Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 190. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
This coin should stand out from the crowd of ALTS released recently.

No premine, fair startup and allows others to join after day one and still get a fair portion.   No instamine coins waiting to be dumped as and when exchanges pick it up.

IMHO, this is one of the fairest launches of a coin in recent times.

What we need is people offering up logos, promotions and other associated uses.  As there is no instamine, and it is still very easy to get a fair share of these coins, I would hope that somebody with the skills or contacts to help out on the logo front could step up for the coin here and provide something.

I shall PM other contacts and advise about this coin.  Im very hopeful that this coin and its release gets to be seen for what it is.
Activity: 434
You had to start logo contest, for sure...

It can attract many new MRC fans and/or users.

For example:

And so on  Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I started easy CPU mining setgenerate true -1 now how long it takes to mine? and how do i turn it off?
i am mining with My GPU and tryed to mine with CPU but it hás been more than 12 hours and i haven't noticed any chances.
it is netter to use setgenerate true -1 or use the CPU miner provided by the dev
Activity: 182
I think a professional logo would be very helpful in advertising MRC.

Earthcoin is a good example of how high quality advertising material really helps. You can see examples here: http://www.earthcoin.biz/eac_marketing.html

I think some nice flat designs would suit microCoin well.

They sure know how to market any coin could take notes from them lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think a professional logo would be very helpful in advertising MRC.

Earthcoin is a good example of how high quality advertising material really helps. You can see examples here: http://www.earthcoin.biz/eac_marketing.html

I think some nice flat designs would suit microCoin well.

hey guys I was thinking we should hire an artist to design a new coin logo for micro. I was thinking the design could be silver coin primary color. In the middle the word Micro or MRC. The background behind the word Micro would be green with computer chip like circuits but it would be overlaid by transparent silver. Tell me if you guys think this is a good idea. If you would like to donate please lmk I was thinking maybe we could hire the guy the created the logo for Netcoin
Activity: 434
Hey guys, if you haven't noticed, the first microCoin gambling game has already been made.
It's a simple 50% chance game where you have a chance at doubling a small amount of microcoin. There's also another gambling game and 2 faucets being made at the moment.
cryptoga.me

And there's a linux wallet also in the OP, but I haven't tested it, since I don't have a version of linux installed on any of my computers. It'd be appreciated if someone with linux installed would test it.

You had start to sell  +1 LUCK rings  Grin
MCR
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hey guys, if you haven't noticed, the first microCoin gambling game has already been made.
It's a simple 50% chance game where you have a chance at doubling a small amount of microcoin. There's also another gambling game and 2 faucets being made at the moment.
cryptoga.me

And there's a linux wallet also in the OP, but I haven't tested it, since I don't have a version of linux installed on any of my computers. It'd be appreciated if someone with linux installed would test it.
Activity: 46
what do we have to do to get this on bter im sure the Chinese would love micro

I don't think so,it's hard to sync in china!!!

They cant sync their wallets?

yes,it's hard to sync!

They cant sync their wallets?
Activity: 46

Thought that the 280 may be right after adjust.  Can't get above 1.8 per core on the 7990's though.  Really annoying.

Tried shaders, addressing just one GPU, two gpus's on same card. Workload, intensity, GPU tune,  can't find anything that works. Huh
Activity: 462
Have tried various settings to get a pair of 7990's working with this miner.  Best I can get is about 1.8m/hash out of each GPU (3.6m/hash per 7990).  Should be getting near 9m/hash per card but can't get anywhere near.

280x not a real problem, but again lower than others have with about 4.5 m/hash per 280x.  Should be closer to 6 m/hash according to some posts.

Any tips?

Windows 7 os btw.

after the nFactor adjust 4.5 is normal for 280X
but you should see at least 4 pr core on the 7990
Have tried various settings to get a pair of 7990's working with this miner.  Best I can get is about 1.8m/hash out of each GPU (3.6m/hash per 7990).  Should be getting near 9m/hash per card but can't get anywhere near.

280x not a real problem, but again lower than others have with about 4.5 m/hash per 280x.  Should be closer to 6 m/hash according to some posts.

Any tips?

Windows 7 os btw.
Activity: 210
the most fair Coin ever launched 

I totally quote this. Grin
Activity: 15
the most fair Coin ever launched 
Activity: 462
users please redirect your comments about cryptsy away from this thread, and try to stay focused on microcoin. It's going to make the community as a whole look bad and maybe no exchange will want to add us

+1 my point
users please redirect your comments about cryptsy away from this thread, and try to stay focused on microcoin. It's going to make the community as a whole look bad and maybe no exchange will want to add us
Activity: 210
Microcoin and Vertcoin are probably the two best altcoins released in a long time, so both will see Coinedup for sure.  Cryptsy feels like big Vern just gets drunk and throws at a dart board to find out what coin to add.....

We don't need any exchange yet. We need services. And as I have said once before, I would avoid coinedup if possible.  Smiley

Mine was just a project draft..nothing concrete..maybe in the future i'll update this if can get together a good DEVS team, and where i'm living it's quite "difficult"...
However i'm on 60% development for a faucet. I wrote today to MCR user (he's one of the devs if i'm not wrong Tongue ) to know what he thinks about. I'm really supporting this coin, not just for dump, i really think this is a fair coin, and for that reason is probably going to be a well stable cryptocurrency in the near future, i think after the 160k block there will be a triple interest in this coin. In the time we'll reach 160k more and more people will migrate to mine this coin cause of it's fair and smart block reward system, well projected.

This coin is fast, great REAL COMMUNITY (few but good in ratio with the other crap coins), no fu***ing premine, (at least at this moment everything seems cool and right), no twoday-after air & dump...damn i still cannot believe sometimes that every aspect of this coin is so good...hope we wouldn't get in the a*s  Wink Wink

Keep Micro!
Jump to: