Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 198. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Scrypt-jane with modified nFactor runs very lightly during the start. The heat and power consumption will rise as hashrates go down due to the modified nfactor.

It keeps my older cards and my R9 270X cooler.
Currently, the R9 270X, gets about 6x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 63 °C, 10-12 °C cooler as usual
the R9 290, gets about 8x to 9x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 84-85 °C as usual

my 270X just 1.7Mh/s......and scrypt 480Kh/s

is no 6X more, is my setting wrong? can you post your .conf ,thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I just peep source code and notice dev was also update info:
after 310 000 block, solid blocksize will be 1,000 not 10,000.

I start to believe this coin will be good invest for long time holding too.
1. Honest dev
2. Fair launch
3. Fast coin
4. Good name
5. Active community
6. Big numbers Smiley
I dont find any fails on this moment.
Just need to get on the market, but no hurry as long we mining low nfactor Smiley

Opened a giveaway with your coins.

Thank you in the name of the people who get them ^^

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4463238
Thank you for your job mate Smiley
legendary
I think this is the best coin that have launched the 6 months i have been into cryptos.

When will the homepage be up?
I think too. Smiley
I take all my miners out of LTC for mining "micro". (Like the nic name)
I see  web page bounty is Claimed & Paid, so must be soon.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
I think this is the best coin that have launched the 6 months i have been into cryptos.

When will the homepage be up?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
On a more happy note, are there any exchange threads out there now?
Btw why the change to 1000MRC after block 310k? Wouldn't it kinda kill the coin/network, given how many coins have been mined out there and the diff between the "launch" block payout.

Imo this could kill the coin given that theres so many MRC out there, with a couple of big bag holders, making the prices on exchange staying a bit low. Which then again makes mining for 1000MRC pr block kinda unattractive. Diff goes down, to even out and not let the block chain slow down.  But all of this just opens an whole other can of worms (51% attacks, large pump/dump on exchanges etc)
I was just going to ask the dev why not lower the block reward after 310k but I guess they already are! This will be better for the coin not detrimental. It gives miners more incentive to support the network if they are holding any coinage. There are no other coins in this forum that has been as fair as Micro. We are going far!

incentive to support the network? that block reward has gone from 300k to 1k? 300times reduction?
that dont make any sense in my eyes.

I agree on the fair launch. im just not agreeing on the standard blocksizd in future.
this just looks like its about getting more hashrate ok the network NOW and not an month from now.

Well if they are holding a lot of coins why would they just leave and watch their coin die or  get attacked. I don't have a lot of hashing power but I'm keeping my rig pointed at micro for the long hall even if the rewards are reduced to 1k. And the block reward will never be 300k it will go up to 160k/block and decline by 1 every block after that till it hits block 300k where the reward will be lowered to 1k. Essentially who ever mines the longest will get the most coins. It's not like the usual insta-mine coin you see released everywhere else and one whale owns 3% of all coins ever created in the first 15 mins
legendary
Btw why the change to 1000MRC after block 310k? Wouldn't it kinda kill the coin/network, given how many coins have been mined out there and the diff between the "launch" block payout.

Imo this could kill the coin given that theres so many MRC out there, with a couple of big bag holders, making the prices on exchange staying a bit low. Which then again makes mining for 1000MRC pr block kinda unattractive. Diff goes down, to even out and not let the block chain slow down.  But all of this just opens an whole other can of worms (51% attacks, large pump/dump on exchanges etc)

here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/microcoin-mrc-buysell-thread-409083
Actually this is typed so it's easy to understand but when I look source I see blocks will be counted as follow:
0-10,000 = 0,0001 blocks
10,001 - 160,000 = counting up +1
160,001 - 310,000 = counting down -1
310,000 - = counting down  -0.01 UNTILL BLOCK REWARD IS 1000
And after that, if there is any maxmoneysupply coins left, all blocks are solid 1,000

If some one have time to calculate exact block number when reward is solid 1000 please put the result here Smiley
Any way, this slow decreasing sould make good for price.
Its better that like usually blocks halved.

9000 = 0,01 * x
x = 900.000 blocks

(60*60*24)/32 = 2700 blocks each day

900.000 / 2700 = 333,33 days

Edit: around block nr. 1.210.000
Thanks mate.
Sounds good time for me.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Actually this is typed so it's easy to understand but when I look source I see blocks will be counted as follow:
0-10,000 = 0,0001 blocks
And after that, if there is any maxmoneysupply coins left, all blocks are solid 1,000

If some one have time to calculate exact block number when reward is solid 1000 please put the result here Smiley

9000 = 0,01 * x
x = 900.000 blocks

(60*60*24)/32 = 2700 blocks each day

900.000 / 2700 = 333,33 days

Edit: around block nr. 1.210.000
legendary

0-10,000 = 0,0001 blocks
And then there is stakes keeping network up forever.

And yes, if coin is active after half-one year, today rewards are like early bitcoins was Smiley
Activity: 462

thanks Smiley

I was just going to ask the dev why not lower the block reward after 310k but I guess they already are! This will be better for the coin not detrimental. It gives miners more incentive to support the network if they are holding any coinage. There are no other coins in this forum that has been as fair as Micro. We are going far!

incentive to support the network? that block reward has gone from 300k to 1k? 300times reduction?
that dont make any sense in my eyes.

I agree on the fair launch. im just not agreeing on the standard blocksizd in future.
this just looks like its about getting more hashrate ok the network NOW and not an month from now.
Activity: 182

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

1. Honest dev
2. Fair launch
3. Fast coin
4. Good name
5. Active community
6. Big numbers Smiley
Just need to get on the market, but no hurry as long we mining low nfactor Smiley

Opened a giveaway with your coins.

Thank you in the name of the people who get them ^^

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4463238
Activity: 210
Hello everybody microcoiners, i love this coin, so fair, so good!

However, i have a technical issue with may laptop radeon hd 5xxx..with the other miner it works well but with the microCoingpuminer get an error about Queue, typed on the screen like this:" Error -55: enqueueing kernel into command queue .(cl...)"

Anybody can help?

Cgminers on RPC, CAT and many else works fine..

Someone here https://forum.give-me-coins.com/index.php?p=/discussion/165/error-56-enquequeing-enqueueing-kernel-onto-command-queue/p1
had the same problem and found a solution.

Edit: You may first try to delete the .bin-files in the miner-folder.

Thanks, but the user in this thread was using WinXP, i'm on Win7.. i tried to delete the bin file, but nothing, added the setx parameters and it doesn't even start anymore..

the "setx" paramater should be with the "-" or the "--" commas before?
Activity: 434

i will never ever use minersbest, for any coins in any near future.
wake up this morning to this private message.

hi,

mrc.nut2pools.com have found over 1 hour no blocks, good time to change the pool back to mrc.minersbest.com

minersbest ;-)

WTF, thats low!
minersbest please delete my account, never used it anyways since your pool was shit at launch

I sorry, for you both. Minersbest shouldnt do that sort of guerillia marketing, but i will speak to him today, so this is almost likely not to happen again.

Your pool has not been online at the lauch of this coin but some hours later, so please dont talk about as if you made it better.
How much downtime had your nut-pool during lottocoin release (not saying that thas was your fault).?

Lets work together and promote this coin, no reason to start a "pool war", lets pump it big so we need even more pools for this :-)

Im sorry, i think you have misunderstood.
Im not a part of nut2pools! i previously was an partner,but RL caught up with me and I'm now just an supporter of nutnuts work.
Everything i say on forum/chat is my personal pow and does not represent nut2pools.

I understand that its confusing given my avatar etc, i have tried to contact bitcointalk to get this avatar deleted/changed, but no response. Which is why i have an large yellow text in sig stating I'm just an supporter.

I find the actions done by Minersbest as just low, i do get that the hashrate should be dispersed. But going about pming miners thats on other pools stating that they should switch cause their current pool have a bad run.
So minersbest thinks its ok to encourage pool jumpers? (you know the kind that sticks around just under the good runs,and moves when block is not found. leaving the other miners having to do the hard work...)
mrc.nut2pools.com/  is the best pool of mrc,so far..

Im having lots of disconnects/rejected shares there tho, anyone else having similar problems?
Right now im at almost 33% rejects -_- might be my connection tho >.<

try pinging the pool node to check latency time

Since im in China, it's probably high... Chinese internet... a man's worst friend :{

I will speak to minersbest, maybe he can install some sort of vpn or stratum proxy at a location near you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
mrc.nut2pools.com/  is the best pool of mrc,so far..

Im having lots of disconnects/rejected shares there tho, anyone else having similar problems?
Right now im at almost 33% rejects -_- might be my connection tho >.<

try pinging the pool node to check latency time

Since im in China, it's probably high... Chinese internet... a man's worst friend :{
i will never ever use minersbest, for any coins in any near future.
wake up this morning to this private message.

hi,

mrc.nut2pools.com have found over 1 hour no blocks, good time to change the pool back to mrc.minersbest.com

minersbest ;-)

WTF, thats low!
minersbest please delete my account, never used it anyways since your pool was shit at launch

I sorry, for you both. Minersbest shouldnt do that sort of guerillia marketing, but i will speak to him today, so this is almost likely not to happen again.

Your pool has not been online at the lauch of this coin but some hours later, so please dont talk about as if you made it better.
How much downtime had your nut-pool during lottocoin release (not saying that thas was your fault).?

Lets work together and promote this coin, no reason to start a "pool war", lets pump it big so we need even more pools for this :-)
legendary

1. Honest dev
2. Fair launch
3. Fast coin
4. Good name
5. Active community
6. Big numbers Smiley
Jump to: