Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 73. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I support project since ICO was announced! Have the feeling it will be the hottest ICO of this year
Only if market is bullish otherwise it will be very and very hard to reach even soft cap
Merit: 11
This app will be completly for free, correct?
Yes it is. However some premium access to some features will be available I hope. For those who want
I dont even know what kind of premium access may be here? Huh To some doctors or what?
All the doctors will be for pay. No one will be for free.
As for premiym features there will be an opportunity for promotion within the app. It will be perfect place for promotion different health caring staff
Oh i hate ads! Please no! Hope team will find out different ways for app monetization different from ads placing
There is no other way of monetization. Only fees for tx and ads placing
Ads may be annoying but may be not.. Team has to properly think where exactly to place ads they not to be annoying
Yes it is. However some premium access to some features will be available I hope. For those who want
I dont even know what kind of premium access may be here? Huh To some doctors or what?
As for premiym features there will be an opportunity for promotion within the app. It will be perfect place for promotion different health caring staff
Oh i hate ads! Please no! Hope team will find out different ways for app monetization different from ads placing
There is no other way of monetization. Only fees for tx and ads placing
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Merit: 22
Are there any already verified doctors? Or at least those ones eho submited a verification?
Not yet as the platform itself is not ready and it is literally impossible to submit verification for anyone
Im looking forward to observe this platform in action! This proj has to disrupt the whole health caring industry
True but there is a poiint im aware of - who will ensure my data, like an example, conversation with doctor will stay anon?
Your data will be secured and wont be shared with any 3rd party company for sure!
Sounds good but how to ensure that?? How could guarantee that?
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for partnership with decentralized cloud starage providers Grin
Not sure it is real solution BUT team has to care about this issue for sure
Are there any already verified doctors? Or at least those ones eho submited a verification?
Not yet as the platform itself is not ready and it is literally impossible to submit verification for anyone
Im looking forward to observe this platform in action! This proj has to disrupt the whole health caring industry
True but there is a poiint im aware of - who will ensure my data, like an example, conversation with doctor will stay anon?
Your data will be secured and wont be shared with any 3rd party company for sure!
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for partnership with decentralized cloud starage providers Grin
Merit: 22
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I would like team to increase the bounty pool.. It is the critical element to attract more potential investors
It is good enough even now. However i agree that the bigger pool = better
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I would like team to increase the bounty pool.. It is the critical element to attract more potential investors
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
now more and more projects with the concept of health, I think this will only apply in certain countries, where now every problem has a problem with cryptocurrency.

True, we understand that lots of people still haven't fully understand and accepting the use of crypto and also there are still major crypto issues with some country government, so we might still see limitations of this projects in most regions. However, I do hope some day, this will be more widely accepted and patients can easily access medical help through the blockchain technology.

As long as we have some states that welcome crypto the ignorant states will follow very soon as they need to fight for their citizens.
Pages:
Jump to: