Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 201. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

A gentle reminder that http://mrc.blocksolved.com/ is setting pool fee to 0% for the time being to encourage users to balance network hashrate.

I think this is a good idea and so i could convince the pool owner from

http://mrc.minersbest.com/ to lower our fees to 0% too.  Grin

Existing and new users will have no fees for at least 24 hours.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

A gentle reminder that http://mrc.blocksolved.com/ is setting pool fee to 0% for the time being to encourage users to balance network hashrate.
Activity: 182
WTB 3mil - 0.005 BTC. PM me
This price is very cheap!
why is tht cheap? Some ppl mined a few million in 15mins
For scrypt-jane -nfactor coin, price is very low, can you understand?
I buy with that price. Have you more? PM me I buy it all.

Few million in 15 mins? you are blind mate. This coin had a extremely fair lunch that early miner only get 0.001/block. When the 10000 rewards "real blocks" kicked in the diff is already climbing high. NO ONE is getting massive income at beginning 0 diff like many other coins. And even you start mining now, you are not falling behind coz the rewards per block is almost doubled and you will still yield about the same as early miners.

This is the only coin so far that really covers all early miners, late comers, GPU miners and CPU miners. Everyone get fair chance.

the only question is when the nfactor will increase to the point that CPU mining will be better then GPU mining, so I can switch it to CPU rigs. No data i can read from anywhere.

I was mining since block 1 so shut up... yah the blocks were low but when we hit block 10k the diff was still at 1 which isn't high for some ppl just go check the thread bro ppl were trying to sell millions.... yes this was the fairest launch of all coins still doesn't mean some one with 200mh/s couldn't mine 1mil in 15mins
Guys, someone with millions of microcoins should host an agressive giveaway and could also inform the masses the coin's payout just gets higher after the blocks passing.

Most people probably dont look back twice at the topic after they saw it launched yesterday even tho block rewards are raising continiously.

It gives your coins more value.

If no one does it I can start but I only have like 120k.

I like this idea, i f you have time, why dont you start a donation giveaway?

Just make absolute clear , this is not another clone and write the block rward thing in very big fat red letters :-)
Take some of yours, i will add some of mine, im sure others will add some too, just takes time to manage all this and i have already so much to do
Activity: 462
I get only 9mhash total from 3x 7950. The cards are only at 40-50 °C ( scrypt 80°C). I am using the settings in OP.

How can i turn up the intensity? I need warmer GPUs to heat the house...

Thanks for any help.  Smiley

put it on intensity 13, the original batch file has I set at 9 for some strange reason (7970 is most stable/best performing on 13, some have luck on 7950 series to push it towards 18-19, but check for hw errors!)
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Guys, someone with millions of microcoins should host an agressive giveaway and could also inform the masses the coin's payout just gets higher after the blocks passing.

Most people probably dont look back twice at the topic after they saw it launched yesterday even tho block rewards are raising continiously.

It gives your coins more value.

If no one does it I can start but I only have like 120k.
Hello everybody microcoiners, i love this coin, so fair, so good!

However, i have a technical issue with may laptop radeon hd 5xxx..with the other miner it works well but with the microCoingpuminer get an error about Queue, typed on the screen like this:" Error -55: enqueueing kernel into command queue .(cl...)"

Anybody can help?

Cgminers on RPC, CAT and many else works fine..

Someone here https://forum.give-me-coins.com/index.php?p=/discussion/165/error-56-enquequeing-enqueueing-kernel-onto-command-queue/p1
had the same problem and found a solution.

Edit: You may first try to delete the .bin-files in the miner-folder.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I like the temperature which comes with these scrypt Jane coins. Smiley

I raised the intensity in the .bat file by adding -I 19 
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
I get only 9mhash total from 3x 7950. The cards are only at 40-50 °C ( scrypt 80°C). I am using the settings in OP.

How can i turn up the intensity? I need warmer GPUs to heat the house...

Thanks for any help.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Hello everybody microcoiners, i love this coin, so fair, so good!

However, i have a technical issue with may laptop radeon hd 5xxx..with the other miner it works well but with the microCoingpuminer get an error about Queue, typed on the screen like this:" Error -55: enqueueing kernel into command queue .(cl...)"

Anybody can help?

Cgminers on RPC, CAT and many else works fine..
my 280x still running at 2mh  7950 running at 5MH....

something weird happening.

The 280x spikes up to 7MH then just drops to 2MH and stays there.

These 280x hash scrypt all day at 780KH so they work fine.

The rigs im able to use (with windows) are running 3x280 with 3x 6Mhash rock stable, and 1x7990 with 11Mhash

Gonna repurpose the rest of the rigs tonight so i can use em, should yield another 160mhash
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
F***! F***! F***! F*********!

Guess what, I forgot to increase the intensity. How stupid! All those hours I was mining this coin I used the standard intensity of 12. Now I raised it to 18, and I'm hashing 5 Mh/s.  How could I be soooooo stupid?!  Huh Embarrassed Cry

If someone wants to support me digest this stupidity, please donate some Smiley : 1BtfQJNoWLGGo3FNfpdTnmTM4cb3PMQvym
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
my 280x still running at 2mh  7950 running at 5MH....

something weird happening.

The 280x spikes up to 7MH then just drops to 2MH and stays there.

These 280x hash scrypt all day at 780KH so they work fine.
Very Strange thing happened.

I switch from microcoinminer.exe to Cgminer.exe 3.7.2 to mine worldcoin, and my first 280X card slow to 500kh/s

I have 2 pc with four 280x cards in each. Both pc's first card slow down. Other 3 cards in both pc remain 750k. (no overheating issue, no HW error)

I did reboot, reinstall 13.12 driver, reinstall cgminer, reinstall cgwatcher. nothing helped.

It seems that microcoinminer has changed some settings in my system and it affect cgminer.

any help?

You can check engine/memory clock of the card, maybe changed by the miner, if correct try to turn everything off instead of rebooting.
Wait a minute an turn on and try again.

Thank you and Lexa on another post! Im an experienced miner the clocks and delete .bin was the first thing I did before I reinstalled everything.

I got it fixed, but I can't explain why this is happening:

The microcoinminer.exe screw up the "worksize" for cgminers on all my PCs.

I used cgminer.exe -w 128 for all my gpu cards.   Worksize 128 usually give me lower khash/s but Higher WU.  You know, only WU matters.

I use -w 128 for microcoinminer as well, and it is still working fine as I just tested. But I CAN NOT USE -w 128 for all my other cgminers anymore. 

As soon as I change cgminer -w into 64 or 256, My first Video cards will become normal again pumping 740KH/s.  If I use -w 128, my first video card will get sick again.

This have never happened before. -w128 was my magic number for long time, until yesterday I run microcoin wallet and solo with microcoinminer.exe -w 128.

I was guessing the microcoinminer wrote a secret setting in my system or amd drivers config somewhere.

crazy idea: set -w 256 microcoinminer, run it, and then try to set -w 128 in cgminer  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I switch from microcoinminer.exe to Cgminer.exe 3.7.2 to mine worldcoin, and my first 280X card slow to 500kh/s

I have 2 pc with four 280x cards in each. Both pc's first card slow down. Other 3 cards in both pc remain 750k. (no overheating issue, no HW error)

I did reboot, reinstall 13.12 driver, reinstall cgminer, reinstall cgwatcher. nothing helped.

It seems that microcoinminer has changed some settings in my system and it affect cgminer.

any help?

You can check engine/memory clock of the card, maybe changed by the miner, if correct try to turn everything off instead of rebooting.

Thank you and Lexa on another post! Im an experienced miner the clocks and delete .bin was the first thing I did before I reinstalled everything.

I used cgminer.exe -w 128 for all my gpu cards.   Worksize 128 usually give me lower khash/s but Higher WU.  You know, only WU matters.

I use -w 128 for microcoinminer as well, and it is still working fine as I just tested. But I CAN NOT USE -w 128 for all my other cgminers anymore.  

As soon as I change cgminer -w into 64 or 256, My first Video cards will become normal again pumping 740KH/s.  If I use -w 128, my first video card will get sick again.

This have never happened before. -w128 was my magic number for long time, until yesterday I run microcoin wallet and solo with microcoinminer.exe -w 128.

I was guessing the microcoinminer wrote a secret setting in my system or amd drivers config somewhere.

delete the bin file,... it's auto generated, and looks something like this: scrypt130511Tahitiglg2tc22400w256l4.bin

Don't worry, it's safe to delete, sometimes it causes trouble ,...

EDIT: It's int your cgminer folder
Devs, could we please see a modified miner for linux?
Imo that should have been ready from launch

That beeing said, i think this coin has the fairest launch of em all yet, kudos
I see the miner is regular ybc miner 3.3.1
It is latest and all jane coins use it.
But I cant help where you can find linux version, maybe dev can.

with this version you cant mine anything you will get 3.5 kH with optimal setting on a 290er. Its definately the wrong miner out there for this coin
I just freshly compiled this version and thats all I get out of this card.

It has also no flags like --Nfmax ....

We need urgently a linux miner for this coin

+1
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

any help?

I used cgminer.exe -w 128 for all my gpu cards.   Worksize 128 usually give me lower khash/s but Higher WU.  You know, only WU matters.

As soon as I change cgminer -w into 64 or 256, My first Video cards will become normal again pumping 740KH/s.  If I use -w 128, my first video card will get sick again.

any help?

any help?

Check card clocks in cgminer (press G while running).
Try to delete scrypt--SOMETHING-.bin files from cgminer folder and restart cgminer.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Devs, could we please see a modified miner for linux?
Imo that should have been ready from launch

That beeing said, i think this coin has the fairest launch of em all yet, kudos
I see the miner is regular ybc miner 3.3.1
It is latest and all jane coins use it.
But I cant help where you can find linux version, maybe dev can.

with this version you cant mine anything you will get 3.5 kH with optimal setting on a 290er. Its definately the wrong miner out there for this coin
I just freshly compiled this version and thats all I get out of this card.

It has also no flags like --Nfmax ....

We need urgently a linux miner for this coin
Jump to: