Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 236. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
difficulty retarget balance is the key!!!

anyway, selling 2.5 billions mcr for 0.5 btc, anyone?

Coin is getting restarted.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Back to 0 lol, i was rich for 5 minutes xD
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i have 250 millions on balance, am i the only one here ?

What is your hashrate?
Activity: 420
JidJTZrf3xEjGdoXAtemUaSLtHLrEKZsGF
legendary
Activity: 1148
difficulty retarget balance is the key!!!

anyway, selling 2.5 billions mcr for 0.5 btc, anyone?

Dev is pretty good. Hope this coin have a future.
legendary
i have 250 millions on balance, am i the only one here ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Funny result.

I waste half hour on trying to mining sth but fail.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
i'm donating 5 millions to each address posted here  Cheesy

I'm takin' them to the bank.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

Well. I admit this went horribly. And I can guarantee that I am not the one getting all the blocks. Not that it matters. I'll have to restart the coin, because I don't want one or two people owning such a big chunk. As far as I am concerned, the current blockchain is not official anymore. microCoin will be relaunched with a higher difficulty and possibly changed block rewards and POS.
We deeply apologize for wasting your time. Hopefully you will still be interested when the coin is relaunched.

[/quote]

Sounds fear restart the coin.
I think difficulty is better to be higer.
Take your time and let me know when start.
legendary
i'm donating 5 millions to each address posted here  Cheesy
Really hope the dev can get the re-launch to happen tonight. I'm actually liking this coin a lot.
Please announce the time
Are we still going to use the same wallet and miner - or are you issuing a new one.

Also, ETA on the re-launch?

Going to be a new genesis block I imagine, or a new fork, so new blockchain. Might just need to delete blockchain data. Not sure though.
Activity: 462
Well. I admit this went horribly. And I can guarantee that I am not the one getting all the blocks. Not that it matters. I'll have to restart the coin, because I don't want one or two people owning such a big chunk. As far as I am concerned, the current blockchain is not official anymore. microCoin will be relaunched with a higher difficulty and possibly changed block rewards and POS.
We deeply apologize for wasting your time. Hopefully you will still be interested when the coin is relaunched.

Awesome, finally a dev that care. Wink
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io

Thanks for clearing that up.
Don't hurry, do it right Smiley

Was that you Magnet ... mining up all the coins with your super rigs ?  Grin

Lol, I have 4.5Mhash Smiley

Lol.. Looking back the QQCoin launch was actually quite a smooth launch (relatively speaking) ...

legendary
i will donate to ur mamas !!!!  Grin
Activity: 324
Yeah. Looks like a failure to launch.

I actually have to give the Dev some credit for this. It was an excellent install package. Easy to set up and go, everything announced properly. Kept us regularly informed. All that went wrong was the starting difficulty. I think the dev deserves some credit here. He's not scamming anyone. It's the insta miners that killed this.

+1
Activity: 189
Dev, good try.  I look forward to the reboot.  Something with higher diff so us small guys under 1M can make some :-)
Jump to: