Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 170. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Cyrcurex should make a new thread for this.
I think so too.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Crycurex.
I sold 10 MRC and I have 3.3E-7 bitcoins on my balance.
Looks there is some problem maybe with small amouns.
I dont want to test larger one  Shocked

I've had that happen with small amounts on other exchanges as well the balance shows normally once you have a bit more.
Activity: 224
Cyrcurex should make a new thread for this.
legendary
Crycurex.
I sold 10 MRC and I have 3.3E-7 bitcoins on my balance.
Looks there is some problem maybe with small amouns.
I dont want to test larger one  Shocked
Activity: 182
^ he needs to up the security for sure... I want to go buy some micro there but scared to send my BTC
Received BTC finally. But gonna make a withdrawal. Price is too high Sad (maybe good for now, but in long term too high)
legendary
Well. Sounds like I'll wait untill send any bitcoins in crycurex exchange.  Shocked
Actually I dont send ever if you can't get your service more stable.
Can you give some specs about your market, please?
Is there ssl security? I dont see that. This is extremely important if you wish someone over 1btc come on your server.
I dont want make you look noob, but hope we can trust you, or even you market technically.

Edit:
Good think is no more lag on your server (Dunno is it because no customers or are you update your server  Cheesy
Activity: 210
However i'va also sent 10k MRC but still don't see nothing!

Please crycurex.com answer! Wink
Activity: 210
I added MRC to my exchange

www.crycurex.com

but when I asked for a boutny, developer stopped responding to my PM Smiley any ideas what to do ? Cheesy

Developer is 100% thrustworthy, be patient.
I think they prepare some big marketing action and are just busy as hell.

I can confirm that DEV is fair and always paid.

I've made the second faucet and got propmt bounty payment.
They're just two, maybe they're just busy!  Wink

www.crycurex.com

but when I asked for a boutny, developer stopped responding to my PM Smiley any ideas what to do ? Cheesy

Where is my BTC?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? 6 confirms already and there are nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Crycurex
I'm not sure is your market first working microcoin exchange.
It was so lag and there was problem with trades.
Is now everything working well?
Can I send bitcoins and trust all is fine or sould I wait?
(I'm not dev but want to trade)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

www.crycurex.com

Developer is 100% thrustworthy, be patient.
I think they prepare some big marketing action and are just busy as hell.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Is there any way to pool CPU mine? I cannot get the GPU miner to work for more than a minute or two on any of the pools. Runs but no text shows up in the cmd after it shows ybcminer 3.3.1 (if i remember correctly) just goes black but workers show some action in pool then drops off to 0 after a minute or two Huh

If the idea of scrypt-jane is to bring CPU & GPU mining performance closer together. Solo mining this on a normal CPU, through the client, is never going to work against GPUs in pools Huh

You need miner with stratum. You can use applecoin_cpuminer.

It doesn't work Sad
http://i.imgur.com/VQGzRX6.jpg

Try minerd_sse3.exe        

For avx you need cpu & operating system http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions.  Maybe you just need sp1 for win7 to work with avx?

It's Core i3 540 and Windows 7 x64 SP1, so it have to work...

PS Really I need more Cudaminer than cpuminer))
Activity: 120

www.crycurex.com

Quoting from the first post:

0.2BTC Bounty for first exchange to accept microCoin (Claimed)

This means that exchange claim is received by MCR and you will just have to wait until he gets back to you.
You can check his Trust, there are 10+ feedbacks regarding bounties that he already paid.
They said they are going to return and start filling there bounties later. I guess right now they are working on something
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

www.crycurex.com

Activity: 224
Does anyone know how much these where trading for before crycurex went down?

Selling offers was from 7 Satoshi up to....

Buying from 7 to 1 Satoshi

I saw it at 7 satoshi as well but there was very little traded and it was very hard to get a deposit address for any coin so i'm not sure how much this price means.
7 satoshi is fine by me though if that's what it ends up at  Cheesy

Soon.. Smiley
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
Is there any way to pool CPU mine? I cannot get the GPU miner to work for more than a minute or two on any of the pools. Runs but no text shows up in the cmd after it shows ybcminer 3.3.1 (if i remember correctly) just goes black but workers show some action in pool then drops off to 0 after a minute or two Huh

If the idea of scrypt-jane is to bring CPU & GPU mining performance closer together. Solo mining this on a normal CPU, through the client, is never going to work against GPUs in pools Huh

It doesn't work Sad

Try minerd_sse3.exe         

For avx you need cpu & operating system http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions.  Maybe you just need sp1 for win7 to work with avx?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

It doesn't work Sad
http://i.imgur.com/VQGzRX6.jpg
Activity: 127
Does anyone know how much these where trading for before crycurex went down?

Selling offers was from 7 Satoshi up to....

Buying from 7 to 1 Satoshi

I saw it at 7 satoshi as well but there was very little traded and it was very hard to get a deposit address for any coin so i'm not sure how much this price means.
7 satoshi is fine by me though if that's what it ends up at  Cheesy
Jump to: