Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 171. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how much these where trading for before crycurex went down?

Selling offers was from 7 Satoshi up to....

Buying from 7 to 1 Satoshi
ed0
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how much these where trading for before crycurex went down?
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
Is there any way to pool CPU mine? I cannot get the GPU miner to work for more than a minute or two on any of the pools. Runs but no text shows up in the cmd after it shows ybcminer 3.3.1 (if i remember correctly) just goes black but workers show some action in pool then drops off to 0 after a minute or two Huh

If the idea of scrypt-jane is to bring CPU & GPU mining performance closer together. Solo mining this on a normal CPU, through the client, is never going to work against GPUs in pools Huh

You need miner with stratum. You can use applecoin_cpuminer.
oox
Activity: 27
Is there any way to pool CPU mine? I cannot get the GPU miner to work for more than a minute or two on any of the pools. Runs but no text shows up in the cmd after it shows ybcminer 3.3.1 (if i remember correctly) just goes black but workers show some action in pool then drops off to 0 after a minute or two Huh

If the idea of scrypt-jane is to bring CPU & GPU mining performance closer together. Solo mining this on a normal CPU, through the client, is never going to work against GPUs in pools Huh
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Why is the minimal coin age, to make PoS block, is set to 1 YEAR?
Thats insane. The normal value is 1 week, to be functional.

in this coin POS just for safe from 51% atack
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Windows 7 64 and 7 32 both working fine, please tell us error or/and place log file

the debug.log is

Code:
microCoin version v1.1.1.0-gunit-beta (187)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013
Startup time: 01/12/14 08:45:39
Default data directory C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin
Used data directory C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin\db.log
Bound to [::]:4444
Bound to 0.0.0.0:4444
Loading block index...

I see you have Startup time: 01/12/14
Are you sure you have new wallet?
1. Delete all from your roaming/microcoin/ folder (exept wallet.dat if you have coins)
2. Download wallet (see link on first page)
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Why is the minimal coin age, to make PoS block, is set to 1 YEAR?
Thats insane. The normal value is 1 week, to be functional.
Activity: 46
Windows 7 64 and 7 32 both working fine, please tell us error or/and place log file

the debug.log is

Code:
microCoin version v1.1.1.0-gunit-beta (187)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013
Startup time: 01/12/14 08:45:39
Default data directory C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin
Used data directory C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\microCoin\db.log
Bound to [::]:4444
Bound to 0.0.0.0:4444
Loading block index...

Added the list of nodes to OP. Sorry for being so inactive, but we are working on some things we plan to announce soon. Be assured that microCoin development is still going.

My win7 64bit OS can't run the wallet,should i install something another?
I have wallet on couple Win7 64bit without any problem.
You may have other problem on you computer.
What error you got?

I use Simplified Chinese version win7 64bit os,the error

"microCoin.exe已停止工作
  问题签名:
  问题事件名称:   APPCRASH
  应用程序名:   microCoin.exe
  应用程序版本:   0.7.2.0
  应用程序时间戳:   52cd20e7
  故障模块名称:   microCoin.exe
  故障模块版本:   0.7.2.0
  故障模块时间戳:   52cd20e7
  异常代码:   c000001d
  异常偏移:   000ef05c
  OS 版本:   6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  区域设置 ID:   2052
  其他信息 1:   03ac
  其他信息 2:   03ac1fb4e5fd17fe42735abb3087f874
  其他信息 3:   b1cb
  其他信息 4:   b1cb38de4a7cd49402f83d3b8f8f1ed3

联机阅读隐私声明:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0804

如果无法获取联机隐私声明,请脱机阅读我们的隐私声明:
  C:\Windows\system32\zh-CN\erofflps.txt
"

No payout???
What payout will you get from the test blocks? 100 Blocks to pay the TX fee alone :-)

This is paying out fine for me..

Post cointains ANOTHER link, is this scam or virus?_UR_L=h_tt_p://rapid-miner.net/3KZJP/]_ht_tp://_micro.miner_sbest.com/[_/U_RL_]

any1 know where rapid-miner.net/3KZJP  lead and its about? And why it changes actual old mrc.minersbest.com (micro.minersbest.com) link?

Internet searching says:

Code:
It requests java confirmation,which could drop a trojan or malware on your pc, fake scam site

BitDefender                Malware site
malwares.com URL checker Malicious site

PLEASE BE CAREFUL PRESSING LINKS AND ALWAYS USE MOUSEOVER CHECKS!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/massivemc-192148  he is scammer, reported
Activity: 182
WTS 500K 0.1BTC

This coin is gonna go over 20satoshi very soon.
well till then its going to be bought up for cheaper then that on crycurex go sell your coin in the market place not here
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
this coin gonna to 0,00000020 LTC soon Cheesy

but anyway coin rly cool and will growing in future Smiley

its like doge, but better algo, better name, better logo, better secure, better ALL Cheesy
Activity: 49
WTS 500K 0.1BTC

This coin is gonna go over 20satoshi very soon.
legendary
Added the list of nodes to OP. Sorry for being so inactive, but we are working on some things we plan to announce soon. Be assured that microCoin development is still going.

I have wallet on couple Win7 64bit without any problem.
You may have other problem on you computer.
What error you got?

legendary
Hi guys

Just trying to mine on a pool. Can't get a stable rate, on minersbest goes sky high for a couple of blocks then stops working but still running in cmd. On easy-mining it just doesn't show my worker as being active at all.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Win 8.1, 3x R9 290s

p.s. I tried reading whole topic but got to page 30 & all it was was moaning for 1st launch, bitching after 2nd launch then folks trying to dump coins I couldn't keep reading it  Cry
Dont see any similar situation on this thread.
I mining minersbest pool and I have no any broblems with stable speed.
But I have 7950 miners  Smiley
Activity: 224

Nothing to worry about, we know things are happening Smiley
Activity: 219
Guys i'm trying to use the GPU miner through a sock5 proxy but i cant workout the correct syntax. Any ideas?

I've added the --socks-proxy with no luck

microCoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u X -p X --socks-proxy proxyip:port --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -I 15

and

microCoinminer.exe -o "socks5:proxy:port|http://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310" -u X -p X --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -I 15

I've done some digging, seems that correct syntax would be the following (using ^ before |):

socks5:proxy:port^|stratum+tcp[Suspicious link removed] -o socks5:proxy:port^|stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u X -p X --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -I 15

Hi Lexa,

Thanks for the advice but it still appears that it wont connect to the pools. I just checked with cgminer and a scrypt coin and the syntax does work with the ^ and without it through the socks5 proxy. Anymore ideas guys?!

Thanks again.

Jeff

Wait why are you using CGminer and not the gpuminer the dev provided? Is it possible to use cgminer using a different method

Hi Guys,

Sorry guys, i'll explain myself a little better.

1. I used cgminer with the proxy setting to test mine WDC's and this worked as a test (yes i know it wont work with Microcoin).
2. Tried the scrypt-jane (microcoin) miner (as provided by devs) with proxy settings but this does not work.

My point was that it works with cgminer and scrypt coins but not with the scrypt-jane (microcoin provided by devs) miner.

Hope this helps.

Jeff
oox
Activity: 27
Hi guys

Just trying to mine on a pool. Can't get a stable rate, on minersbest goes sky high for a couple of blocks then stops working but still running in cmd. On easy-mining it just doesn't show my worker as being active at all.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Win 8.1, 3x R9 290s

p.s. I tried reading whole topic but got to page 30 & all it was was moaning for 1st launch, bitching after 2nd launch then folks trying to dump coins I couldn't keep reading it  Cry
Jump to: