Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 97. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
the health of each person is indeed important and we have to pay attention, so it's not wrong to Medicohealth.io project brings the concept of health I am sure going lots of people using the
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I welcome everyone who cares about the safety of personal data.  Smiley

Greetings, comrade. Well, did you study the project? How is he to you?
Yes, I got acquainted with the site. Great design. Everything is done clearly and beautifully.
Yes, the design is good, I do not argue. But the main idea, the idea. What do you think about this?
I think I already said it, but I'll say it again. The idea is chic, it meets the needs of our time. And what do you think about this?
Activity: 334

Yes, I got acquainted with the site. Great design. Everything is done clearly and beautifully.
Yes, the design is good, I do not argue. But the main idea, the idea. What do you think about this?

Activity: 308
Hello everyone, I really like the idea of ​your project  Smiley
Hi, I respect projects that deal with medicine or cultural development
I like projects that help protect people's personal data with the help of the Blockchain
Yes, confidentiality is very important in our time, now you can know anything about any person
I don't agree that anything, but the thought is good
Blockchain is the future, I already understood this for a long time
Activity: 224
Hello everyone, I really like the idea of ​your project  Smiley
I like projects that help protect people's personal data with the help of the Blockchain
Yes, confidentiality is very important in our time, now you can know anything about any person
I don't agree that anything, but the thought is good
Hello everyone, I really like the idea of ​​your project  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I like seeing this kind of project although I already saw similar project like Hearthy and Aenco. This project is not just about earning a lot of money, it is also about helping the people when it comes to their health issue and that is the main thing why I like health care project. Good luck for the Medicohealth team.
Now, I'm thinking about it, too.
So the blocking technology will be very appropriate here.
It's very good that the creators of this project are keeping pace with the times.
I am sure that the project has a great future, because these technologies are the future. A safe future.
Now, I'm thinking about it, too.
So the blocking technology will be very appropriate here.
Personally, I already know cases when people were abducted by their confidential data and used for mercenary purposes.
Blackmailers use this theme.

It's okay to be only blackmailers.
An experienced hacker can now enter the hospital database and rewrite, for example, a couple of lines in the patient's medical history.
because of this, a person can collapse his whole life.
Personally, I already know cases when people were abducted by their confidential data and used for mercenary purposes.
Blackmailers use this theme.
Good afternoon everyone. I came here with the main topic, this section interested me with its themes. Health is the main resource of any person even in our time.

Right. And it is from this that the issue of improving the medical system throughout the world arises.The creators of this project want to solve the problem of information security in the medical field.

Oh I understand. I just want to say that they are on the right track. In this age of the Internet, any hacker can steal a patient's personal data and use it for their own purposes.
Good afternoon everyone. I came here with the main topic, this section interested me with its themes. Health is the main resource of any person even in our time.

Right. And it is from this that the issue of improving the medical system throughout the world arises.The creators of this project want to solve the problem of information security in the medical field.
Pages:
Jump to: