Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 75. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Medicohealth need big coverage in healthcaring newspapers.. Thus they will attract a huge crowd of the core audience
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The idea of using blockchain for health is very good, but I do not know of any project that works.
So here we go? If there is no working project now why this one can not be the first?
Right. All tge ICO are appearing to occupy sone part of the market. Someone successed, someone not. So here we have a try from medicohealth
I believe in Medico suucess thats why im investing. If it successed with implementation it will be the next x1000 token so worth a shot
Definity right. Thats my investment strategy - invest in several icos and wait till any of them skyrocket
Medicohealth has a bright future for sure! Every project in health caring industry is worth of investment by default
Team has to have experience in hralth caring industry if they want to make project successful. Do they have it?
Whats the sense? It is a business not a hospital. Team has to be experienced in business and not in health caring
We will be able to evaluate team's experience according to the presale round. Then you will be able to decide invest or not
Merit: 11
The idea of using blockchain for health is very good, but I do not know of any project that works.
So here we go? If there is no working project now why this one can not be the first?
Right. All tge ICO are appearing to occupy sone part of the market. Someone successed, someone not. So here we have a try from medicohealth
I believe in Medico suucess thats why im investing. If it successed with implementation it will be the next x1000 token so worth a shot
Definity right. Thats my investment strategy - invest in several icos and wait till any of them skyrocket
Medicohealth has a bright future for sure! Every project in health caring industry is worth of investment by default
Team has to have experience in hralth caring industry if they want to make project successful. Do they have it?
Whats the sense? It is a business not a hospital. Team has to be experienced in business and not in health caring
Merit: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Activity: 72
To give this market some time, the blockchain project will have a complete ecological environment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Are there any similar projects on the market? So called competitors?
I've tried to fimd any but i could not. Seems as no
Are there any similar projects on the market? So called competitors?
Merit: 11
Will i get any kind of passive income here? I dont mean due to the platform itself. I mean for staking or smth similar
No. It is erc20 token, staking is not available. Unfortunately
I heard staking is possible with poco protocol.. Could it be implemented here?
Will i get any kind of passive income here? I dont mean due to the platform itself. I mean for staking or smth similar
No. It is erc20 token, staking is not available. Unfortunately
Merit: 22
Market is very weak and most likely will go futher down. Thats why the question is - Will u cash out all the collected funds after ICO ends?
What so? How would it affect the team?
The usd value of holdings may decrease significantly. Better to leave in crypto
Market is very weak and most likely will go futher down. Thats why the question is - Will u cash out all the collected funds after ICO ends?
What so? How would it affect the team?
Activity: 252
You gonna handle huge amount of traffic. How you going to deal with that?
I guess private servers will be used for hosting only some critical infrastructure Like eth node or smth like that. The rest will rely on AWS
Good choice if so. Cost efficient and reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: