Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 96. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I read in white paper that 2.500.000 leading doctors will be connected to your project, is sounds good
Hi, I also like this project, how are you?
Activity: 242
I read in white paper that 2.500.000 leading doctors will be connected to your project, is sounds good
Activity: 242
Hello everyone, I really liked this project
Activity: 336
Good afternoon friends. How are you doing?
Hello, man.
It's great that you went again. I just have a couple of thoughts about the project, which I would like to discuss with someone.
Great, I also have thoughts.
I thought it over and realized that in addition to security, this project will give an opportunity to quickly learn the patient's story, if he agrees.
Yes, the speed of treatment will grow at times. And most importantly - the minimal risk of data leakage.
Yes. I think that information security should be a part of free medicine.
Yes, I also hope that it will be so. The future is in our hands.
And now I must go!
Have a nice day!
Thank you! Good day to you, too!
Good luck to the project!
Activity: 334
Hello, man.
It's great that you went again. I just have a couple of thoughts about the project, which I would like to discuss with someone.
I thought it over and realized that in addition to security, this project will give an opportunity to quickly learn the patient's story, if he agrees.
Yes, the speed of treatment will grow at times. And most importantly - the minimal risk of data leakage.
Yes, I also hope that it will be so. The future is in our hands.
And now I must go!
Have a nice day!
Hello, man.
Hello, man.
Hello, man.
Hello, man.
Good day for all. I want to ask, how much does the token of your project cost?
Hi, as far as I know 1 MHP = 0.08 USD, but this may not be accurate
Thanks for the info. Have you already invested in this project?
Not yet, we talked yesterday
Oh, I'm glad to see you. Can you advice me any news sites where I can read about Medicohealth?
I know a few sites, I'll write to you in pm
Activity: 308
Oh, I'm glad to see you. Can you advice me any news sites where I can read about Medicohealth?
Activity: 56

When it comes to the topic of HEALTH, we must be aware that it is one of the most intimate things of our society. We will be happy to tell everyone in what good health we are, but it will be always a problem to say that something is wrong with our health and our well-being. And that is just “the tip of the iceberg”. If we add to our perception also the megalomaniac systems that manage both with our health and with all our sensitive personal data, we cannot see the end of fear, insecurity, and exposure. But here we can see the beginning, the beginning of a new language in healthcare — and it has been called Medicohealth.

https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/medicohealth-for-social-good-5d0552b54311
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
the health of each person is indeed important and we have to pay attention, so it's not wrong to Medicohealth.io project brings the concept of health I am sure going lots of people using the
I have met several projects of this market related to the health of people. but I do not know how they developed. For some reason, these projects are not visible now. I hope this project will be interesting and will be improved and popularized.
I wish the developers and the community that they could do it!  Wink
I welcome everyone who cares about the safety of personal data.  Smiley

Greetings, comrade. Well, did you study the project? How is he to you?
Yes, I got acquainted with the site. Great design. Everything is done clearly and beautifully.
Yes, the design is good, I do not argue. But the main idea, the idea. What do you think about this?
I think I already said it, but I'll say it again. The idea is chic, it meets the needs of our time. And what do you think about this?
I think about the same as you. I have an idea that it will go from medicine to other spheres, if it works out here.
Pages:
Jump to: