Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 48. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Okay.
I like to update mining instructions on first page.
Can you list me best settings for 3-4 most popular GPU.

I will add CPU miner info too.
Edit ,but there is no sourcecode for RAD CPU miner. Can we trust it?
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
im sorry but i mentioned earlier that the sell walls were just to big... you can't just base your trading on what you think might happen if volume increases, what if the guy selling at 3 wants to get rid of them all or is just OFFLINE.

you can't pump a coin with such big sell walls, unless you have 100 +BTC lying around....
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
18:40 16/4/2014: 3-sat wall has come back  Cry!

Conclusion: There are much more greedy and quick-profit people than supporters for this coin. I hope part of them will read this thread and join our side. Currently we are weaker than, I am afraid.

snguyen if I'm not mistaken you are mining in nut2pool and you are always in top 5 miners right? How big is your mining farm btw? Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This coin seems interesting, good luck!
legendary
Activity: 912
There needs to be more mining support in my opinion. Not only in miners, but miners helping potential miners.  There's topics on how to optimize vertcoin mining, why not make an MRC version and encourage more mining.
yep it will be nice. i quit mining it because of some strange stuff of having 4khashes with 270 Huh But i have been mining for more than 2 months and i am still with this coin completely. and i don't even place sell orders, don't want to increase walls

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6209985

The above configs for popular R9 2XX and 79XX cards are all working with this current N-factor. I am not famillair with reddit and their formatting stuff, so any volunteer take this task? Our reddit channel is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/microcoin/, in case you dont know yet.
the settings worked with a half of my vidoecards. gigabyte ones r9 work perfectly but giga 79/78xx and msi R9s are just doind something wierd.
there is no problem for me, i've mined enough already Smiley poor 35 mhashes on pools right now, they didn't know the coin was going huge  Cool

so do i create a bat file? a conf file?  the read me in YAcminer is terrible... i want elementary instructions that are litteral not begging with "once you've got it running, change file to these configs"

C'mon man...use your brain.
Activity: 938
It is nice to see this coin in the move again. But the problem is a lot of people try to keep this price as low as possible for profit. It is easy to see how much profits were made:
- Bought at 1 sat, sell at 2 or 3 sats (200-300% profit).
- Bought at 2 sat, sell at 3 or 4 sats (150-200% profit).
- Bought at 3 sat, sell at 4 or 5 sats (133-167% profit).

With this pattern it is easy to see why the 3 sats sell order wall was put back every time.

IMHO, for this coin to make a move to 10 sats range, it needs a lot of things to be happen like alcurex announcement or block rewards drop to 20k. Right now this coin is one of the most profitable coin to mine, and some big miners just dump at 2 or 3 sat because it is for them still the best option now.

Regards,
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Now i can bet this coin never go to the moon because lot of quick profit guys are in this coin

Conclusion: There are much more greedy and quick-profit people than supporters for this coin. I hope part of them will read this thread and join our side. Currently we are weaker than, I am afraid.
What you mean quick profit? There is atleast over half amount MRC people who bought at 1satoshi already sold for 2-3, they will not be getting for 1satoshi again, so it means, when every dumper shrink up, it's value should only go up.
Activity: 672
There needs to be more mining support in my opinion. Not only in miners, but miners helping potential miners.  There's topics on how to optimize vertcoin mining, why not make an MRC version and encourage more mining.
yep it will be nice. i quit mining it because of some strange stuff of having 4khashes with 270 Huh But i have been mining for more than 2 months and i am still with this coin completely. and i don't even place sell orders, don't want to increase walls

The above configs for popular R9 2XX and 79XX cards are all working with this current N-factor. I am not famillair with reddit and their formatting stuff, so any volunteer take this task? Our reddit channel is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/microcoin/, in case you dont know yet.
the settings worked with a half of my vidoecards. gigabyte ones r9 work perfectly but giga 79/78xx and msi R9s are just doind something wierd.
there is no problem for me, i've mined enough already Smiley poor 35 mhashes on pools right now, they didn't know the coin was going huge  Cool

so do i create a bat file? a conf file?  the read me in YAcminer is terrible... i want elementary instructions that are litteral not begging with "once you've got it running, change file to these configs"
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MRC isn't a coin for daytrading. Hold your MRC long term and you'll make a profit.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
3 wall up to 11btc  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
18:40 16/4/2014: 3-sat wall has come back  Cry!

Well, assuming someone is a little serious about trading... he surely watches what you are writing here and he will see that they are mostly 3-4 people buying all the MRC...  so obviously, he will stay at a price where you buy... (not a good idea to tell what you are planning on the open...)
Activity: 210
Now i can bet this coin never go to the moon because lot of quick profit guys are in this coin

Activity: 134

Activity: 98
One life. Live it.

we need some crazy viral video to make it popular
like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE

I think like this would be better --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nITLob098W8
hel yeah Smiley
we need something viral: pictures, videos, gifs
there were a lot of pics in the ultracoin thread made by small pools
I can't do such stuff but i can translate everything important into Russian
One life. Live it.
There needs to be more mining support in my opinion. Not only in miners, but miners helping potential miners.  There's topics on how to optimize vertcoin mining, why not make an MRC version and encourage more mining.

One life. Live it.
I'm not selling a coin until 9.

Come on people, cancel your 4 sat selling orders please! You will earn more than double, if you sell at price Stratobitz@ suggest  Grin
Activity: 672
There needs to be more mining support in my opinion. Not only in miners, but miners helping potential miners.  There's topics on how to optimize vertcoin mining, why not make an MRC version and encourage more mining.

We should post config for popular gpus on reddit and ask all MRC pool owners to show it on their homepages. Should update it regullarly, especially when n-factor changes. The next change will be in the end of next month.

YES!!!!

And, answers to common problems that may occur!
One life. Live it.

We should post config for popular gpus on reddit and ask all MRC pool owners to show it on their homepages. Should update it regullarly, especially when n-factor changes. The next change will be in the end of next month.
Pages:
Jump to: