Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 106. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
when i send a large number  mrc, the wallet often display error information-----error:Transaction creation failed

who tell me why?HuhHuhHuh??
==============================
I think you just send to a wrong address Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
when i send a large number  mrc, the wallet often display error information-----error:Transaction creation failed

who tell me why?HuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There seem to be a lot of Micro Coin miners, but are any of you also buying shares into the Alcurex Exchange IPO? How do ya'll feel about it? Not much action going on on their page.

I did buy some shares, bay life  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Don't forget to vote for Cryptsy :
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/66440

Cryptsy and Mintpal - would be nice to have both.
Already 138 votes!
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
There seem to be a lot of Micro Coin miners, but are any of you also buying shares into the Alcurex Exchange IPO? How do ya'll feel about it? Not much action going on on their page.

action is gonna happen after about 19500 more blocks  Cheesy
Activity: 367
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Well there are big players still accumulating. I've been watching mintpal and poloniex every day more or less.
With mintpal I love how you can see the flashes of red and green when someone moves a whole bunch of bids around.
You can see the players playing.

2 days ago was probably 50 BTC is buying or more. So that was like 1/8th of the coin. And 100 BTC total trading or 1/4th the whole coin.
Volume seems calm today for most coins including MRC.

Hopefully by the weekend we will see CMC listing so the world will be able to see our price movements and volume.
And the "lessening" is coming in a week with block 160,000.

Just waiting game now.
- CMC - The lessening - The whales -
They have "all the patience" those whales.

A new market this small, It will definitely go up! I'm not sure how much but it or when specifically, but I'm going to guess within 2 weeks.
legendary
Well there are big players still accumulating. I've been watching mintpal and poloniex every day more or less.
With mintpal I love how you can see the flashes of red and green when someone moves a whole bunch of bids around.
You can see the players playing. Especially if you happen to be watching at the right moment.

2 days ago was probably 50 BTC is buying or more. So that was like 1/8th of the coin. And 100 BTC total trading or 1/4th the whole coin.
Volume seems calm today for most coins including MRC.

Hopefully by the weekend we will see CMC listing so the world will be able to see our price movements and volume.
And the "lessening" is coming in a week with block 160,000.

Just waiting game now.
- CMC - The lessening - The whales -
They have "all the patience" those whales.
legendary
I hold a few million, surprised this coin hasn't taken off yet actually.

Yeah, the marketting and promotion will hopefully start soon -- I have bills to pay!

Can easily see it being 3/4x what it is now Smiley Guess it's just the waiting game.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Yeah, the marketting and promotion will hopefully start soon -- I have bills to pay!
legendary
legendary
Remove all buy offers!!! We must dump this coin hard!!! Or we will stack on this low prices!!!

This looks like a proper noob action!
Wow a nooneknowswhois user come in one of the most fair and antispamming thread of this forum and put a message like this? Do you think we are stupid or are just stupid yourself? Please don't spam anymore, cause we'll report to moderator.
I know it's hard to know that you didn't take the train time ago, but please take it for yourself man!

If you want to dump just give me all your MRC for free, or if you prefer i can give 0.00000001 LTC each one Smiley

Don't let the trolls get to you. There will probably be more of them as the coin takes off. People will say anything to manipulate.

Anyways ---- Poloniex says issues resolved.

"Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
I have officially isolated the database issue. Slowdowns should be a thing of the past now"
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
He can still step on the train  Cheesy
Price is low, if we think what it should be after 1-2 months.
Activity: 210
Remove all buy offers!!! We must dump this coin hard!!! Or we will stack on this low prices!!!

This looks like a proper noob action!
Wow a nooneknowswhois user come in one of the most fair and antispamming thread of this forum and put a message like this? Do you think we are stupid or are just stupid yourself? Please don't spam anymore, cause we'll report to moderator.
I know it's hard to know that you didn't take the train time ago, but please take it for yourself man!

If you want to dump just give me all your MRC for free, or if you prefer i can give 0.00000001 LTC each one Smiley

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
nice work. soon the world will know about this coin and community
Activity: 149
You would need a twitter account and a reddit page
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
love the idea behind this coin, but is there anywhere I can spend them yet? any charities I can donate too, or things I can buy to increase exposure?
Activity: 182
some coins should still be left without this kind of exposure, MRC  is one of them. Now all multipools will rape it.

Isn't KGW implemented?

If you are able to implement scrypt-jane to work with multipool, you will be soon richer than multipool owner. Technically still impossible now. Don't make such statements.

MRC can not be used in multi-pools right now because of the changing block reqards and it doesn't use the modified Microcoin-miner(not cgminer) which all the pools use
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
some coins should still be left without this kind of exposure, MRC  is one of them. Now all multipools will rape it.

Isn't KGW implemented?

If you are able to implement scrypt-jane to work with multipool, you will be soon richer than multipool owner. Technically still impossible now. Don't make such statements.

What statement? I'm asking a question.

Oops.  Sorry my bad. I was answering the statement of bittick.
Regarding your question, since MRC adapts the diff everyblock, it is the same as KGW. Someone corrects me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
Jump to: