Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 105. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
DAmn! I've resync evrything my balance ot confirmed during the blockchain download. Just after downloaded everything it crash with that damn runtime error!

Please somebody help me!
Sounds odd.
Is you computer clock correct?
Have you any other computer where you can run wallet and synch it. Then copy your wallet there?

I have a LAN with 3 computers and each one has a wallet installed! Is it possible to do so? i need to resync everything also in the other pc?
I try to explain better: i have a pc where my actual balance in the wallet is 0 so i can send there the full-balance wallet.dat and replace.
My question is: do i need to resync from zero the blockchain or can i just import the wallet.dat file in the already existing roaming folder?
You can just replace wallet.dat. No need sync.
I have did that many times with some other coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DAmn! I've resync evrything my balance ot confirmed during the blockchain download. Just after downloaded everything it crash with that damn runtime error!

Please somebody help me!
Sounds odd.
Have you any other computer where you can run wallet and synch it. Then copy your wallet there?

I have a LAN with 3 computers and each one has a wallet installed! Is it possible to do so? i need to resync everything also in the other pc?
I try to explain better: i have a pc where my actual balance in the wallet is 0 so i can send there the full-balance wallet.dat and replace.
My question is: do i need to resync from zero the blockchain or can i just import the wallet.dat file in the already existing roaming folder?
legendary

Please somebody help me!
Sounds odd.

Please somebody help me!
legendary

Ok, thanks for your time. Now the situation is like this: my old wallet was already updated when the problem happened. Now i've redownloaded again the microcoin-qt wallet.
I'm goona act like this: 1. Open the wallet so it creates the new folder in appdata\roaming 2. Close the wallet 3. Go in the appdata\roaming\microCoin folder and replace the existing new wallet.dat file with the older one where my coin are stored 4. Run again the Wallet and resync with the blockchain?
Please can you confirm that is the right way to follow?
Thanks.
Yes you do it right.

Ok, thanks for your time. Now the situation is like this: my old wallet was already updated when the problem happened. Now i've redownloaded again the microcoin-qt wallet.
I'm goona act like this: 1. Open the wallet so it creates the new folder in appdata\roaming 2. Close the wallet 3. Go in the appdata\roaming\microCoin folder and replace the existing new wallet.dat file with the older one where my coin are stored 4. Run again the Wallet and resync with the blockchain?
Please can you confirm that is the right way to follow?
Thanks.
Activity: 134
Please i need help!

IF i use the new wallet as it is (balance 0) everythings works fine. But if i put the wallet.dat in the new folder my wallet opens, sign that the balance is confirmed and recent transaction but crashes with that annoying error message "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.please contact the application's support team for more info"...
Please i don't want to loose my 2.5 milions! i'll give 500k if anybody can help me out!
Have you time to type repairwallet before it crash?

Do you mean in the debug window?

EDIT: i've tried and it says wallet check pass or smthng like this, however seems that wallet itself is ok..
at the bottom of the open wallet i see a message: "EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error, ReserveKeyFromKeyPool(): read failed, C:\users|etcetc\microcoin.exe in ThreadStakeMinter()"

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Looks like it has been fixed in bitcoin anyway.....  https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/2397.

I *think* it might have to do with you not being on the correct block chain.  Have you updated to the latest microCoin released last week?  Also, you will need to fully sync with the block-chain (hopefully the correct one) before you can refill keypool.
Please i need help!

IF i use the new wallet as it is (balance 0) everythings works fine. But if i put the wallet.dat in the new folder my wallet opens, sign that the balance is confirmed and recent transaction but crashes with that annoying error message "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.please contact the application's support team for more info"...
Please i don't want to loose my 2.5 milions! i'll give 500k if anybody can help me out!

Do you mean in the debug window?

EDIT: i've tried and it says wallet check pass or smthng like this, however seems that wallet itself is ok..
at the bottom of the open wallet i see a message: "EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error, ReserveKeyFromKeyPool(): read failed, C:\users|etcetc\microcoin.exe in ThreadStakeMinter()"

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Please i need help!

Please i need help!

Ok maybe i'm going to fix all my problems with the wallet.
If i reinstall everything seems to work fine..now redownloading the blockchain still 110k blocks left to download atm and still no crash hopefully!

Then if i want to recover my wallet.dat i need just copy the old wallet.dat file in the new microCoin folder?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Having some issues with one of my 280X card (in my main comp)
It will not go over 200khash, no matter what settings i put on it. when checking monitoring app it only display 70% load on the card.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Activity: 182

Someone should make a countdown clock for the "Lessening" at 160,000.
An actual page to visit. Seems like every cool coin that has a big event coming
has a clock.

Theres actually nothing special about block 160k the rewards will still be very high the block rewards wont see a significant drop till about 290k.
For example, block 161 will have 159000 reward and will descend 1 unit every block for about 1-2 months before the block rewards become low.
Hey guys i've a quite big problem with my wallet!

My pc crashed due to electricity lack with open MRC wallet and now when restarting the wallet says on the bottom of the screen "verifying database integrity"...but it's along time it's doing this and wallet doesn't opens. Now i've tried to replace a new folder of the wallet but nothing seems to change.. Anyone please could suggest me smthng i've 2.5M on that wallet so it would be nice to lose them.

Please help i'll consider also a little tip for you can help me!

EDIT: now for the moment i've tried to move the microCoin folder in the appdata/roaming directory and restart the new wallet so it can create a new microCoin folder on that path. Then i've take the wallet.dat file from the previously moved old microCoin folder and replaced in the new microCoin folder in the appdata/roaming directory. Now seems fine cause my previous balance it's shown, althought is signed as unconfrimed balance. I think this is just because the wallet need to download the blockchain again before state them in balance?

EDIT 2: now got in balance almost every MRC in my wallet but now wallet crash with a runtime c++ error! ANYONE?
Activity: 184
 Cool
Great coin.
According to my calculations, the most favorable for the near future on the production / profit.
[/i]

For 24 hours at the pool http://mrc.coinsprofit.com/, at 1.1 Mh/s earned 1.1 million MRC !

Try it and you'll get.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
If you see buying, it was me. Thanks for those cheap coins  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
tbh it wasn't that big. Some whales have way more in store for dumping. The time close to or close after the 160k block will become interesting  Grin
anybody has seen about the big dump on poloniex?
What do you think about it?
Just some miners who need to pay the bills or a strategy move?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
when i send a large number  mrc, the wallet often display error information-----error:Transaction creation failed

who tell me why?HuhHuhHuh??
==============================
I think you just send to a wrong address Grin

NO, the address is right,i send to the address  a little mrc , success
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Someone should make a countdown clock for the "Lessening" at 160,000.
An actual page to visit. Seems like every cool coin that has a big event coming
has a clock.
Jump to: