Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 18. (Read 114809 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
hello guys;

Would you like an information: How do I add my faucet in the land of bitcoin list.

I've sent an email to the site and got no answer.

Does anyone know how do I get on that list?

Thanks
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
I would save your money and not buy mining hardware. You have to have an amazing rig for it to pay itself off in any amount of time measurable in less than years... anyway, off topic though, Microwallet! Rocks! Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
to all faucet owners that have adsense?

did you guys saw an amazing increase in clicks ?

usually before MW problem i had 30~ clicks.

in the last 3 days i got 90+ clicks daily.

its okay you get more money but with google it seems wierd.
Noticed the same, might that be a problem for google?

Nah, I just started getting more friends on these things. Prob about 30 of those clicks per day are my boys from diff parts of the world. YAY for being connected socially! Smiley

I just stumbled upon faucets and the whole concept recently.. I'm young (22) and I just lost my job. I don't have rent lol this is my contingency plan at the time being. It's a true test of whether I can start from nothing and collect off of the goodwill of others while returning tasks/etc. I plan on going door-to-door to offer physical labor as well for what I can get. If you see increases in clicks, I'm partially to "blame" for that, my "bad." Wink Also, more people are starting to get turned on to Bitcoin in general, so I wouldn't be surprised with human nature being as it is, if they were searching for a "free start."

Glad to see the kinks seemingly working out. Was able to actually invest the 10$ I made from faucets/etc over the last week. Miners are good investment to me.. Especially when you get a bonus for first deposit. Time to let the money start rolling in.

ALSO - Anyone know where to buy the cheapest, but still premium quality, Asic miners? I've been looking around, but I'm not looking to spend 600$ on any..  
Thanks in advance!

Edit - Also, forgot to mention, had them hold off due to MW not paying, once it was paying again, I sent out emails and texts. That was part of the hold off was waiting to make sure people were actually going to be getting paid and me not making a fool of myself. lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰

Noticed the same, might that be a problem for google?
Activity: 182

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
That ePay.info third party wallet thing is in beta I believe, it's being used by some of the faucets, but the main page says 3 days til it's fully functional..
I'm surprised, it's actually quite nice!  Tongue

99% that ePay.info will be scam  site and created for only one reason,scam money.

coingamez.com is now using epay.info and if you look at your account dashboard you will see this message under transactions: "*Miner fee is deducted by blockchain". so they'll probably be taking their fee from depositors like faucetbox and then charging users a miners fee to withdraw. lame.

Who knows, but there are lots of options out there. I'll stick with Microwallet and direct pay for my users, maybe XAPO or COINBASE if I have the time.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
That ePay.info third party wallet thing is in beta I believe, it's being used by some of the faucets, but the main page says 3 days til it's fully functional..

99% that ePay.info will be scam  site and created for only one reason,scam money.

coingamez.com is now using epay.info and if you look at your account dashboard you will see this message under transactions: "*Miner fee is deducted by blockchain". so they'll probably be taking their fee from depositors like faucetbox and then charging users a miners fee to withdraw. lame.
Activity: 500

Most likely nobody spends 2 weeks of their live for development + 7 days/month for support and development of new features ... to steal 3-4-5 bitcoins 2 or 3 months later ... when he can live forever with a 2-5% fee. And the more features he makes ... larger chunk of that business he will get  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
good to see MW back and kickin
Activity: 3

Its cool to see that after few payments did. the pageviews today increased a good amount compared with yesterday.

Lets head back to before november 1.

Yea, I stopped going to ALL of the faucets except some that were independent payments. Now I'm back to the LOB train of faucets though.

< Clicking ads for all of you.. Happily Smiley

Also, I lost my job 2 weeks ago, put in a bunch of applications.. but nothing yet.. can't make rent.. any help would be great, if anyone's feeling generous lol
Activity: 5
thank you for your payment MW..

Amount                Transaction hash                                                                                   Date
0.00160993 BTC    24fa31d276e8c3b1d21cd0d720e51a02b710aab8ed28f935f50e2eb65cb04ded      2014-11-14 6:46:00 UTC

I also expect, things like this do not happen again.

time to mine faucet...

forgive me, if I 've misunderstood.

Thx again.

Activity: 182
Its cool to see that after few payments did. the pageviews today increased a good amount compared with yesterday.

Lets head back to before november 1.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Just checked the blockchain it was sent earlier today received my 0.00532231 BTC  Wink

What happens now to those faucets that migrated to Faucet box?
Can they go back to MW I wonder.
Well, yes. As far as I know Microwallet doesn't have any restriction about that.
They will just have to restore their old faucet configuration.

Well that is good to know, and thanks for all the Satoshis I have had from your site.
Captcha is hard on the eyes  Cheesy
💰💰💰💰
Just checked the blockchain it was sent earlier today received my 0.00532231 BTC  Wink

Well, yes. As far as I know Microwallet doesn't have any restriction about that.
They will just have to restore their old faucet configuration.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Just checked the blockchain it was sent earlier today received my 0.00532231 BTC  Wink

💰💰💰💰
I got my payment, and considering all the scams that I have seen and been exposed
in the crypto coins world, this speaks very well of microwallet, cause many others ran away
with coins in the past.....
Yeah, i don´t like long delays.
On the other side, until this incident MW always provided a reliable service and very reasonably priced.
So if everything keeps going well, I´m more than willing to forget this.

Couldn't agree more.

Welcome back MW Smiley
Activity: 148
I got my payment, and considering all the scams that I have seen and been exposed
in the crypto coins world, this speaks very well of microwallet, cause many others ran away
with coins in the past.....
Yeah, i don´t like long delays.
On the other side, until this incident MW always provided a reliable service and very reasonably priced.
So if everything keeps going well, I´m more than willing to forget this.
Activity: 20
I knew it that MW and LOB guy was full trustworthy. And I was waiting and gave him more time to fix the issues.

Thank you MW and LOB <3!

also he changed the time of payments back to within 48 hours instead of 7 days.

Regards,
Jollem.
Pages:
Jump to: