Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 70. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I hope there will be support of doctors in different languages, not only in Eng. Not everyone knows Eng
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
im new to crypto and looking for interesting project to invest, just found yours and it seems pretty good. ive already picked decimated, like games and support its industry, but now i need something different but not less worthy hehe
I`ve read information about the project, but could you please tell me more about the practical use of your token?
Activity: 308
What will be the gap in bonuses? I mean between private sale and main sale rounds??
Activity: 252
Medicohealth coin development space is good, investors can hold 1/3 of the positions. Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. Medicohealth coins will give investors a good return.
Everyone hopes that but according to my experience projects that dont reach hard caps are mostly neglected by the market...
I think that it is important to have a team of professionals and real experience in the field of health and blockchain. If they actively work (even if they do not reach the hard cap), the MHP project will still be successful.

Even if they dont reach a HC? Thats a doubtful statement. Market nowdays is rather different that it was half a year ago
Thats a challenge for this project, true, marlet is different. But health caring industry is always in demand thats why i think project will find its users
Most of health caring projects are living at the bottom of the market for years... Hope it won't happen to Medicohealth as well
That projects were launched in the past.medico is much more advanced project so it will rise in price for sure
Optimistic enough. Hope you are right as im already hold comparely big amount of tokens
Merit: 10
Medicohealth coin development space is good, investors can hold 1/3 of the positions. Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. Medicohealth coins will give investors a good return.
Everyone hopes that but according to my experience projects that dont reach hard caps are mostly neglected by the market...
I think that it is important to have a team of professionals and real experience in the field of health and blockchain. If they actively work (even if they do not reach the hard cap), the MHP project will still be successful.

Even if they dont reach a HC? Thats a doubtful statement. Market nowdays is rather different that it was half a year ago
Thats a challenge for this project, true, marlet is different. But health caring industry is always in demand thats why i think project will find its users
Most of health caring projects are living at the bottom of the market for years... Hope it won't happen to Medicohealth as well
That projects were launched in the past.medico is much more advanced project so it will rise in price for sure

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Merit: 29
Then lets do all our best to help the project to reach hard cap!
Medico deserves that
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Merit: 11
Why do you allocate so many tokens for the team?? Thats not fair a little
Thats not big amount. It is average one cmmon! Moreover team's tokens will be locked, so no prob with that
Merit: 22
Why do you allocate so many tokens for the team?? Thats not fair a little
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This project will make some kind of revolution on crypto if all the things described in wp are implemented. Hope CEO here will be able to implement it properly
Activity: 252
I can not find any info about your partnerahips.. Have you already partnered with any project?
It is not very wise to make any kinds of partnerships on such a bloody market. Better to wait until it rebounces or at least till presale starts
But postponing partnerships announcments are not appreciated as well. Once it is ready, any partnership literally, then it is high time for announcment
I can not find any info about your partnerahips.. Have you already partnered with any project?
It is not very wise to make any kinds of partnerships on such a bloody market. Better to wait until it rebounces or at least till presale starts
The company already has plenty of partners, angel investors which have already pretty secured its future and it looks like the ICO will also be successful. Because of this, you can invest in Medicohealth without being afraid that you might be throwing your money away, as this looks to be a very trustworthy company.
Insider detected? Grin
Medicohealth is great project indeed, at least idea itself seems so.. But till mvp is not realesed it is just an idea
Mvp will be realesed till the end of the private sale. Till presale is started mvp will be already ready
Glad to know that. Projects with almost ready product get more attention and trust from investors
Projects in health caring industry are always in demand. Medico wont be an exception
It is possible to say about literally any project, every ico has a potential but it is gambling, any ico is gambling
The company already has plenty of partners, angel investors which have already pretty secured its future and it looks like the ICO will also be successful. Because of this, you can invest in Medicohealth without being afraid that you might be throwing your money away, as this looks to be a very trustworthy company.
Insider detected? Grin
Medicohealth is great project indeed, at least idea itself seems so.. But till mvp is not realesed it is just an idea
Mvp will be realesed till the end of the private sale. Till presale is started mvp will be already ready
Glad to know that. Projects with almost ready product get more attention and trust from investors
Projects in health caring industry are always in demand. Medico wont be an exception
Pages:
Jump to: