Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 46. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
btw, are we going to make a page with the settings for the most popular GPUs?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Market hasn't priced the exchange news in yet. Maybe it will move on Thursday Friday as news of the new exchange comes out.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
+1 And it's good that they aren't rushing with the ex. Proper testing is really important for security.
oh yes, security systems fu**ed up several times on poloniex and other exchanges not long ago. hope the devs will take special care about it.
someone give Halibit a hand with that moving to help him launch beta testing faster Smiley
I test server already and beta launch is wednesday.
Security is one point I don't want to fail even once.

Helping hands are welcome Smiley
Register in alcurex.info - developers page and join in beta launch.
+1 And it's good that they aren't rushing with the ex. Proper testing is really important for security.
oh yes, security systems fu**ed up several times on poloniex and other exchanges not long ago. hope the devs will take special care about it.
someone give Halibit a hand with that moving to help him launch beta testing faster Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
300 sat.. that is called "I have a dream"  Smiley
hopefully, this dream will come true
and right now there is a gap between 1 and 3 sat, noone wants to sell too cheap. I think everyone is waiting for some news about the exchange
So we can reach 5th place at marketcap. Yeah, souds realistic.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
That's why i took dogecoin as comparison ;-) But don't forget that dogecoin has more coins minted already. Nevertheless you can compare market cap to be more accurate :-)
Doge and MRC has the same total supply so it's easy to compare the prices. Doge peaked 300 sat on it's best days. MRC could do the same.
Sell doge, buy mrc! Let's overtake dogecoin till end of the year! ;-) If everybody helps... ;-)

This is good news for us. Also I have watched MRC/LTC buy orders at Poloniex. There seems to be steady growth of a few litoshis every day after the last pump. These facts compared I think the price will tank again on Wednesday. Biggest sell wall in Mintpal is at 10 satosthi. If we get past that only the sky is the limit.
Activity: 434
could someone please post the beginning command codes for this coin for CUDAMINER   thank you

i dont have Nvidia cards, but maybe this (YAC coin was one of parents of scrypt-jane MRC) will help http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/scrypt-jane/
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
could someone please post the beginning command codes for this coin for CUDAMINER   thank you
Activity: 434
are there any news as example from Alcurex?

I heard about beta planned this weekend - halibit testing it today. waiting for update  Roll Eyes
proof - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6288037
Activity: 437
are there any news as example from Alcurex?
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
Some coins at 2 satoshi left: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_mrc

Still some at Mintpal @ 2 sat, however there is a 50 BTC wall at 1.
Some coins at 2 satoshi left: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_mrc
gone already)
I didn't even know that poloniex brought btc/mrc back
There was talk on alcurex thread that shareholders are able to test it on friday evening. I'm hoping it's soon open.
so the price won't fall. damn) so I'll try to buy for 2sat

That seems to be the case. But microCoin is still as low as 61th at coinmarketcap. One can buy now at 2 or 3 sat and still profit a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: