Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 103. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Cmon people start buying this shit-coin I have plenty of it waiting to be sold ...
If it's shit, Just sell it more cheap  Cheesy

Maybe not a shitcoin, but he has a point..  We have market saturation, and we're nearly at the peak block.  The marketing needs to start, and it needs to start soon.  I'm afraid the devs are too concerned with this alcurex thing and don't seem concerned about the fate of MRC.  Would be nice to see an experienced coin marketer step up and get this on coinedup or cryptsy.

Alcurex is a big part of this coin if u ask me, so it's good that they are working on it. Crypto miners are super impatient, if you can't wait for growth, you should sell so that the investors and people that want the coin to grow can buy them off of you

First, I don't see how Alcurex does anything for MRC.  It'll be on yet another exchange.  So what?  It's on Mintap right now, which has way more market share than Alcurex will.

Second, tying the fate of this *good* coin to a 5th tier exchange can only bring the coin down.  If you want to make it something special, make a useful mobile wallet and market the shit out of it.  Make an average person see how paying with MRC is viable. 
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Cmon people start buying this shit-coin I have plenty of it waiting to be sold ...

Maybe not a shitcoin, but he has a point..  We have market saturation, and we're nearly at the peak block.  The marketing needs to start, and it needs to start soon.  I'm afraid the devs are too concerned with this alcurex thing and don't seem concerned about the fate of MRC.  Would be nice to see an experienced coin marketer step up and get this on coinedup or cryptsy.

Alcurex is a big part of this coin if u ask me, so it's good that they are working on it. Crypto miners are super impatient, if you can't wait for growth, you should sell so that the investors and people that want the coin to grow can buy them off of you
Activity: 308

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Dump it at 3 satoshi and the whale will buy it. He needs market share before moon. So help him out.
legendary
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
+1 impatient
Activity: 238
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I only get 290 kh/s with my 280x is this normal or bad results?

Thanks!

It's normal and it all depends on the clocks.. It's like this due to the nFactor.

I'm running DC2T at 300kh and few Toxics at 340kh myself so.

what Miner do you use?
i use microcoinminer and have only 9 khs per r9 280x

what i do wrong?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
-snip-
Same link you can find here:
http://microcoin.alcurex.info/wallets-and-tools/

I will inform dev to put other link on thread.

ah, carefully buried in plain sight. thx halibit & MCR Smiley
Activity: 201
Very badly that a choice of catalogue of setting is not in a purse. All clutters up a disk C. With such approach cryptocurrency long will be destiny of booms and to push away the mass use.
legendary
is it actually possible to get a file from zippyshare? effin download button just opens a popup and refreshes the page >.> probs my network firewall saying "no" to that garbage site

plz mirror the windows wallet somewhere less scummy!
You can download wallet here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!TIx1zZIJ!-QIeZcpnI4QEizTbrEP2F6TxxZQJFhc2DdZsGj5nybI
Same link you can find here:
http://microcoin.alcurex.info/wallets-and-tools/

I will inform dev to put other link on thread.
Activity: 61
is it actually possible to get a file from zippyshare? effin download button just opens a popup and refreshes the page >.> probs my network firewall saying "no" to that garbage site

plz mirror the windows wallet somewhere less scummy!
Activity: 71
id say 290 kh sounds close, but I don't know as I run 270's. my 270s are like 184-200 depending on settings, but crash a lot for the extra 5-15 kh so I put it back down for stability.
Activity: 66

Thanks!

It's normal and it all depends on the clocks.. It's like this due to the nFactor.

I'm running DC2T at 300kh and few Toxics at 340kh myself so.
Activity: 238

Thanks!
Activity: 224
Is there anywhere that I can donate to bounties to encourage MicroCoin developers?

MRC was no premine correct?  I'd like to donate to bounties and developers too

That is correct.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Is there anywhere that I can donate to bounties to encourage MicroCoin developers?

MRC was no premine correct?  I'd like to donate to bounties and developers too
Activity: 210

I think MCR user has in his signature his own microcoin addres, so you can donate to that.
However you could directly ask to him via PM.
Jump to: