while this miner does not (you need to overclock your GPU manually if you want to increase speed).
legendary

The scrypt miners are WAY more optimized to use all GPU resources. This is a very first version that has LOTS of room for improvement (for example, use proprietary AMD instruction set when it applies, and use vector variables).
Activity: 8
Hi all,

running a MSI 7970 and two R9 280x.
The MSI ist starting at about 3000kh/s and find's one share.
And then it does not find any other share. If I restart the
miner, the MSI finds one share, and thats all... Huh

The on of R9's makes about  225 Shares/h
but the other only about 150 Shares/h. Undecided

The cards run in the same system unter Win7_64.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks a lot
CoinNibbler
Activity: 8

Hi Teka,

on which system do u get 8631kh7s? I have a r9 280x, too. But mine is only
mining about 3000kh7s. I am using win7_64.

Tanks a lot
CoinNibbler

It's a known issue.  You're still hashing at full speed but the hash meter overflowed back to zero.  A fix is in the pipeline.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It's a known issue.  You're still hashing at full speed but the hash meter overflowed back to zero.  A fix is in the pipeline.

Pages:
Jump to: