Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 13. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
I've made a faucet and requested an api I get the message "api request has been sent" however after waiting a few weeks I have not received a api key and have tried multiple times. What shall I do now??? help me plz  Huh

Check here to get your faucet up and running in a few minutes:

Get a New FaucetBox Faucet - https://faucetbox.com/en/faucetinabox

OR

Migrate From MicroWallet - https://faucetbox.com/en/microwallet-migration

Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
is something wrong with microwallet? my friend said that she already got her payment while im not.. just asking..

Yes, the owner is absent, nowhere to be found.
I've made a faucet and requested an api I get the message "api request has been sent" however after waiting a few weeks I have not received a api key and have tried multiple times. What shall I do now??? help me plz  Huh

My suggestion is to forget about it and move on.
Activity: 12
is something wrong with microwallet? my friend said that she already got her payment while im not.. just asking..
Activity: 1
Well it's their fee, or sit and wait in lala land for MW to even respond. I am still waiting on .1 BTC from him.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
My faucet will soon offer multiple payment options, with faucetbox as one. However, we'll have to pay 4% lower to users selecting faucetbox as that is the fee they charge faucet owners on deposits.

Yuck.
FYI, I've been waiting on .1 btc for about 10 days now from MW. Sent an email 3 days ago to ask when I will get it, no response yet.

I was creating a custom faucet, then saw all this drama going to down. I needed to get my faucet up because it is integral to one of my sites. I was integrating a downline builder for LOB as well. I CANNOT be sending my 27,000+ members into what MW and LOB have become. I have a reputation to uphold.

I am extremely disappointed in what has become of MW.

Bottom line, if you are looking to start something with MW, forget about it. The backend scripts at MW are obviously not automated to send payments out, as we were all lead to believe, and the owner has become completely absent.

you can try faucetbox for your faucet. i've been paid by them a few times already, always within 24 hours.

Yeah, that's where I am moving to.
Activity: 25
hello i start my own faucet and i  m waiting API for 2 day i dont recive it , can u sen dme my API please , and why not generted automaticly ?
regards
Activity: 3
FYI, I've been waiting on .1 btc for about 10 days now from MW. Sent an email 3 days ago to ask when I will get it, no response yet.

I was creating a custom faucet, then saw all this drama going to down. I needed to get my faucet up because it is integral to one of my sites. I was integrating a downline builder for LOB as well. I CANNOT be sending my 27,000+ members into what MW and LOB have become. I have a reputation to uphold.

Bottom line, if you are looking to start something with MW, forget about it. The backend scripts at MW are obviously not automated to send payments out, as we were all lead to believe, and the owner has become completely absent.

you can try faucetbox for your faucet. i've been paid by them a few times already, always within 24 hours.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I've been over the minimum limit for quite a few days too, and haven't gotten paid yet. I wouldn't think anything of it, except they say within 48 hours on the site (and it's been longer) and this isn't the first time it happened.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Really? Seems fine for me for now. I can deposit fine too.
Activity: 3
same here, withdraw limit reached days ago. no payment yet.
Activity: 226
oh, sorry my question is withdraw, not deposit.  i have withdrawal limit reached for a week... but it still no pay.

I have a similar issue.  I have been at the withdrawal limit for 3 days.
Activity: 11
oh, sorry my question is withdraw, not deposit.  i have withdrawal limit reached for a week... but it still no pay.
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
my deposit on microwallet.org isnt appearing, whats wrong?
mee too.

Wait at least 12 hours. If not get it, try contact.
I had this problem before but admin said that after 12 hours deposit credited automatically. 

The site is still working but support is hard to get. They need to get a few more support people to handle the load and keep growing...I don't get why people ruin a good thing.

I have a running microwallet faucet and I hope they stay running but if they stop, I think I can change the code over to facuetbox. I don't want to do this but it will be my last resort to keep the faucet open.  Wink

BTW, I just made a deposit last night on my faucet and it showed up after 3 confirmations (like normal)  Smiley

PLEASE LOB, Get Some More Support Help And Keep This Baby Working!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
NEW MICROWALLET FAUCET:

PRIZES: High average hourly payout. Get your satoshi instantly in your microwallet account. (No work needed - Just solve a Captcha)

BONUS: Claim and collect gems... every 100 of the same type you will receive other free satoshi in your microwallet account!!

REF: Referral Percentage is 50%

(in collaboration with SuperBTCFaucet)

http://www.treasurefaucet.com
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
mee too.

Wait at least 12 hours. If not get it, try contact.
I had this problem before but admin said that after 12 hours deposit credited automatically. 
Activity: 11
mee too.
Pages:
Jump to: