Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 197. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
So apart from mining whats the plan forward?
Are there any initiative for promoting/utilize this coin?

Looked at the exchange thread which is just bad.
supply/demand doesnt add up. especially the offer on buy side is just mad.

I get around 1,2MILL pr day for using 3/5 of my farm.
If i mine other coins that equals to around 250$ pr day with 5/5 use of farm in bitcoin value.
So fair speculation price for 1,1MILL should be 0.2-0.3BTC pr MILL
The exchange thread has offers of 0.005BTC pr MILL.

Thats correct. I think current mining should be in equilibrium with mining another alts in terms of profitability..
But I cant tell, if actuall rewards from mining micro coin will rise or fell during the time? Block reward rises, dificulty as well.. that is why price wont skyrocket and probably not even demand for a while... its long shot this one Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
yeah they are just scammers that want to get this coins cheap.. I have 2,7Mh in normal scrypt where I can easly make $30day...Mining this coin I get something around 250-300k/day...so
their prices are bit "off"
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So apart from mining whats the plan forward?
Are there any initiative for promoting/utilize this coin?

Looked at the exchange thread which is just bad.
supply/demand doesnt add up. especially the offer on buy side is just mad.

I get around 1,2MILL pr day for using 3/5 of my farm.
If i mine other coins that equals to around 250$ pr day with 5/5 use of farm in bitcoin value.
So fair speculation price for 1,1MILL should be 0.2-0.3BTC pr MILL
The exchange thread has offers of 0.005BTC pr MILL.
Activity: 210
I got one question from the beginning stage of this coin: when does CPU will be more useful to mine than GPU? at which block height is supposed to change this stuff?

Is now not worth to mine also with cpu and how is possible to mine on Nut2pool with cpu miners? Is it possible or just with solo mine is cpu-mineable? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
wow 7M. I got only 6M with my best.
Activity: 434
Scrypt-jane with modified nFactor runs very lightly during the start. The heat and power consumption will rise as hashrates go down due to the modified nfactor.

It keeps my older cards and my R9 270X cooler.
Currently, the R9 270X, gets about 6x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 63 °C, 10-12 °C cooler as usual
the R9 290, gets about 8x to 9x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 84-85 °C as usual

my 270X just 1.7Mh/s......and scrypt 480Kh/s

is no 6X more, is my setting wrong? can you post your .conf ,thank you.
regarding the conf i use no special parameters and have "overdive" in catalyst driver not checked.
-I 18 is the only parameter besides -o -u and -p
after the miner starts i set the core speed of the 270x from 1100 to 1200
the 290 (no X) is fine without tunig as you see :-)

Activity: 364
Thanks for the comments guys!

It's official - we are now ALL GREEN... Lets hope it continues. Wink

Lol - kiss of death!! Dipped back in the red Grin
I agree with the Nut2pool.com status and review. Great pool, maybe have we found a REAL ALTERNATIVE TO BTC OR LTC!

Or a real supplement to btc and ltc.  Smiley

Yeah, i meant this...sorry for my bad explanation, i'm not a english native tongue's speaker..Tongue Wink
Thanks for the comments guys!

It's official - we are now ALL GREEN... Lets hope it continues. Wink

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
I agree with the Nut2pool.com status and review. Great pool, maybe have we found a REAL ALTERNATIVE TO BTC OR LTC!

Or a real supplement to btc and ltc.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Congrats guys!!! over 80 Million micro's mined since our launch!!!

Thanks for choosing us and be sure to check the blocks stats page too.... https://mrc.nut2pools.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

only 1 orphan in 24 hours and a nice bit of green on the percentages! That means that we are ahead of the curve. Over the last 24hours, we are finding blocks on average in 97.3% of the time it should take... were beating the averages! You get more coins with us! Grin

Happy mining!

Nut

Great stats, great pool! Haven't experienced many pools which were this good during the start of a coin. My compliments NutNut. I've been mining there for many hours now without ány problem!

(except that I forgot to increase the intensity of my miner, but that's not the pool's faulth ^^).
Congrats guys!!! over 80 Million micro's mined since our launch!!!

Thanks for choosing us and be sure to check the blocks stats page too.... https://mrc.nut2pools.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

only 1 orphan in 24 hours and a nice bit of green on the percentages! That means that we are ahead of the curve. Over the last 24hours, we are finding blocks on average in 97.3% of the time it should take... were beating the averages! You get more coins with us! Grin

Happy mining!

Nut

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
The difficulty has increased since you found those blocks after it hit 10000 blocks. I don't think solomining with just 1.6 MH/s is good choice, but everyone has to decide that for themselves.

If you have the luck to find a block now, you'll receive about 20.5k MicroCoins. Great Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Switching to solo mining again. Found 4 blocks solo mining in the first hour after it hit 10000 blocks.

Been pool mining since then and earned 60000 MRC however my worker has found 9 blocks and generated 169000 coins.
If I have the same luck solo mining then might be better to do that. I only have 1.6MHs though.
Activity: 350
Scrypt-jane with modified nFactor runs very lightly during the start. The heat and power consumption will rise as hashrates go down due to the modified nfactor.

Currently, the R9 270X, gets about 6x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 63 °C, 10-12 °C cooler as usual
the R9 290, gets about 8x to 9x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 84-85 °C as usual

Change Intensity setting, "-I x" for gpuminer, i do use 18 and no HW errors.

i use I19 ,are you use 270X? thank you
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
were can i find the cpu miner for this coin?
i will never ever use minersbest, for any coins in any near future.
wake up this morning to this private message.

hi,

mrc.nut2pools.com have found over 1 hour no blocks, good time to change the pool back to mrc.minersbest.com

minersbest ;-)

WTF, thats low!
minersbest please delete my account, never used it anyways since your pool was shit at launch

I sorry, for you both. Minersbest shouldnt do that sort of guerillia marketing, but i will speak to him today, so this is almost likely not to happen again.

Your pool has not been online at the lauch of this coin but some hours later, so please dont talk about as if you made it better.
How much downtime had your nut-pool during lottocoin release (not saying that thas was your fault).?

Lets work together and promote this coin, no reason to start a "pool war", lets pump it big so we need even more pools for this :-)

Oh dear, this is a sad state of affairs.

Firstly - full disclosure.... Svennand is not part of the Nut2Pools team. He was initially an investor/promoter in the early days when I first started out and we are are both members of the core feathercoin dev team. Now though, he spends his time with his family (as I should). He is a very good personal friend of mine but HIS OPINIONS ARE HIS OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF NUT2POOLS.

All that said and done... Minersbest - that was naughty. ALL experienced pool ops know that cron jobs (the scheduled jobs that process blockfinds, payouts, etc) stop from time to time and will only restart after manual intervention. This is to ensure that if any issues are detected with the system, the pools wallets and databases are not destroyed. A fail-safe if you will. They also know that this DOESN'T AFFECT COINS EARNED as once restarted, they will simply plough through the backlog.

So, the long and short is we WERE finding blocks in that time, miners WERE earning and you guys knew it. Unfortunately you decided to PM my miners and spread FUD. Not very professional... Not very professional at all!

Note to miners: As explained above, the front end systems (web, payouts, etc.) do stall from time to time (usually when I'm sleeping  Embarrassed ) but as long as your rigs are submitting shares and you see the "Block: 1a7ff7278d3e8b82... " updating in CGMiner, you are fine. Just carry on and the pool will catchup once i restart the jobs.

As for the 51%, that too is misleading. Technically if someone has more than 51% they could do bad things but it's really not that simple. People kick around the 51% with very little understanding of what it means and the complexities involved. Now sure, people should ensure they have fail-over pools setup in their configs in case we go down but the reality is, there's very little harm in us having over 50%.

Hope that clarifies the situation a little.

Regards

Nut

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Change Intensity setting, "-I x" for gpuminer, i do use 18 and no HW errors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Sounds like a good ALT to me. Might get into this one aswell Smiley
Jump to: