Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 29. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
we have more than 4k miners,the price will be doubled soon.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I agree, we need a better and bigger exchange. Right now its just getting killed on one exchange.
I second that...we REALLY need it!
Activity: 84
I agree, we need a better and bigger exchange. Right now its just getting killed on one exchange.
Activity: 98
we need a bigger exchange platform!!!
Activity: 311
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm getting 2060 k/has with my Cpu  Cool
Wow! nice CPU! what cpu? what miner?

I'm using Xptminer with a dual xeon 5670
Activity: 53
Kicking myself for selling so early... All 13K... thinking this coin didn't really have a future. Now look at it.

Just happened to be the only coin out of the 10+ I have, I actually sold on... and it's now the one increasing the most. Talk about bad luck....

GPU mining though will cause a lot of problems for this coin now though.

Sigh.
Activity: 16
3165 khash/sec on a Sapphire VaporX 7950

When i did the math it was way more profitable to just mine middlecoin or hashcows than it is to gpu mine this coin.  If you're mining to hold, might as well mine on middle coin then buy MTC with that.

Edit my math was, for 3 x r9 280x i would get 28 MTC, at the time that was 0.0008 BTC per day. its probably even lower now since rate has gone down more.  With the same cards i get 0.03 BTC / day. makes no sense to GPU mine this coin currently.

Thanks for the info on middlecoin, I had been using the scrypt switch pool at coinex. Where are you getting the coin value to determine 28 MTC = 0.0008 BTC? I can't find any exchanges that have it listed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

When i did the math it was way more profitable to just mine middlecoin or hashcows than it is to gpu mine this coin.  If you're mining to hold, might as well mine on middle coin then buy MTC with that.

Edit my math was, for 3 x r9 280x i would get 28 MTC, at the time that was 0.0008 BTC per day. its probably even lower now since rate has gone down more.  With the same cards i get 0.03 BTC / day. makes no sense to GPU mine this coin currently.

Hold Smiley
Activity: 363

Edit my math was, for 3 x r9 280x i would get 28 MTC, at the time that was 0.0008 BTC per day. its probably even lower now since rate has gone down more.  With the same cards i get 0.03 BTC / day. makes no sense to GPU mine this coin currently.
Activity: 16
Activity: 363
Wow! nice CPU! what cpu? what miner?
Activity: 8
Activity: 5
I found the problem. You can't run GPU miner and CPU miner at the same time.

Gainward Phantom 660ti - 815k/hash

Intel I7 3770k @4.4ghz - 1050 k/hash

Ill stick to CPU mining I guess!

AMD cards are so much better for mining!
Activity: 5
I have a problem with the GPU miner.. Everything initializes as it should and it starts mining, GPU load goes to 100% but drops to 0% after about 3-5 sec. It than spikes every now and then to 100% but drops after a couple of milli seconds. After about 2-4 minutes it starts mining at 100% GPU again, but stops after a little while. Looks like it stops every time I get one share, or I recieve new block data. Anyone else who has this problem?

I'm running Gainward Phantom 660ti

Thanks!
Activity: 28
I'm getting stuck on initializing device. I wanted to test my GT540M just for the kicks.
won't it work?

Some devices take a long time to compile the opencl code the first time. Might take 20 minutes on old machines... just wait a bit...

20 minutes? it was there idling for over 2 hours Smiley
is this compiling cpu intensive? because i was cpu mining at the same time  Grin

EDIT: i guess it was, because now it went to next stage.
EDIT2: it crashes the display driver. guess i'll have to stick to cpu.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
I'm getting stuck on initializing device. I wanted to test my GT540M just for the kicks.
won't it work?

Some devices take a long time to compile the opencl code the first time. Might take 20 minutes on old machines... just wait a bit...
Activity: 28
won't it work?
Pages:
Jump to: