Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 93. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 0
Hello! At me the question has ripened: when the project is planned an output on a exchange?
Hello! How are you? Now there is a presale, by the end of the year, I think there will be an exit on the exchange.
Good. I just saw the conversation about the essence of the project. Tell me, how do you personally feel about this?
I fully support the project team in its work. It's very important part of our life. And the project is aimed at modernizing this segment.
In this I completely agree with you. I'm wondering, but this project will hire doctors personally or cooperate with hospitals too?
What do you mean by cooperation with hospitals?
Activity: 70
Hello! At me the question has ripened: when the project is planned an output on a exchange?
Hello! How are you? Now there is a presale, by the end of the year, I think there will be an exit on the exchange.
Good. I just saw the conversation about the essence of the project. Tell me, how do you personally feel about this?
I fully support the project team in its work. It's very important part of our life. And the project is aimed at modernizing this segment.
In this I completely agree with you. I'm wondering, but this project will hire doctors personally or cooperate with hospitals too?
Activity: 294
And in which countries will the project work?
Project will start his work in one of the countries of Europe. Then it will cover the whole of the European Union, start working in the USA with the prospect of reaching a global level.
Excellent. I wish the team success in its implementation. Thanks for answers!
Activity: 196
Project will start his work in one of the countries of Europe. Then it will cover the whole of the European Union, start working in the USA with the prospect of reaching a global level.
I agree, there is. I like the idea of this project. Tell me, is it relevant in your country?
Oh yeah! In my country this is very important. And what brought you here? Are you interested in medicine?
I'm looking for a worthy project where you can invest your money. Do you know when ICO starts with this?
I don't know for sure, but I can say that this year they are pre-sale until the third quarter inclusively.
I agree, there is. I like the idea of this project. Tell me, is it relevant in your country?
Oh yeah! In my country this is very important. And what brought you here? Are you interested in medicine?
I'm looking for a worthy project where you can invest your money. Do you know when ICO starts with this?
Hi everybody! If briefly, what is this project about? I see that about medicine, but I would like more details!
Hello! This project is designed to make medical care fast and comfortable with the help of blockchain technology.
I don't fully understand why this is necessary. Can you explain?
Well look. In many countries medical institutions are confronted with queues that take precious time and generally reduce the impression of the provision of services. The project is called upon to correct this situation.
That is, the project will make doctors accessible, right?
Yes, that's right. the project intends to make medicine more accessible and quality. This, incidentally, is relevant, given the aging of populations in many developed countries.
Hi everybody! If briefly, what is this project about? I see that about medicine, but I would like more details!
Hello! This project is designed to make medical care fast and comfortable with the help of blockchain technology.
Well look. In many countries medical institutions are confronted with queues that take precious time and generally reduce the impression of the provision of services. The project is called upon to correct this situation.
Yes, that's right. the project intends to make medicine more accessible and quality. This, incidentally, is relevant, given the aging of populations in many developed countries.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Good afternoon!
Your project is good, it has prospects!
Tell me, what is your global goal?

Is there an effect of the scale of your project, do you think?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

Hi @Coal-Coin please see page24 for global expansion timeline. https://medicohealth.io/landing_page/documents/wp-beta.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: