Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 50. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I knew this pump wasnt going to happen. It's more complex than a bunch of people hoping, tweeting and posting there will be a pump. That Saturn pump came out of freaking nowhere, and that's exactly how a MRC pump will happen.

And who do you think started that Saturn pump?

Trace it back.

The buy up isn't over. It's just started. Most buy ups tread for a day or more. You all want to see BOOM profits.  Patience kids. Give it a bit of time.

Perhaps spread the good word?  Help IT out?

+1

continue promoting, will work
BlackCoin is falling, best place to promote is there
they can return their lost by investing in MRC pump

Everyone just needs to take 3 minutes out of there day to post something about the volume, or question why all the action, or rise in price.  One or two tweets, a few posts, by just 10 people can move mountains. It takes more than just a few guys. Usually we see community backing.

Take a few minutes. Not that hard. Profit.

Hey Strato, what exchange are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I knew this pump wasnt going to happen. It's more complex than a bunch of people hoping, tweeting and posting there will be a pump. That Saturn pump came out of freaking nowhere, and that's exactly how a MRC pump will happen.

Trace it back.

The buy up isn't over. It's just started. Most buy ups tread for a day or more. You all want to see BOOM profits.  Patience kids. Give it a bit of time.

+1

continue promoting, will work
BlackCoin is falling, best place to promote is there
they can return their lost by investing in MRC pump

Everyone just needs to take 3 minutes out of there day to post something about the volume, or question why all the action, or rise in price.  One or two tweets, a few posts, by just 10 people can move mountains. It takes more than just a few guys. Usually we see community backing.

Take a few minutes. Not that hard. Profit.
legendary
Ok so how much sell are you taking down?

I can pull 5 BTC off the 3 wall. But I want to see community action and not just me doing it.

Lol all this time you've been talking about a pump up to 10 and telling people to remove their walls, you've had FIVE bitcoins at 3 satoshis.

I was generously offering to kill off 5 BTC of the 3 wall by buying into it. My sells are still at 9, 10, & 11.  But no one seems to be on board.

Our tweets moved it this AM from 1 to 4, but we can only take it so far. The community has to be behind it.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Then I apologise, I totally misunderstood you. Sorry.

No worries, I should have worded it more accurately. When I said pull I meant pull as in buy. Not remove my sell orders. All good.

And I'm not selling at 3. This rally just started. It's got a day or more to go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I can pull 5 BTC off the 3 wall. But I want to see community action and not just me doing it.

Lol all this time you've been talking about a pump up to 10 and telling people to remove their walls, you've had FIVE bitcoins at 3 satoshis.

I was generously offering to kill off 5 BTC of the 3 wall by buying into it. My sells are still at 9, 10, & 11.  But no one seems to be on board.

Our tweets moved it this AM from 1 to 4, but we can only take it so far. The community has to be behind it.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Then I apologise, I totally misunderstood you. Sorry.
legendary

Trace it back.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
legendary

Sorry if I wasn't clear.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

Think he means he is buying up 5BTC worth of the 3 wall
Activity: 392

Activity: 42
i bought 6BTC  from 3sat sell wall (200 Mil)

i think this strategy will not work
should promote the coin
legendary
Well the walls haven't moved much. How much did you remove exactly.

Someone just buy down the 3 wall.  It's only 7 BTC. You can resell it no prob.
Activity: 248

Done.
I have removed my low sell orders.
Activity: 248
You want to pump the price ?
Remove your 1, 2 and 3 satoshi sell orders. Then buying starts from 4 and up.
Everyone profits then.
legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So if you all want to see a major run up knock down the 4 Satoshi Wall. If 20 people buy just 1/2 BTC the sucker is gone. And I guarantee if that happens it will spike.

I'm in anyone with me?

Also REMOVE all sell orders, just float them. Get the walls smaller so there is more buy in.

Come on guys we gotta work as a team!

I'M WITH YOU,

+1000
So if you all want to see a major run up knock down the 4 Satoshi Wall. If 20 people buy just 1/2 BTC the sucker is gone. And I guarantee if that happens it will spike.

I'm in anyone with me?

Also REMOVE all sell orders, just float them. Get the walls smaller so there is more buy in.

I'M WITH YOU,
legendary

I'm in anyone with me?

I think when price is 50-100 satoshi this can start promote payment & micropayment system.
Other way there is not enaf coins for payment process.

Actually 100sat is good price because of name Smiley
Is it then 1 micro BTC?

Yes exactly it would be 100 Satoshi. Interesting point of view Wink

I prefer to connect the coin directly with FIAT
like 0.0005 $ (it's same like 100 Sat current price)
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Are the devs still active?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I think when price is 50-100 satoshi this can start promote payment & micropayment system.
Other way there is not enaf coins for payment process.

Actually 100sat is good price because of name Smiley
Is it then 1 micro BTC?

Yes exactly it would be 100 Satoshi. Interesting point of view Wink
Pages:
Jump to: